View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
seven

Default Training a Cam Slave [NON-FICTION]

I'm so happy to now have a master, someone to explore these fantasies with. Someone who I can please as I love the humiliation and degradation they force upon me, which I humbly hope is entertaining and enjoyable for them.

My very first task was to slowly remove my clothes, on my webcam, while my master watched. He wanted to inspect my body. I was wearing shorts, boxer-briefs and a t-shirt. I stepped back from the webcam to put my entire body into view. I lifted my shirt to take it off, flexing my flat stomach a little (which has a slight outline of abs, and looks really good on my tanned skin). My chest came into view as I took the shirt off completely. It's small, but toned from keeping fit. I dropped my shorts quickly, standing in only my boxers now, my erection was obvious. My dick stuck straight out. I pulled down my underwear slowly, my penis flopping over the waistband and then sticking straight out again...

I stood there naked, the webcam recording my naked body, transmitting images of my nudity to Him. I stood there naked for maybe three minutes, waiting to hear if he liked my body. I waited...

...I stood naked in front of the webcam, in front of my new master, for about three minutes. I was getting nervous, maybe something was wrong? I felt awkward, I wasn't sure what to do with my arms. He wasn't saying anything, I didn't know what to do. My erection was almost gone. As I was about to sit down again, he sent me a message.

"Stay standing."
"You like showing off don't you?" As I went to type that, yes, I did love to show off my body, he said "Just nod or shake your head." I nodded.
"You're going to pose for me, just exactly as I say, and you're going to hold that pose for a long time while I explain some things."
"First, put your hands behind your head with elbows stretched far apart."
"Good, now stick your chest out and up. And suck your in stomach as much as possible."
"Now spread your legs while you stand and bend them so you're squatting. Spread them about a foot passed your shoulders. Your ass should stick out but keep your body straight up."
"Now stand on the balls of your feet."
"Good. Now stick out your tongue as far as you can, and keep your mouth open wide. Tilt your head down so your chin almost touches your chest "

So I stood there, squatting a little with legs spread wide, on the the balls of my feet. I have very good balance and had no problem standing this way. I'm naturally thin, but standing like this made me look incredibly skinny. My ribs were showing as I stuck out my chest, my waist looked tiny with my ribcage stuck out so far and my stomach sucked in. The little muscles on my stomach were showing.

I held that pose, he didn't say anything for a few minutes. I realized why he had my tongue out, with my mouth open and chin pressed to my chest. Saliva was collecting in my mouth and I couldn't swallow it. More spit was building up. Finally it started to roll down and drip from the tip of my tongue onto my chest, rolling down onto my stomach. The next one dropped my penis, making me realize I'd gotten hard. I hadn't noticed as I tried to correctly hold the pose and stop myself from drooling. I was completely exposed in this position, my body open for Him to see everything. Every part of me. My erection throbbed. I imagined him watching me, while he's fully clothed and I'm naked and exposed. Humiliated and on display...

....I was still holding the pose he put me in. A few minutes had gone by, my feet were getting sore and a large amount of drool had fell onto my chest and stomach, dropping in blobs off of my tongue and chin. Finally he sent me message.

"OK good, stay like that for now while I explain a few things."
"First, I'm not gay. I'm not even bi."
"You're a bi faggot though aren't you?" I shook my head to say no, a bit of spit hanging off my tongue swung side-to-side, finally dropping on the floor near my feet.
"Yet you're posing like that for a man, naked body spread out drooling on yourself..you like it don't you?" I held the pose perfectly, only my head moved as I nodded; and my penis, which bobbed up and down as it throbbed.
"I'm laughing at you by the way."
"Well let's see how much more pathetic we can make you..."
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to seven for this post: