Thread: Fiction: The "No-Clothes" Party
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 08:37 PM   #8
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default part 3

I walked into the foyer, naked, holding the box of clothes over my crotch. I went to find Gladis to ask her where to put them, but one of the other partygoers came up to me and snatch it out of my hands instead.

"Here, I'll take that for you."

There I was. All eyes on me. I was completely bare naked in front of tons of middle aged people. Everyone looked to be at least 35+ and I was definitely the youngest there. Most of them waved and said hello, and I noticed some eyes pointing directly to my shaved little penis. Everyone else had pubic hair of some sort, but my genitals were bare. I felt like a little boy, skinny and hairless around these grown men and women. Gladis came up to me.

"Ah so you finally joined us eh? Here let me introduce you to some of the other guests." She put her hand on my ass cheeks and and gently coerced me forward. I was erect almost immediately.

"Oh!" I covered myself
Gladis looked down at my crotch
"It's okay Terry, no shame in having a sex drive. A lot of these old coots would be jealous that you could get hard without a pill haha!"

She took my hand away from my erection and guided me around to say hello to everyone. Many people shook my hands. It was weird being so exposed around all these strangers, especially with the age difference, but it was almost comforting... it was exciting too. Everyone had a different body type or skin color. Some of the guests were white, but there were a handful of asian, latino and black guests too, and an interracial couple or two. Some of the guests were a bit fat and some were skinny. Breast sizes ranging from bs to even E's, like I assumed Gladis had, but was too shy to ask. One couple looked about 40, the man was about my height actually, but he had a bit of muscle to him. Not too much but he was definitely in shape. His cock looked to be average sized, it wasn't huge but it was bigger than mine. His wife was a redhead, natural, as I could tell by the hair enveloping her vagina. She was a tad chubby around the sides, D breasts as well and a great ass. I became erect again staring at her bush, her husband noticed and I looked away. But he didn't seem mad, he had this look on his face that was almost... inviting.

A couple hours passed and I was more comfortable around everyone. It was almost kinky for me being so young around all these experienced adults, but it felt like we weren't even nude sometimes. They asked me questions about high school and post secondary, as well as my job and hobbies. It didn't even matter that we were exposed to each other. Everyone was just laughing and having fun and drinking. Then Gladis pulled me aside.

"How are you enjoying this Terry?"
"Well I was nervous at first, being naked around everyone but I'm getting used to it. Getting hard was embarrassing."
"Like I said Terry, no need to feel embarrassed. A lot of these people are swingers and they have no judgement towards a young hormonal boy and his erection... but speaking of swinging, I pulled ya aside for a reason boy."
"Did I do something wrong?"
"No, no, no! Of course not" She said with a laugh
"Look over there, do you see Ted and Robin? The man with the abs and his redhead wife?" I looked over and noticed it was the same couple I was checking out before.
"Um yes... what's up?"
"They were unsure how to approach you but they've been looking to have a threesome with a younger man or woman for a while, and they mentioned you were checking out Robin, and they wanted to know if you'd be interested?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I got erect again. Should I? I've never had sex with a man before... or even a woman for that matter. But I was erect. I obviously knew to some degree, that I liked the idea. This was a night of trying new things, so why not?

"Alright, that actually sounds really great, Gladis."
"Splendid!" She beckoned them over and we shook hands and introduced ourselves to each other.

Gladis led us to a bedroom upstairs. Ted was already stroking his cock which had gotten hard. The door closed and Robin sat in a chair across from the bed. Ted put his hand on my hard penis.

"You ready Terry? If you dont want to do this you can say no at anytime okay?"
"Okay. I'm ready though."
"Alright. Robin, what should we do first?"
Robin didn't hesitate to answer "Terry put Ted's penis in your mouth and suck him please."

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote