View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 05:34 AM   #9
ToiletTasteTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Great to hear your detailed responses! Some questions from my side:
-->to what extend is (hidden) public part of your activities?
-->what hypnosis have you been in to?
-->are you (normally) free to use the toilet or do you have to ask?
-->is your clothing controlled?
-->do you do sports?
Hello thank you!

Public play? Well we don't do a super lot of that mostly because, well, I don't leave the house very often, and I'm scared of people when I do xD. We do do some though! Things like wearing plugs to work, wearing my belt out, wearing underwear with strategically cut holes in it, lingerie instead of underwear, though usually I wear no underwear at all. That actually started as a misunderstanding on my end. I'm not allowed to wear clothes at home, at all, and well I took that to mean no underwear when out, and so I just stopped doing that, later when I told him he informed me it wasn't a requirement xD oops.

Hypnosis? Nothing complicated. Just trigger words that cause certain behaviors. Right now the main ones are one that will cause me to relax, I love that one. It just makes me feel something very similar to sub-space. Subservient, small, and no brain left. And of course another word that will make me piss myself right away, if I need to go of course. I like that one... less than the first one xD. There's some other small things but those are the main two.

When I am talking to my Dom or I know that he is around, I must ask permission, to which he usually makes me piss in some embarrassing or humiliating way, or he uses the trigger word and I just wet myself wherever I happen to be. I guess I'm just lucky I'm not permitted to wear clothes at home or I would be doing much more laundry.

Well, my clothing is pretty basic on it's own so there's not much to control as far as the clothing itself is concerned. What I mean to say is, every single article of clothing that I own is black xD even the lingerie my Dom got me is black. Behaviors around clothes however are strictly controlled, which is to say, the moment I walk in the door I strip naked and I'm not allowed to put clothes on again until I leave my room. Also if my roommate isn't home then I'm naked also outside of my room too.

No I don't really. Unless you consider endurance bondage a sport xD. It should be a sport as far as I'm concerned. Maintaining a squat with nothing but your nipples holding you up would be in the Olympics if it were up to me.

Thank you for your questions! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any more :3
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote