Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 10:54 AM   #32
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part IV [Prissy]

These were the amended rules, after our chat in the car.

#0 - The slavery will not interfere with professional duties
#1 - Sexy in public, naked alone
#2 - Sleeping together: only at HER place
#3 - SHE will cook what he brings her
#4 - HIS arousal will be relieved with a blowjob, unless the setting is inappropriate
#5 - SHE will climax herself on HIS command using the tool he bought for her, unless the setting is inappropriate
#6 - HE can direct HER to another partner for sex; she may decline the offer; if she accepts, HE may watch without interacting if all partners are willing
#7 - SHE is allowed to be free from Lunch until afternoon on weekends
#8 - If HIM and HER have intercourse together, the contract is off

HIM or HIS being Jake. HER or SHE being me, Prissy.

Funny how the best plans always get sidetracked. Then again, this isn't even remotely a best plan. It's not even a plan. I'm not sure what it is.

So you already know this ends (or maybe it doesn't end there, but at some point, it happens) with my brains being fucked out, and so there goes the contract, right? But what you still don't know is how we get there, and why I agreed to partake in this enslavement blackmail scenario. You already know I'm promiscuous. If you've been reading, you know I used to give handjobs for twenty dollars in high school. You know I got into this awesome threesome-foursome with friends. You know I also participated in an orgy with six or seven girls and one guy. You know that, when I get drunk, I get horny and I usually get fucked, and I like it. By that point, it probably isn't hard for you to figure why I'm going along with Jake, why I'm allowing him to use me like this. I am using him on the same level, I guess. In a way, it's almost comforting for someone like me, a drifter, to get an anchor somewhere, even with a jerk like Jake.

It's partly why so many women remain with their abusive husbands. But this isn't a debate on that. Sorry to get all philosophical on you all.

I get to meet Winston, Jake's African-American roommate. A jock. Likes sports, likes girls, keeps undressing me with his eyes, can't believe Jake's luck at landing my ass. Did I mention I'm very beautiful? That's what everyone tells me anyway, and I have a tendency to believe them. Winston is good-looking, I won't deny it, but it seems obvious to me that the clause in the contract about having me get intimate with someone... well, that someone is Winston. I only hope he's not in on the blackmail scenario, or I'll have to call it quits. This is between me and Jake. I'll pretend to be his modern friend, but I am not allowing a third wheel to alter the dynamics of power here. I think Jake understands. I hope he does. I'm actually enjoying the attention and I don't want it to end, but I'll break it off if the situation warrants it.

"Prissy's gonna cook us supper."
"Sweet. Tired of ramen!" Winston says.

If only he knew that's what I usually eat. It's not that I can't cook (my mother saw to that) but it is painstaking. I check the groceries that Jake bought. Potatoes. Onions. Ground beef. What am I supposed to do with that?

"I can cook," I tell them," but you might have to help."
"How?" Jake asks.
"Well, it depends on when you want to eat. It's past six, and things take time to cook. Are you really hungry?"
"Famished!" Winston replies.
"Fine. Then I need you two to chop the potatoes and onions while I work on the beef. Can you do that?"

Jake didn't expect to have to work. Then again, he doesn't seem to have much life experience. Winston gets a knife and a plank, and starts cutting up slices. I divide the portions, taking into account the appetites of jocks.

"For tomorrow," I tell Jake, "I'll give you a list of things to buy."
"Sure."

We start preparing the food. Winston tries to make conversation.

"So, um... Jake tells me you met a at party, last night?"
"Yes. I wouldn't say he was my first choice, but he was the obvious one."

Jake is feeling uneasy with my answer. I don't mind. He's funny when he's squirming.

"And, uh... he said..."
"Jake?"
"What?"
"What did you tell him?"

Jake is as awkward as before. I hope for the right answer, the one that doesn't have me storming out of there.

"Well, I told him I drove you home after your stuff was stolen at the party, and uh, well... I spent the night at your place."
"Yes, you did."
"Did you get all the stuff back?" Jake asks, keeping his cover.
"Most of it. Still missing a few items."

That comment is directed at him. I want him to know he isn't forgiven for what he did, even if I'm actually enjoying myself now. He goes back to cutting onions. Winston picks up the conversation.

"He... told me you're really wild. Like daring and stuff."
"I am. When the occasion is right."

Thankfully, most of the food is ready for cooking by that time. I go to work on the stove and set everything up. I tell them it will be ready in forty-five minutes. Winston gets up and goes to their living room and resumes the game he was playing on his console. I sit at the table with Jake.

"You're gonna ask me to fuck him, right?"
"Well... thought had crossed my mind."
"And you get to watch?"

For the first time, I see illumination in Jake's eyes, as he whispers his answer.

"Prissy, last night, I walked in on the four of you all sexed up... I couldn't look away. You looked so hot with that black guy's dick in your pussy..."
"Thanks for the graphic."
"I mean it... and then, taking turns, with the girl... It was the hottest thing in the universe and... and I want to see it again. I want to see your face change when a guy fucks you and... well... it doesn't have to be me."
"So you really are a voyeur?"
"Guilty. I didn't plan it, not really but... wow."

I don't know how to feel. Flattered? Used? Ecstatic? Worried? They all seem to fit the bill, but no emotion does it fully.

"So... yeah, I want to see him fuck you."
"I get it, Jake, I do... But... blackmailing me into it?"
"Well, it's just a game... right? I mean, you're not really my slave, I don't really own you, right?"

He doesn't. And it's just a game. A sexy, hot, passionate, degenerate game. And I feel wet just thinking about it.

"The point is, Jake, what you did is wrong, and anyone but me... for fuck's sake, you took advantage of me."
"But... yeah I did. Listen... it's not the first time I did something like that."
"I didn't think so."
"One time, well... it backfired. A lot. Was about a year ago."
"Tell me about it?"
"Some other time. Look, I learned my lesson about going too far so... if you want out... fine."

I smile at him.

"But that's the point, Jake. I don't want out. If I really wanted out, I wouldn't be here, and you'd be in jail."
"So... you want to continue?"
"I didn't expect I'd be giving you blowjobs, but I did. And, honestly, it wasn't so bad. You're a jerk, yeah, but you're definitely not the worst. The guy I was with, in the room..."
"Yeah?"
"Well, he was cheating on his girlfriend behind her back, with me and the other girl. That's a jerk!"

He seems to understand my point.

"So I'll play along... we'll enjoy it, while it lasts. You enjoyed it so far, right?"
"Hell yeah... to be honest, I haven't had a partner in years."
"I wonder why, if that's your approach to dating."
"Yeah..."

He looks guilty, but it's a smile I read behind that face. I guess we needed to air things out.

"So," I finally say, "if I'm going to end up screwing your roommate - and he is kind of hot - we'd better make sure we set the right mood."
"Sure. What do you have in mind?"
"Strip poker. Do you think he'd play?"
"Yeah... that sounds nice. Wish we had more girls, though."

I wonder for a moment if I know any. There's Jennifer... she'd be up for it, but I don't want to see her. My mind wanders to Suzy, my other ex. We only dated for a week, and I dumped her. Not the best call. I think of all the other people I met at the orgy last April. I think of Jim and Sarah, but again, I don't know them well enough. I also don't have their numbers, neither do I have the other couple's, Bonnie and Brian. Claire and Cassie won't come if there's other guys. I'm running out of options.

"Know any girls?" I ask.

Jake laughs, and I see why.

"What about Winston? Do you think he's got a little black book? Seems like a stud."
"Well, I have seen him date a few girls here and there, but..."
"Let's ask him."
"Now?"
"Well, if we want to plan ahead..."

Jake is still unsure about this.

"So you'd really hold a strip poker game with strangers that could end up with you being fucked?""
"Yeah. I've done worse. Or better."
"Wow... I hit the jackpot when I decided to blackmail you!"

We hear Winston's voice coming from the other room.

"Heard my name. What are you two babbling about?"

I motion for Jake to ask him, but he freezes up, so I have to take the initiative. I get up and walk towards him.

"We were thinking about what to do tonight?"
"Yeah. So?"
"Well, if you're up, I like playing poker."
"Poker. Sure. I've played."

He pauses, looking at me.

"Strip poker?" he inquires.
"Why not?" I answer. "I get to see little Winston if I win. Or is it big Winston?"

He blushes. I continue on the offensive.

"One condition, though."
"Name it!", he replies, eager for me to accept.
"I don't want to be the only girl tonight."

Winston freezes, his mind racing to figure out whom he can call. Jake joins us.

"What about Henry and Dara?"
"They won't be back until tomorrow..." Winston replies.

He pauses his game and races to his room. We let him be, returning to the kitchen. He's there for the entire length of the cooking. I set the table and call him in. He brings his cell phone to the table and is apparently texting people.

"It's a lot harder than you think, inviting people to strip poker," he complains.

I laugh inwardly as I serve the food. We eat quietly. Winston is absorbed in his task and he barely looks up from his plate and phone. I might still agree to play even if he can't get another girl in here, but I would prefer him to succeed.

As I start picking up the food, he calls out victory.

"Yes!"

He looks up at us.

"My friend Charity will be there. She's... a little... plump... but she'll be there."
"Is that the one I met at the park?" Jake asks.
"Yeah."
"Well, she's got the best tits in the house, to be sure," Jake said.

I don't like the fact that Winston is judging her on appearance alone, calling her plump, but I suppose it can't be helped. Jocks will be jocks.

"Anyone else?" I ask.
"I sent about ten invites, so far, half have said no."
"What about Crystal?"
"That would have been hot, but she already has date tonight."
"Tell her to bring her date over!"
"I guess it can't hurt to try."

I leave them to their planning and start inspecting the house, bathroom first. Toilet seat is up. Bath is dirty. A boys' apartment. I check out Jake's room. If I sleep here, it won't be in his bed. The floor is filthy. I call Jake and he rushes over.

"Yes?"
"Jake, I'm only going to ask once. Your room is filthy, there's clothes everywhere, and if I'm going to be spending any time in it..."
"Okay. I guess I can clean it up a little."
"Would you? Please?"

I bite my tongue as I continue.

"Clean it all up and I'll agree to sleep in your bed."
"Really?"
"Yes, but only if it's clean to my standards."

He considers what I just asked.

"Tell me what you want."

I'm pleased at his cooperation, so I direct the clean-up. Clothes are put away in the hamper, he uses a wet sweeper to pick up most of the dirt. He tosses the bedsheets into the washer and gets out a clean set. I help him put it on. He changes the pillow casings too. I'm really impressed by his attention to detail. It takes him an hour to do so. The only thing we don't do is dust.

"So Crystal's not coming," Winston says, walking in on us.

He freezes as he notices the state of the room.

"What are you doing?" he asks Jake.
"She's sleeping here tonight."
"Oh... Fine. Whatever. Your room."

Winston goes back to his texts.

"So two more refusals, and I sent another text to this girl I met once... maybe, I don't know."
"So no other replies?"
"Other than Charity? No."

There is a pause, until Winston speaks again.

"Are we really gonna play?"
"Why not? Unless you don't want to see me naked."

I see the effect my words have on them. I guess, with everything clearer, it's easier for me to play into the game. I check back with Jake and he's smiling. It's obvious things are going his way, and I must say, I can't complain either.

We'll just wait for this new friend Charity to show up, and we'll see where it goes.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote