Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 05:09 AM   #42
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part XI [Prissy]

I'm a slave now. So are Charity and Suzy. And sex. Lots of sex.

Looks like my slavery might last longer than tonight. We just had a major sex session between the eight of us, and our four guys are done. That's Marq inside Dara, Jake on Suzy's face, Winston inside Charity and Henry inside me. That's four times the orgasm and cum. The chances that I get the final clause in the contract to play out tonight have gone from slim to kaput, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm thankful that Suzy didn't feel confident enough to get fucked by Jake. She's still a mess, and she doesn't have anything to clean his spunk off her face. It's quite revolting, to be honest. We're getting used like sex dolls and, despite the fun I'm getting out of it, I'm eager to move on from the experience.

Henry doesn't say anything as he gets up off of me and goes to his room. Jake and Winston go back to sit on the sofa. Marq is laying back on the couch, relaxed, apparently satisfied. He's barely noticing me. Dara seems pleased with his performance. She moves up to the girls and gathers us up.

"Well?"
"I'm fine," I reply. "Really."
"Suzy? You said red."
"I did... I didn't want to fuck him... but I didn't mind a blowjob..."
"Are you certain?"
"Yeah... no biggie. I'm way more into girls, though..."

She turns to me as she speaks. I blush. Dara notices, of course.

"Do you two want to make out or something? The guys might like that."

I want to. I know Suzy wants to as as well. But I can't. Not like this. Not with the weight of the world (not to mention this slave contract) above my head. Dara is very perceptive.

"How can I help?" she asks.

I'm a little taken aback by her question, so I need to inquire.

"Whose side are you on?"
"Mine."
"Listen, I had my fun, and they had theirs, but I'm ready to move on..."
"And again, I ask: how can I help?"

I'm going out on a limb with this one.

"I need to get Jake to fuck me."
"Okay..."
"And now he's already cum... and it's not likely to happen tonight."
"Night is still young," Dara says. "A lot of things can still happen. I don't think our boys are done."

Is she on my side? Am I barking up the wrong tree? It's hard to tell at this point. I want to trust her: she's the kindest person in the room (except maybe for Suzy). But she's also involved with my nemesis, Henry, so it feels like a toss-up to hope for her assistance.

"Henry has it out for me," I say.
"I noticed. That can't be helped."
"But Jake..."
"Give me time. You're not on the verge of breaking down, right?"
"Not even remotely."
"Good... In the meantime, play the game... have fun."

She pushes me towards Suzy. I smile and lock lips with my future girlfriend. She returns the favor. I push Suzy down to the group, climbing on top of her, sucking face, pressing my chest against hers. Dara caresses my buttocks, gently lifting my ass, then places the tip of the strap-on dildo right against my opening. She doesn't wait for my permission to plunge it in, and I moan as Suzy's lips lock with mine while the dildo enters me. I'm being fucked again, and Dara's doing the drilling, and I absolutely love it. I've had so many cocks in me these past few days... the two guys at the party... Winston last night... then today Henry and Winston at least twice each... It feels different, but good, to have Dara and her artificial unit doing the work. She won't stop if she gets done, because she'll never be done. Technically.

She leans down and grabs my arms, pulling them back. She binds the wrist-bracelets together behind my back, then supports my weight with her hand as she pounds inside me.

"Fuck... please," I start to beg. "Just don't stop."

Meanwhile, Suzy's hand under me wanders down to my pussy and starts gently rubbing my clit. Once they're through with me, I'll be a lifeless husk of pleasure. But apparently, it's only just begun. There's movement around me as I suddenly see Marq coming over (did Dara beckon him to us?), getting on his knees in front of me, his cock at face level. He places a hand behind my head and forces me down on him. Fuck! This is heaven! My best friend starts face-fucking me even as Dara keeps going, and Suzy contributes to the overall effort to make me go bonkers. I want to swallow Marq so bad. I've only had Jake's cum in my mouth - too many times recently - and it feels almost like Marq's could cleanse me.

I hear him bend down and whisper. It's almost like he's reading my mind.

"Earlier, I didn't come with Dara... want me to come?"

I want to say yes, but his dick is in my mouth, so I can only hum an answer. The only way I can emphasize my need is by going down deeper on him. He understands and proceeds to increase his pace. I'm barely acknowledging all that's being done to me now. I just want the intensity to continue. Dara keeps hitting all the right notes inside my pussy, and my clit is swollen fierce from Suzy's touch. I start coming in waves, driven over by lust, barely able to breathe as my mouth keeps being assaulted by that wonderful cock who just won't stop. And Dara, of course, doesn't have to stop when she's done, because she's not done. They keep me on edge for who knows how long.

"All right, now don't swallow..." Dara says.

It's hard not to. Marq screams as he climaxes.

"Fuck... Prissy... oh my God.... cumming into your mouth..."

He's never done that with me. I do my best to ignore my gag reflex and keep the load inside my mouth. I was right. It tastes a lot better than Jake's, but maybe that's just my desire talking. Marq keeps mumbling.

"Always... wanted... to do that... wow..."

He's still pushed deep inside my mouth, preventing from spitting as I'm preventing myself from swallowing. Somehow, he's waiting for a cue. As his dick finally vanishes, lips come to replace it. Suzy's. She kisses me passionately, attempting to stick her tongue inside my mouth. This is new. Her face is still sticky from Jake. I guess we'll both be sticky. The load spills from my mouth into hers as we kiss, and messes up our faces and the carpet where it falls.

Dara pulls out of me and I almost collapse, but she's still holding onto my ass with her powerful hands. She seems to back away, but then I sudddenly feel a thick cock nearing my opening, ready to push in. I cast a glance back and it's Winston. He's hard again and wants me. I can't deny him anything in this state.

"I want more..." I whimper.

He slides it in with no difficulty as I return to face kissing Suzy. I'm being used as a pleasure doll and it's the greatest - weirdest perhaps also - feeling in the world. I'm picturing myself in an orgy with too many men to count, and they all use me in turn, filling me up to my eyeballs. Winston is caressing my back as he is performing, whispering naugty words, but he's not mean about them, not like Henry. And I've already climaxed so many times that I just indulge in the wonderful swaying motion. Beneath me, I see Suzy's messy face, and it's so pretty, despite the cum covering it, I can't help but be in love with her. And all the while, Winston is drilling into me for all his worth.

"Tell me you want this..." he whispers.
"Fuck me Winston... fuck me good..."
"Tell me you want this..." he insists.
"I do want this! Fill me up so good..."

He's coming again, all inside me, again. Third time now. I'm so full. I wish Marq hadn't come in my mouth. Then, he could do my pussy too. Winston groans and pants with the release, so powerful so soon after his first one with Charity.

"Oh... Prissy... fuck you're the best..." he manages to blurt out as his strokes die down.

He's about to pull out when I see Suzy dash out between my legs. As his dick exits my love hole, Suzy buries her face in it, and his seed all trickles down into her mouth. She's eating me up at the same time. Is this the same girl I initiated only a few months ago? She focuses first on getting all of it outside of me and into her mouth, then starts eating me up as if we were just getting started.

"Fuck, Suzy... fuck fuck eat me fuck fuck..."

I'm completely losing it again. As her hands reach to grab my ass, she very carefully inserts a figure into my asshole, quite unexpectedly.

"Woh..."

Her mouth on my pussy is heaven, so I don't dare tell her to stop. Suddenly, I sense her finger moving away and I sense a tongue against my asshole. I have to look back, and I see it's Charity's, attempting to do a number on me as well.

"Easy," I whimper, "I've never..."

I can barely get the words as I see Dara moving behind Charity, and starting to ride her with the strap-on. And I can't stop enjoying it all. Charity's being fucked by Dara while she's licking my asshole and buttcheeks, all the while Suzy is munching down on me. And just when I think it can't get more involved, I feel a cock near my mouth. I stare up at Henry as he forces it down my throat - not that I'm in any mood to resist. And he's not kind about it. He's already taken my other hole a few times, so he's going for broke here.

"Suck my dick, you worthless cunt..."

The words escape me, and not just because I can't speak them. I'm a mess of flesh and pleasure, and I don't care about anything more. It goes on for a while, my mind lost as fingers are rammed down my pussy, teasing me from the inside, as a finger slides into my anus and works its magic there, as another cock drills my mouth into submission.

It all explodes in a cacophony of complete and utter chaos, more than I've ever felt. I'm the centerpiece in an orgy tableau. I might as well be exposed in a gallery.

"Fuck yeah... your mouth is mine!"

It's so thick and salty, a little disgusting, but I don't care. It fires all in, spoiling me once more, using me for pleasure. I still have Charity and Suzie working me between my legs, and I pant and moan, spitting all of Henry's remaining seed as soon as he pulls out. Those fingers down there, in me.. so intense.

"Aarrgghh!" I scream in complete abandon.

And then, I faint.

Last edited by interesting; 03-24-2015 at 11:41 AM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote