Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 11:43 AM   #44
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part XIII [Prissy]

HENRY'S TURN

When we get to our destination, I'm almost wild with desire again. Suzy has been doing a wonderful job with her fingers between my legs, getting me primed and keeping me there. Mostly, she's got me focused on her, so I don't look out the window. We constantly lock lips as I let her have her way with me, and I'm absolutely ecstatic. As we slow down nearing the destination Henry chose, Suzy stops, giving me a moment to breathe. I suddenly realize there's something I want - no, need - to ask her.

"Suzy..." I whimper, panting.
"Yes?"

Her face is so close to mine. I can't believe how lucky I am. Wonder why I didn't feel it last time we were together, all those months ago.

"Are you ok with me doing this?"
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"I mean, I..."

I can't say it. Not yet. But I have to. I force it out of my mouth.

"I want to be with you... and only you... so..."
"Silly girl," she laughs, and I cringe for a moment before continues, "so do I! I didn't stalk you just for the fun of it."
"But... this... and with..."

I point towards the car outside and notice we're in a parking of some kind. I go back to Suzy.

"Are you ok with this?"
"Absolutely!"

I'm somewhat surprised.

"Listen, Prissy... I love you. That time we met, I... fell madly in love with you, and I was overbearing, an attention whore... I didn't want you all to myself. I wanted you. Every time. I couldn't get enough, but it was because you got me so high..."
"Do we have time for this?" Charity asked from the passenger seat.
"We'll make time," Dara answered, "but don't take too long, if you can."

I acknowledge and focus on Suzy.

"Anyway, what I want to say is... I goofed up."
"I goofed too."
"We both did. Not important right now. I'm not here to prevent you from doing anything. I'm here... to be a part of it."
"You got into something over the summer, right?"
"Talk about that later... right now, I want you to enjoy this... I'll manage to have fun too."

I nod and we kiss. The blanket is pulled over my shoulders and we exit the vehicle. The guys are already aside, waiting for us. We're at an overpass, overlooking the highway. Henry is rubbing his hands together, a wicked smile on his face. They move me over to him. At this time of night, there's barely any traffic.

"What's the plan?" I ask, looking straight at him.
"Nothing fancy... I'm gonna fuck you against the railing. Put your hands on it."

I comply. Winston moves in and starts tying my hands up to the railing with a rope, facing into the outgoing traffic lane below. The blanket is removed: I'm fully exposed now. I notice the others behind me make a wall so I'm blocked from view if anyone comes around on the upper road. Henry leans into my ear, whispering.

"Look... thanks for the great time... I don't want you to think I'm just a monster here..."
"You are who you are, Henry," I answer.
"Still..."

I feel him caress my lower back gently, almost massaging it. It feels actually nice. Then, he gets down between my legs, and buries his tongue inside my snatch. I'm already incredibly wet from Suzy's touch inside the car, but Henry is doing more than just getting me ready. He wants to make me come. I sway my hips into his face, parting my legs as much as I can to give him full access.

"I want to ram that pussy," Winston says behind me.
"Not yet," Dara replies. "Why don't you take care of Charity instead..."

I'm uncertain what's happening behind me. I'm much more focused on Henry and his skillful tongue (and fingers now) working me over.

"Fuck... Henry... oh... can't wait for you to... oh.... fuck me..."

He's not stopping. I'm climbing up, standing on tiptoes, shaking. I start hearing Charity's moans from behind me. They excite me to no end. I'm so close now...

"Please don't stop... please..."

He doesn't. He indulges me in the rapture and it blows my mind. I feel all my muscles contract inside me as the energy of the climax rocks my world. He stays buried down there, lapping it up, until I'm fully spent and the surge subsides. Only then does he climb up, locking lips with me. I taste my own flesh on his lips.

"Fuck Henry... fuck me, please..."
"All right... do you mind it if I finger your ass at the same time?"

It happened earlier. It was Charity doing it while Suzy was sucking my clit. I liked it - after a fashion.

"You can try," I reply.

I hear trousers dropping and a hard tip comes to rest against my buttocks. It moves down slowly, until it stands at the entrance to my cunt. Henry's already fucked me two times down there. Third time's the charm. He gently pushes it in, no violence, parting my moist entrance as he once again pilfers my love hole.

"Oh god! Prissy..."

I love this. I love his cock inside me. He starts swaying his hips into me slowly, gently, almost lovingly, grunting with every thrust. I can still hear Charity's squeals but I don't look back. Henry's hard cock is rocking me again, pushing me upward against the railing where my hands are tied.

"Fffuckk..." I moan through the pleasure.
"You like this..." he whispers.
"Fuck yeah... Henry... so good..."

It is good. I'm not simply humoring him. Not like before. He is careful now, mindful. But I want more. He can be an animal. I want him like that.

"Pound into me, Henry... make me your bitch..."
"Okay..."

And he does it. His pace turns frantic. Down below, on the highway underneath the overpass, I see a few cars driving away into the night. They can't see a thing, but I can see them. I can feel the rush inside me, physical and emotional, the passion driving me on, the pleasure increasing. I'm no longer mad at Henry. Ultimately, we want the same thing : the most fun we can give each other.

He's edging now. I feel his member throbbing inside me. He slows down, and I'm surprised, and a little disappointed.

"I don't want to cum..." he whispers.
"Why? I want you to take me... you've earned it..."
"Yeah but... Prissy, you're so hot... if I'm done, that's the last time I get to fuck you..."

I actually feel for him. Right now, I'm his favorite toy. He's still hard, inside me, and he wants to keep going, but he isn't willing to give me up. He has to. I start pushing myself down on him. It only takes a moment for him to start again, almost from the start. I start moaning Suzy's name, but it's unintelligible.

"Car!" Marq suddenly calls out.

Just because it's the middle of the night and this is a low-traffic area doesn't mean there are no vehicles. Headlights to my right are coming by fast; I know that some of my friends are sheltering me from sight from that angle, but how efficient can that be. I'm tied up to the railing, so I can only bend forward to make myself less visible - and with Henry deep inside my pussy, it's hard to stay still, let alone quiet. Luckily for us, the car drives by too fast to notice anything.

I hear Charity moan out her own orgasm. I decide to cast a quick look to where the sound is coming from. She's on all fours, her skirt pulled up, while Winston is ramming inside her, with force, the same way Henry is ramming into me. I follow her example as the stimulation finally hits me hard; I climax again, almost breathless. Apparently, Henry is not done, because his thrusts are non-stop. It's impossible for me to tell how much longer he will be holding out. As he realizes what I've just achieved, he stops the motion altogether, still unspent. He pulls out of me. I'm sexually satisfied but emotionally sad. I want him to be done - because I want to move this along. Dara comes and unbinds my wrists, helping me to stabilize myself before I fall down. She drags me to Charity's side. She's still panting, on her hands and knees. Winston is done with her (he wants to save some for me, I'm guessing) so Dara sets herself up (with the strap-on she previously used) behind Charity and starts nailing her once more. And my own partner, Henry, steadies himself against my pussy and pushes it in.

My gaze turns to Charity's face. She is gorgeous, and the pleasure on her face is contagious. Henry is going for gold this time : no more hesitating or second-guessing himself. I feel it in the energy he is pounding me with.

"Yes! Do it... all in me..." I goad him on.

Perhaps it's because he's already come three times today, but Henry can't seem to finish. I'm slowly being driven mad by the pleasure and he's also potentially losing his grip on sanity. I hear him mumble as he tears away at my exposed flesh, digging his nails in my back, scratching me hard. This goes on for several minutes : Charity is moaning uncontrollably beside me as Dara takes her. It seems to me she's collecting orgasms the way one collects jewelry or shoes. I'm equally pumped (pun intended) as Henry grinds down to a stop, exhausted and stll unspent.

"Are you okay?" I hear Dara ask him.
"Yeah... just... won't come... so damn close..."

Henry pulls out of me and I steady myself so I don't fall on the side.

"What do you want to do?" Dara asks him.
"Not sure... want to finish but... need a breather..."

There'a a quiet pause. Dara leans into Charity, still panting from what Dara was doing to her.

"It's your turn next, you know..."
"I know..."
"You want to go at it?"

I hear the wheels turning inside Charity's mind.

"Yeah, okay..."
"Are you good with Henry finishing later?" Dara suddenly asks me.

I consider my options. True, I want him to be done but, at the same time, the pleasure he's giving me almost makes up for his earlier douchebaggery.

"Yeah sure..."
"Hang on," Henry says.

He turns to Charity.

"You going somewhere else than here for it?"
"Yeah. We are."

Henry nods in agreement.

"Okay.. for the ride there, me and Prissy will ride in the backseat of Dara's car..."
"I'm in that car too," Suzy says.
"Fine..."
"The others can ride in your car," Jake replied. "I'll drive. Charity can lead us there and you follow?"
"That's the plan."

I understand what's happening but there's nothing to say. We quickly head back to the vehicles, and I'm seated in the backseat - with Henry. Suzy pulls her chair as far forward as it will, and I sit on Henry's lap, my head and neck slightly bent, straddling him as his cock plunges into me again. He's going to fuck me to my next destination - wherever Charity decides to take us. What's amazing is that I can reach forward and touch Suzy now. She looks back at me, smiling; I'm already over the top from all that's been done to me. The car starts moving and Henry resumes his hard thrusts, his hands on my waist, as Suzy grabs my hands, steadying me.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..."

I'm marking every thrust with a swear.

"Your pussy's amazing..." whispers Henry.
"Fuck me... please come inside me... I want you to..."

Again, it's not for lack of trying. He's shaking like a leaf and I'm no better. I have no idea where we are nor do I care. We flip sideways as we turn left. Henry accidentally pulls out of me : he takes it as an opportunity to reposition himself. Bumping his head on the inside roof of the car, he flips me on all fours and starts taking me from behind, my head buried in the seat; I tilt it sideways so I can breathe.

"Fuck... Prissy... I want to come so bad..."
"Come on, Henry... Come inside me... do it... you can shoot it all in... just fuck me..."

It's not comfortable for either of us but it doesn't matter. This has gone on for too long. Mercifully, Henry's done.

"Aarrghh!"

It almost sounds painful for him, but it's not in the least. The pleasure explodes in him and in me, and I feel all the warmth being shot inside my sex. His entire body is pressing down on me, pinned as we are in the back of the car. His lips kiss my backside. I hear a whisper.

"Wow... thank you..."

I don't reply. I don't want to. I had fun. I had an amazing time with Henry, conflicted but extremely orgasmic. From being fucked on his kitchen table to his kitchen floor, in the living room, then face fucked, and now this, on the overpass almost in public, and in the back of Dara's car (with Suzy watching) - all on the same day - it was quite a ride. I'm a little sad it's over. It doesn't last as I look past him, my head still pressed against the seat, towards the passenger side, to Suzy, eyeing me with a gleeful look.

Henry manages to wiggle out of me; once that's done, I move behind the driver's side, and all the cum inside my pussy starts dripping out on the seat. Henry gently strokes himself, but it's just for good measure. He's done. Four times in the same day can take its toll on a man. I look at his dick and I smile. A dick attached to a dick. But really, Henry isn't so bad. Maybe.

"How was it?" Dara asks.
"Heaven..." Henry replies.
"I was actually asking her..."

I don't answer right away. I ponder my words.

"It was... a good last time."

Because it was the last time for Henry. I was thinking I might want to indulge more, given his wonderful performance just now, but I don't. I need to go through this ritual. From Henry to Jake, and everyone in between. Only then will I free to spend all my time with Suzy.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote