Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 12:36 PM   #75
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default June update.

Author's note: Sorry for the slow updates, but I'm finally getting some more added to the story. Hope you enjoy.

The next morning we headed to the mess hall and had an unusually quite breakfast with most of the campers giving the cabin four table the stink eye. No one had gotten stenched, but the smell still lingered in the morning and would make most outdoor activities this morning less enjoyable. Cabin two was still glare daggers towards us every once in a while, but it seemed that after missing out on most of their camp activities yesterday they were more interested in having fun right now than getting payback.

"So while it may be a bit smelly this morning, we're all agreed that to go into the lake after lunch since it looks like it will be wonderful weather today." said Victoria.

"Yeah, its been hot the last couple of days and it'll feel good to take a dip." said Chole as she dunked a forkful of pancakes into a pile of jam. "Plus the breeze off the lake should keep up upwind of the leftover stink."

"I'll go down with you girls, but do I have to wear a bikini while I'm there?" I said.

"I dare you." came a voice from down the table. We all snapped our heads towards the voice to see the a group of girls conversing with each other, with one just starting to look at our direction with a bit of an embarrassed look on her face.

"What did you say?" asked Heather warily as the other girls took notice of our attention.

"Oh nothing." said the girl with embarrassed look. "Lana was just being stupid." she playfully nudging her friend next to her.

"Was not. You're the one being shy. If you want to talk to him, do it. I dare you." She said sticking out her tongue. The girl's face flushed as did mine as our table realized what we had overheard. Relaxing they smiled and started to chat with the other table inviting them to join us at the lake later today. As breakfast came to a close we said goodbye to the other cabin and headed back to ours to get ready.

"So going back to our previous conversation," Heather said as we walked into our cabin. "Since you weren't officially dared and all of the camp knowns that you're a guy I don't think it will be a problem if you don't wear a top."

"Maybe, but there a difference between having him dress like a girl in a camp full of girls and being the other "topless" girl at the lake. Plus it could blow back on our cabin if he gets in trouble" Said Chole

"Maybe we should vote on it. There's three of us. Whatever we decide goes? No daring him after the decision." Said Victoria. The girls agreed as I grabbed a pice of paper and ripped it into pieces for them to cast their votes. The girls scribbled on each and tossed them into a hat Heather was holding. Handing me the hat, I shook it up about and drew one.

"No." said the piece of paper showing it to the group. Reaching in I pulled out the second piece.

"YES!" said the paper with a heart as the dot for the exclamation point. Everyone looked to Chole as we knew she was the only one who wrote like that. "What? she said as she grinned back to us. "I think Catcall would look really cute in a bikini." Looking down to the last piece I gulped as it would decided my fate.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post: