Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 08:56 PM   #41
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part X [Prissy]

I'm a slave now. So are Charity and Suzy. My pussy's the playground, apparently.

I'm waiting for the boys to make up their mind. One of the girls is getting fucked with Dara's strap-on, and they have to decide. They are considering their options. It could be me, Suzy, or Charity.

"I say Prissy," finally says Henry, to no one's suprise.
"I want you to fuck Charity," Winston says.

Two votes in. Only Jake and Marq left to go. Dara looks at them, insistent. She's already put the strap-on around her waist, and she's waiting for them to decide. I cast a look at Suzy, and I wonder if she would enjoy it. It's not something we ever tried that week we were together. Then again, I have dildos, but I don't have a strap-on. That usually requires a partner.

Marq seems to want to go last, but Jake is looking at him with an insistent glance. Eventually, Marq gives in.

"I say... Suzy."

It's a tie between the three girls, so Jake gets to call which girl is about to be fucked with the device. We all hang on his decision. Dara sways her hips and the dildo swings left and right, like a pendulum. It's quite funny.

"Okay," Jake speaks up. "I choose Suzy!"

He gets a punch in the arm from Henry who is clearly unhappy with his decision, but Jake stands his ground.

"What? She hasn't gotten any since the beginning, and I want to see her face when Dara sticks it in!"
"Fine."

Of course, it wasn't even a debate. Dara was already moving behind Suzy, and whispers to her (though I catch the words).

"You ok with this?"
"Yes."
"Ever had one inside?"
"Yes."

I'm surprised. Last time I'd been with Suzy, a few months ago, she was a lesbian virgin. Then again, I don't know what happened to her in-between. Dara positions herself, and I imagine I'm the one on my knees behind Suzy, ready to take her. And it makes me feel incredibly horny. I look at Suzy's face. I'll know exactly when the lubed up device slides in, and I can enjoy her lips and eyes as they react to the penetration. And Suzy doesn't disappoint.

"Fuck..." she whimpers, her face betraying the welcome intrusion.
"Is it too tight?" asks Dara.
"No... it's just... take it slow, please."
"Ok."

I can't help but stare at Suzy's butt, and my eyes catch the dildo gently pushing into her, strapped to the Dara's lovely leather-clad figure. My eyes go back to Suzy's face, and she has her mouth open, taking in the wonderful sensation. And I can't look away as I watch both of them start to sway together, and it feels wonderful to see Suzy like this, engrossed in the woman's grasp, at her mercy. Suzy's gaze wanders into the void as saliva forms on her lower lip, and her breasts sway back and forth alongside her body. I hear the boys talking but I can't understand their words. There's nothing in my world right now but Suzy and Dara, and their love-making, and it's beautitul. Dara starts picking up the pace and Suzy finally starts moaning, and the sound is music and bliss at the same time. Please make her orgasm, I think to myself. She deserves it. And I cast a look at Dara's face. She's not an evil dominatrix. She knows what Suzy wants, and she'll give it to her. However, as a good dominatrix, she'll still make her ask for it.

"So, Suzy... you like this?"
"Yes... oh yes..."
"And do you want me to continue?"
"Yes..."
"How do you say it?"
"Please continue..."
"Please continue who?"
"Mistress. Please continue, mistress Dara."

And she does. It's amazing, breath-taking. My whole body is flushed as I watch Suzy rise above us, her head in the clouds, and she starts silently mouthing every thrust as she nears the craved release.

"Beg for it..." Dara murmurs.
"Please make me come... Please make me come... Please make me..."

The words stop there. I'm holding my breath for the entire length of Suzy's incredible orgasm as her face falls to the carpet and Dara rides her hard. It's a good thing that dildo was lubed up, although by this time, I'm sure Suzy's body has provided enough lubrication for her enjoyment. Suzy's arched back, her raised buttocks, the back of her head... it's so much to take in. I tremble as I want her even more...

Dara lets the pleasure die down inside Suzy before pulling out of her. She moves to her side, gently caressing her cheek and lips, checking up on her. I finally cast a glance at the guys, and it's clear they enjoyed the sight as much as I did. Suzy's in the game now. They won't go easy on her from now on. Somehow, I feel the need to protect her. But is that what Suzy wants?

"Come on!" Henry says. "Let's play!"

Dara gets up. Suzy seems fine; we lock eyes for a second, and I can tell how good she feels from what Dara just did to her. I just want to run up and kiss her, but I stay at my spot, and Dara resumes the game.

"So... last dare was Marq's," Dara starts again, "to Prissy who handed it to Suzy. That means it's Henry's turn to ask Suzy for something."
"Girl, I want to fuck your pussy hard!" Henry calls out.

Has he forgotten about me? Or maybe he's expecting her to decline, then Charity to do the same so he again ends up with me. And in fact, Suzy, still recovering, passes it on to Charity. But I'm surprised when Charity accepts the dare. I think I can read a small deception in Henry's face as she moves and sets her butt towards him, getting on all fours. He gets off the couch and wiggles himself inside her opening. I see her moan as he starts humping her with energy. I can't help but notice how he's staring at me while he's fucking her. I look at Marq. He seems quiet, almost relaxed. The rest are excited.

Dara calls Henry off of Charity, and she crawls back to her spot on the carpet, a content look on her face. I can understand it. Even if he would never be my first choice, Henry knows what to do once he's inside doing his thing.

Dara calls to Jake, and it's Charity's turn to be picked.

"Would you like to eat pussy?"
"And how?"
"How about Prissy's?"
"Love to..."

Why not, I tell myself. I move towards her, getting on my back, spreading my legs, giving her full access. The way I'm set up, I can stare at Suzy upside down. Charity dives right in with her mouth and tongue and I moan. All the while, my eyes are aimed at my future girlfriend. I press my pussy against Charity's face, inviting her in, hoping to get her to make me come. But of course, they don't let it happen and call her off before I can really get pleasure from this.

"That's enough," Jake calls out.

I'm their slave, after all. Can't be too kind with a slave. Charity moves away and I get back to my own spot. Of course, Winston wastes no time calling me out.

"All right, slave," he says, "come over here, get on all fours. I want to pound you again, from behind."

If I say no, Suzy might say yes. Or, Suzy might say no and Charity gets another fuck. Or I can possibly get more from Winston... The choice seems obvious. I move back towards him and allow him to ride me again. It feels amazing when his hard cock enters me; it feels even better when he starts pumping it deeper and deeper, with much more intensity.

"Oh fuck... more yes... please..."
"Geez... I'm gonna come already if I don't stop."

He does stop, in order to last longer, and I'm still left hanging. I sigh as he pulls out. He almost seems apolegetic about it, so I don't hold a grudge. I cast a look at Dara, watching the strap-on still tied around her waist. That one would last long enough to give me what I need, I think. I need to get her to do me too.

Marq calls out to Suzy.

"You started something earlier," he claims, "so please come and continue?"
"Actually," she replies, "I'd like to give someone else a taste? Charity?"

Is she going to go for it, or just pass it along? I certainly wouldn't mind Marq's cock in my mouth as much as the others. But Charity has other ideas.

"Sure. Gimme some of that."

Now, she's playing the reverse game. Denying me access. Since I figured out her initial game plan, she's turned the tables on me. Not that I mind. And not that Marq seems to mind, from the look on his face when she goes down on him. This is wicked, really, and I want more. I want this to become an orgy. If we get wild like that, Jake's is bound to end up drilling me, since he'll be drilling everyone. But do I want him to do this to Suzy? For that matter, do I have a say? It's her body, her choice, after all. All she has to do is say 'Red' and it's over, after all.

Dara pulls Charity off Marq before it goes too far. She gleefully gets back to her spot, casting a sly glance in my direction.

Since all boys have gone this turn, Dara turns to us three girls.

"So, slaves... I'm feeling peckish. I want a cock in my pussy... you have to tell me which boy is going to be fucking me. So. Who is it going to be?"

To be suddenly put in charge of the decision switches things around for me, and I'm stumped for a moment. Charity immediately points to Winston. It takes me a moment to unfreeze, and I point to Marq; I'm not surprised when I see Suzy pointed to Marq as well. I catch a glimpse of Henry's face as he frowns at not being chosen. Dara turns to Marq.

"What do you say, young man?"
"Go for it?"

The way the strap-on belt is set up around Dara's waist gives full access to her vagina. She has Marq sit forward on the edge of the couch, then straps a cock ring aroung the base of his penis. Only Jake has been left out so far from getting some pussy. But I focus on Marq and Dara, as she lowers herself onto his cock while he helps steady it. It slowly disappears inside her pussy, and Dara smiles at us as she starts riding Marq, controlling the rhythm. It's funny to see the dildo wobble up and down, but Marq's dick inside her pussy is making me so horny again.

"Ah..." she whimpers. "This is so nice..."

We watch them go at it for another moment, until Dara looks towards the other guys.

"So... gentlemen... claim your prize from the girl of your choice..."

I see wicked smiles emerge on their faces and I know what's happening. Henry dashes towards me, pushing me to my back, ready to climb on top of me and fuck me senseless. I mildly hold him at bay, because I want to know what happens to the others. Winston heads for Charity, which means that Jake moves to Suzy. And that's when I hear her say the word.

"uh... Red."

Of course, Jake freezes.

"Come on, girl!"
"I'll blow you instead..." she replies.

Jake acquiesces, and sets himself before her so she can work on him. Charity is now on all fours and Winston is eager to get his dick inside her. So it's just me and Henry. He parts my legs as far as they can go, rubbing my pussy with his fingers.

"I'm gonna enjoy this, slave..."

I don't answer. Let him have his fun. Hopefully, I'll get some too. And when he plunges into me, his hard shaft penetrating my love hole, I know I'm in for quite a ride. With one hand, he restrains both of mine above my head; steadying himself with the other, he starts pounding into me with ferocity, his hips pushing my ass back onto the carpet. I'm gonna get some rug burns after this one. Henry is going at it frenetically. He's dominating me the only way he can, and he's not stopping until I'm full of him again: his claim of dominance over my body. But I'm allowing him to do so, and I'm reveling in the sensation as much as he is. I'd like to worry about Suzy or Marq but, at this point, I'm totally engrossed in what Henry is doing to me.

Suddenly, he slaps my face, not too hard, but just enough for me to jerk about. He lets go of my arms and grabs my throat, choking me.

"You love it, slut..."

I do love it. Not specifically from him, but I do enjoy the rough stuff.

"I'm so gonna fill you up..." he whispers to me.

I'm eager for him to do so. I'm on edge. I'm almost ready to cum. I want to scream, but I hold it back. I'm waiting for him to finally release so I can come with him, deny him the empowerment of his own body and outcry with my own. It's gonna be massive.

I hear another male voice, a grunt... Jake's. He's done with Suzy. And Henry is apparently done with me.

"Yes... yes... yes... fuck... take it bitch..."
"Oh fuck," I reply, "yes, yes, yes... oh God yes!"

It's all in me now, his entire load, and he's spent. He can't even go on. He collapses on top of me, releasing my throat. I hold back my cough. He just lies there, panting, sweating in his t-shirt, his dick slowly sliding out of me. I hear more orgasms, either Winston or Marq, and one of the girls. My mind is elsewhere at the moment.

I stare at Suzy. Her face is covered with Jake's white mess. It's not pretty. It makes me sad somehow. For Suzy, a bit, but also for me. Jake's already come. What are the chances I can get him to fuck me and break the contract now? And it seems all our boys are done, from the sounds and looks of it. But I'm still horny. Sure, Henry gave it to me good, but I want more. I need more. And there's Suzy, right next to me. And Dara, with the inviting strap-on. And even the double-crosser Charity.

I want them all. And I want the men too. Again. God! What a horny toad I am!
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote