Thread: The Experiment
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 12:04 AM   #23
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Part VII

Jackie and Sam got to the section of the large room where the equipment was located. Dr. Jones and the staff were sitting around a conference table in the corner. Jackie noticed that they all had note pads like they were conducting a business meeting. She had seen this scene in her father's law office many times. Reg Jones called to them motioning to Jackie and Sam "sit down guys. Is everything set?" Sam indicated yes. "Jackie," Jones asked, "is everything okay?" Jackie nodded yes as well. "Good," he continued, "we are just finishing our plan for the day. Every experiment is different, based on the personality, background, and pleasure/pain tolerances as you indicated on your questionaire. I know I gave you some instructions but I want to go over the ground rules again. The experiment has already begun from our perspective. We have been collecting vital sign data on you from the moment Sam attached the first sensor. There will be a series of ordeals. Some involve pleasure stimulation and some involve pain. You will have different reactions to each. It is our experience that people do and say a wide range of behaviors once the ordeals begin. You shouldn't worry, we've seen it all. No one here is judging you. We are here to collect data and analyze the response. As I know Sam explained, you will mostly be restrained. This is mostly for your protection. You will be asked many times over the day how you are doing. This is not because we want to exchange pleasantries. It is because we need to monitor your well being. Please tell us the truth. We will compare your answers with your vital signs. Sam has been trained to stop any ordeal in which you are in medical danger. So if you are crying and screaming that you are dying, that is input for us. Only Sam will make the judgement with the help of the data being fed into the computer. Any questions?"

Jackie bit her lip and asked "Yes I have some. I've read that sometimes people use a 'safe word' when engaging in bondage activities. Will I have a safe word?" Dr. Jones responded "no Jackie, this is science not bondage or sadomasochism for sexual purposes. We are scientists and professionals. As you know, we are looking to measure, record and analyze your behavior when you are stressed way beyond normal limits. You may think you can't take any more, but that is exactly where we gather our most valuable data. Any more?" "Yes" replied Jackie. "I've been told that I'll be recorded and videod. Will I be able to be identified?" Reg Jones replied "No, for any videos that we show your face we will pixilate it so you can't be identified." "I have one more question" said Jackie. "I've been told that I'm going to have to be naked for the ordeals. That scares me the most. Is there any way I can keep this robe on since I've never really been naked in front of other people?" Dr. Jones chuckled and replied "Jackie, that would be impossible. Firstly it is important that we have access to the areas where the nerve endings are concentrated. Secondly, the nudity is an unnatural state for humans in our society and by itself it creates stress. When an ordeal is administered by someone fully clothed, it creates a power barrier. The naked person is always in an inferior position to the clothed person. That is important to us. Are you afraid that we will judge your body or something like that? " Jackie nodded yes. "Jackie, we have had women of all ages, shapes and sizes here. You're the youngest and most inexperienced but the oldest was 58 and married 3 times with 4 children. We've had single and married, with and without children, we've had lesbians and straight. We've also had very thin women and one woman who weighed 250 pounds. Jackie, you are very normal looking. We do not make judgements and no one will ever make any comments about how you look. To be very honest Jackie, you cease to be a person and in all reality you become a 'subject.' Anything else?" Jackie shook her head indicating no. "Good," Jones said, "we can begin."

Sam stood up and touched Jackie's arm. "Follow me Jackie" Sam said. Jackie followed Sam in the direction of the lithotomy table that she tried out last night. As they got out of earshot of the other staff members, Sam whispered to Jackie "for some reason they will let you keep the robe on for this." Jackie whispered back "that's good I guess." Sam had Jackie sit on the edge of the table. When they got to the table Rachel walked over. "Are you ready for this?" she asked. Jackie nodded yes. "Okay. This is an ordeal where we use a machine to insert a device into your vagina to simulate sexual intercourse. Since you are a virgin this will be a very different experience for you. You will experience some pain but it shouldn't be too intense. You may also bleed a bit. It all depends on how much of your hymen is still intact. The machine uses an electric motor to drive this piston. It will start out very slowly taking about 5 minutes to do its first insertion. After that it will gradually speed up. You may actually feel some pleasure from this in the end. Any questions?" Jackie nodded yes. "I have two. How far will that thing be inserted and for how long do I need to do this?" Rachel laughed and replied. "I know it looks big. It is actually the average size of an American male. The dildo is 5 inches in circumference and will be inserted to a depth of 5.5 inches. As to how much time you will spend on the machine, I will not answer that question. So you know, we will never answer that question. If there's nothing else, lets begin." Rachel stepped away and made some adjustments on the machine. Sam stepped in and instructed Jackie. He told her to sit on the edge of the table. He lifted an extension that went under her legs which were stretched out straight. This was different from last night. He assisted her to lie down. Sam took her arms and, using the restraints on each wrist, attached the D rings to the clips on each side. Sam then adjusted the leg stirrups and put each leg in each stirrup. Jackie noticed they were set higher than last night. he attached a cord into each D ring on the leg restraints. Jackie started to feel exposed, realizing her private parts were now fully in view with her legs spread apart so far. She looked at Sam as if she wanted to speak but he motioned to her to remain still. Sam lowered the center leg rest only saying to Jackie "you'll need to slide down so your butt is at the very edge of the table." Moving down a mere 3 or 4 inches forced Jackie's knees further apart and further exposing her unshaven private parts.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote