Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 09:10 PM   #43
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part XII [Prissy]

I'm a slave now. I'm resting. It've been thoroughly fucked, in more ways than I care to count.

I love sex. I don't mind saying it. I was active sexually at a very young age, although it took me a while for me to actually have intercourse. But I touched and sucked a lot of dicks, I must confess. First one when I was thirteen, then pretty much one every week starting a few years after that. I was a cheerleader. Footballers were high on hormones. I honestly don't know why I didn't go further before I was sixteen, when the lineback broke my cherry, so to speak. In my last year of high school, I was sucking and fucking dicks almost every single day. I was a slut and proud of it. That was also when I first had sex with Marq. He wasn't the popular kid, but he was cute and he was smart, and he helped me with science homework, so I rewarded him the best way I knew. I even almost fucked the coach that year, but I was thwarted by unwilling interference, and it really was for the best.

I remember the night after our last game. We had lost, but not by much, and we were at someone's house celebrating. There was a shitload of booze that night and I was wasted. Me and Sally Spriggan, a fellow cheerleader, ended up streaking naked across the lawn, then we wound up in someone's bedroom. It was my first threesome (although not my first time with a girl). But it didn't end there. My knees didn't meet that night. I was mostly on my back, legs wide, as player after player came to fill me up. Even some people I didn't know joined in. I counted at least twelve, but I'm sure there were more and my alcohol-altered state played with my perception.

If only it had ended there. By the time they all had their way with me, I was covered in cum and sweat, and taken downstairs, paraded in front of everyone. Two of those who hadn't yet 'had their turn' fucked me in front of everyone. And then, it pretty much turned into an orgy, because other cheerleaders joined in, eager to get some dick or even some pussy. It was the wildest party I ever had, and I ended up being mostly sober by the time the orgy died down.

The next two weeks at school were some of the most awkward I had ever seen. The weird part was, I wasn't the one feeling weird about it. It was everyone else, barely able to look at me, as if they felt guilty. And I remembered how puritan most of them were. The school year ended and I lost track with all of them. Except for Marq, but he's the exception.

I haven't felt such a sensation since then, but I'm feeling it now. Ever since that party, two nights ago. Ever since I got drunk and fucked in that foursome, my life has been spiralling into a mad orgy of blowjobs and sex, starting with Jake, moving up to Winston and Charity, and bringing in Henry and Dara. Weirdest of all, my ex-girlfriend stalked me through my best friend (with benefits), and we're hoping to get back together. And both of them are here, engrossed in this maddening process.

I didn't actually faint, but I passed out for a second. Now, I'm resting in the bath, in water, finally clean. My mouth still tastes like semen from all the boys who have visited it recently. My pussy is hurting slightly : some of my partners haven't been that kind to it. Even my ass is sore from the unexpected stretch some finger gave it. Basically, pretty much everyone has had at least one turn on me. How quickly this degenerated. The strangest thing is, I don't really regret any of it. It was intoxicating. I suppose that's why I allowed it to go on - why I didn't denounce Jake on the first night.

I know they're talking in the other room, and I know they're talking about me. I know the game's been halted. When I lost my wits, they got scared. Dara took charge, and Marq and Suzy helped drag me to the bathroom. They poured a bath and they let me be for a time. Suzy was there up until a moment ago, but I'm alone now. Collecting my thoughts, I suppose.

So I had a lot of sex. I allowed Jake to manipulate me into servitude. The truth is, I don't need to get him to really fuck me for this contract to be over. That's just some internal clause. If I want out, I simply get out. There's no chains on me, and there's no way I'd let that happen. I've been feeling down and depressed, and this... whatever it is, well, it's helped me through some personal shit. There's a reason I cut ties with almost everyone from high school, and why Marq is the only one I still connect with. It's because the people at my school... they were all like Jake, Henry and Winston, and even Charity. They were leaders, followers, manipulators, opportunists. A few were mean. Most were just tagging along. Dara is different. She actually cares, which makes her the best dominatrix one could hope for, because she'll give her submissives exactly what they need, and she finds pleasure in that control.

But I don't want to simply quit. I want to win. And I can only win if the clause plays out. Otherwise, I'll always feel like he bested me - like he still owns a small part of me. Besides, I've had his cock in my mouth so many times, I'm anxious to know how it feels inside my pussy. And the sooner, the better. I can't go on like this, not while knowing that I have a prospect with Suzy. I want her. I don't mind the others - not one bit - but I only really want her. The others are a nice distraction, I suppose. I'm glad to see she's matured and I hope she tells me all about it, but not today. Not now. Not until this is resolved.

Jake appears at the door. I don't hide my nudity. What would be the point?

"Hey... feeling better?"
"A little. Thanks for the rest."
"It's not like we want to hurt you or anything... this is all just fun, right?"

He's afraid again. It all started with his blackmail of me.

"Listen, Jake..."

I have to tell him. I have to be honest.

"It's been a blast... very intense, but..."
"You want out?"
"Yeah. So obvious?"
"Not to me, but Dara said so..."

I didn't want her to tell him. I wanted to do it myself, after the fact. It's done, I guess.

"So, if you want out, I mean... I honestly didn't think it'd last this long..." he confides.
"Come over here."

He walks over to the side of the bath. I motion him to get down at face level so I can look him in the eye without breaking my neck.

"Why the blackmail, Jake?"
"Well... because... whenever I ask a girl out, she always says no... and then I met this girl, and she really liked it, and it turned her on... for a while."
"And you don't know any other approach?"
"Well, this one makes me... interesting."
"It could also make you a criminal."

Jake looked down to the ground.

"It got me in trouble last year... well, not police trouble but..."

He seems to reminisce, but his mind comes back to me.

"Anyway, you're amazing and... I really, you know..."
"Stop it."

He looks at me funny. He's trying to confess and I'm blocking his move.

"Two things about me, Jake. One, apparently, I'm a lesbian."
"But... ok, but... guys?"
"I like dicks, and I like sex, but that girl, Suzy... she's mine. She's my one. She wasn't in the portrait two days ago, so it didn't matter. But now, she is... and I want to be with her, and I can't be with her if I'm with you."
"I get it, I guess..."
"But I also don't want to quit. I don't want to cop out of our agreement. So we need to see it through..."

I pause, staring him down, pulling myself out of the water so he can get a good look at me, at my breasts, at my pussy, at all I have to offer.

"Don't tell me you don't want to fuck me?"
"I do but... I guess, I do, yeah... fucking you means, well..."
"That the game is over. Yeah. I know. That's the rule."

We both breathe in for a moment. He starts to acknowledge my request.

"Okay. I'll fuck you. But not here."
"Of course... I'm still sore anyway."
"I mean, it will be tonight, but I'll decide the occasion... the place..."
"Place?"
"Yeah. Let me think on it... talk to the other boys... other people, I mean."
"Ok."

He gets up and walks out, resolute. I'm not done for the night, that's for sure, but at least, I get a small respite. Not that I need it anymore. It's funny the scenarios we play in our minds when we're planning conversations. This is not how I imagined this one turning out. Still, it's a good talk.

I step out of the bath and start drying myself. I wrap one towel around my body, the other around my hair, and I walk into the living room. Everyone's there, and stares turn towards me.

"Hello everyone..."

A few concerned looks subside as they see me smiling. Dara gets up, followed by Suzy, and they both head towards me.

"So, how are you feeling?"
"Better."

I cast a look at Henry. He's the one that made me feel the worst. He doesn't seem apologetic for it. But Winston doesn't hide his satisfaction at seeing me in good spirits, and neither does Charity. Marq just stares at me with his usual relaxed gaze. They're all dressed now. It's almost eleven in the evening. Dara picks up the lead.

"So Jake and yourself have a date with each other later..."
"Apparently," I reply.
"But before that happens, we're gonna go somewhere... As soon as you're dry."

I notice all my clothes are in a plastic bag. That probably means I'm traveling naked. Not that I mind. Dara continues.

"So, the plan is fairly simple... since this is your exit, you get to control half of the action. We've talked about it and we all want another turn on you... one last time before..."
"I get it... I'm game... Nothing I haven't done," I reply, almost laughing.
"Good to hear. You get to decide the order in which we'll have our encounter with you. But here`s the twist. We'll be traveling in two cars, so Suzy will be keeping you company on the ride in the backseat. She's your in-between girl... whenever you're not with one of us, you'll be with her. And the only other rule : Jake goes last."
"Okay... I get it."
"But you have to call the order now, because the person you choose will select a location where they want this to happen."

I'm a little hesitant to agree to that one, so perhaps I need to set a limit.

"Not in public."
"Of course."
"Not in front of anyone," Henry corrects, "other than everyone here, you mean?"
"Yes. That's exactly what I mean. No external witnesses."

No one contests, so Dara moves it along.

"So... who goes first... bear in mind that Suzy is your in-between transport time, and Jake is kept for last, unless he's changed his mind?"
"No," Jake replies, "I'm good with that arrangement."

The decision imposes itself on me.

"Henry goes first."
"I knew it," he answers.
"And then..."
"You don't have to decide everyone yet..." Dara states.
"I want to."

I pause, considering the people in the room. I think of Jennifer. She would freak out (in a good way) if she was in my spot. I miss her a little bit. I wonder if she'd be inclined to hang out with me and Suzy... stop overthinking! Just decide for tonight.

"So, Henry... then Charity... Winston... Dara and then Marq..."
"And finally me," Jake says.
"Ok... yeah. I had forgotten... can I have a threesome with Winston and Marq?" I ask.

They look at each other.

"I don't see why not?" Winston replies.
"We'll just have to agree on a spot."

Dara picks up the conversation again.

"So, revised order... Henry, Charity, Winston and Marq, myself and then Jake."
"Yep. Sounds good."
"Excellent."

Henry stood up.

"All right... so my first call..."

We all acknowledge. This is the last time he gets to fuck me, so he wants to make it memorable for both of us. We start heading out the door. They give me a blanket so I can cover myself while we're walking down the hall and into the street. We head for the vehicles. Apparently, both Dara and Henry have nice cars, so we climb into them. I'm in the backseat with Suzy climbing into Dara's car : Charity clims in the front seat. The boys head for Henry's car.

"You'll be there all the time?" I ask Dara.
"Of course. Don't worry. We got your back."
"I hope one of them fucks me," Charity says.
"That can be arranged..." Dara simply replies.

A moment later, we're off, following Henry's car on the road. The blanket comes off and Suzy starts kissing me passionately, sliding one hand between my legs.

"I hope it's a long drive," she whispers in my ear, as she starts working me up again.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote