Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 09:36 PM   #63
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I waited and waited, but didn’t hear anything as I called out a few more times. It had looked like I had spooked her as I waited a few more minutes.

“Who’s Rhonda?” Came her voice from behind me about 5 minutes of silence.

I tried to move my neck to see her, but the bonnet blocked most of my view. “Rhonda? No one. It’s just a name I decided to call you instead of mystery girl. You know like the song Help me Rhonda. My parents play it from time to time in the car. Who did you think it was?”

“I- I thought you were talking to another girl that had came here.” She said sheepishly. “I don’t think it would be in my best interest if any of the other girls knew I was here with you.”

“Oh! No, I just need your help. So since I need kind stuck here and you know now for sure that I’m under dare oath, can we just call that even and you let me go?

“Well, I guess you could, but you still owe me one. I’m going to have to be more careful around camp now. Besides that outfit totally looks terrible on you.”

“Believe me, it wasn’t my first choice.” As Rhonda came in to my field of vision I finally was able to get a good look at her. She was wearing black top and shorts, running shoes, a watch and was carrying a shoulder bag. Her hair was a red in curls, but when she turn to me after taking the scissors from the mannequin I could only see a quarter of her face. She had put on the half mask that the Phantom of the Opera had worn and underneath a robbers mask that went over her eyes. “You really don’t want to be recognized do you?” I said as she cut the gloves and bonnet zip ties.

“I find it best if no one knows who I am. That way no one can tell other people, like your cabin mates, who I am even though that shouldn’t be a problem since I specially asked you not to tell them about me.”

I realized that I was still stuck to the bench. “I’m still stuck though. Veronica made these to be super thick and even if you do cut these off I’ll be stuck naked at camp until I get to my cabin.”

“That’s not a problem. As much as my grandma would love for me to use my sewing skills to make an outfit for you, I have a much simpler solution. I’m guessing that the girls didn't expect anyone else to find otherwise they would have chosen a different way of keeping you here.” She reached into her bag and pulled out a small bottle. After giving it a quick shake she unscrewed it and started to spread the brush inside around where my diaper met the bench.

“Ugh, what is that stuff? It stinks!” I said crippling my nose. She smiled as she turned the label towards me.

“Nail polish remover. Should get the glue off no problem and leave the diaper mostly unharmed. I once saw a girl this stuff to de-glue a chair to prank another girl. Just what a bit while I dissolve more of the glue.” As she brushed move remover around the bench I tried to focus on other things instead of the cute girl bent over near my diapered crotch.

“So what’s up with you and our wooden friend?” I said pointing to the mannequin still collapsed in front of me. “How’d you control him and get him to talk? Is he a some weird talking robot or something?”

She glanced back at it. “Hardly. I was throwing my voice.”

“You’re joking. There’s no way you can do that.”

“Well if you don’t believe me I guess I can’t prove it?” Came her voice from off to the right, switching to in front of me, and ending off to the left.

“That’s so cool! Can you teach me how to do that?”

“Sure I can teach you to be novice you’re able to fit half a year into two weeks of summer. I’m only intermediate and can tell you it’s not an easy skill to pick up. The same thing with controlling a marionette. I’m usually better at that, but I wasn’t use to the longer strings and I’ve never used a mannequin with scissors before.”

“So you know sewing, puppetry, and ventriloquism. You’re certainly a girl of many skills.”

“Well let’s say I have a lot of time on my hands when its not summer and leave it at that.”

“Ok, I said sensing I was getting close to a touchy subject. “So why did you use that thing to talk to me? Why didn’t you just talk to me in person?”

“Like I really would have trusted you to tell me all I wanted if I came up to you?” She said looking up from the bench. “You avoided answering if you were under dare oath in the bathroom and I had no idea if you sold me out to your cabin mates after you left. I just thought if you thought it was a dream or robot you would be a little more chatty.” She stood up placing the cap back on the bottle. “That should just about do it. The glue should be dissolved enough so the diaper can peel the rest of the way off.”

As she backed up a bit a wiggled my butt a little bit and then tried to stand up feeling the diaper was much loser. After a few tries, I head a satisfying sound like velcro coming apart stumbled forward a bit as my legs felt a little numb from sitting for too long. “Thank you. I can’t tell you how grateful I am for this.”

“Well don’t expect me to be able to pull you out of a jam every time your in trouble. I’m going to leave, so stay here for five minutes, O.K.?”

“But-“ I said

“I dare you to and I dare you not to mention this to any of your cabin mates either.” I closed my mouth as she smirked knowing that I couldn’t do anything. She was almost out of my sight when I called out one last thing.

“Hey, how did you know I was here?”

She stopped and turned back towards me. “I got lucky. After you left your cabin, I decided I had to maintain some normalcy in my daily schedule rather than find out what you told your cabin mates. I had some free time and was out and around listening for the latest prank news. Your friends don’t really know how to be discreet and I overheard them chattering on the way back to their cabin about how excited they were when they reveal their little cutie. Since you pranked them last night I assumed that it was your team and came to see if I could get a sneak peek at what they had planned.”

“And once your saw it was me you decided what a better time to see what you can find out….”

“Yeah. If I were you thought I wouldn’t want to let the down through. I think they are staying in for most of the day until they find some other clothes and are really looking forward to the reveal. It would be a shame if no one could take your place.” I looked behind me to the bench and then at the mannequin next to it.

“I think I can find someone suitable.” I didn’t have a any diapers, but I did have the clothes that they had put on me. Even with the zip ties cut, I could still place the bonnet, mitts, and doll on it also long as it didn’t move. The pacifier didn’t have anywhere to go, so I just tucked that into the side of the diaper. I took a step back and looked at it. Sure looked kinda cute, but I wouldn’t really call it payback. Looking around I found some more supplies for the stage props and got a much better idea.

Once I finished up and climbed down I realized that Rhonda had left while I was setting up the mannequin. I walked over the exit and was about to leave when I kicked something on the floor. I bent over and discovered that it was not only the masks that she had worn, but also a red curly wig that I realized was probably for the play Annie. I chuckled “I still have no idea who you are.”

That's it for now. Comments and feedback is always welcomed.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post: