View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
nonstopdisco

Thanks a lot!!!! Heres the rest. =)

"sorry" Zack said sheepishly knowing he was defeated.

"you will be" Tom said.

"can i go for a piss first?" Zack asked.

I wasn't sure if this was an excuse to aid an escape or if he really did need to pee.

"of course you can" Tom shouted. "you can piss in the girls pants"

"what?!" exclaimed Zack "I don't quite get ya? You want me to change into his pants now?"

"nah, as funny as that would be" Tom laughed, the group along with him. "you can piss in his pants while he's still wearing them." The group were hysterical and began to gather round Zack.

"Guys don't you think this has gone far enough?" Zack said with a disgusted look on his face.

"nah, it's just beginning" Tom said.

"well, I don't need to go now." Zack said.

"too bad" tom said "you don't need potty training do ya?"

"what are you on about now?" said Zack

"well you obviously don't know how to go for a piss so maybe we should show you" tom said

"what you gna do? Make me watch you piss up a tree?" Zack said sarcastically.

"nah" Tom said "not a tree, you!"

"what is this" Zack said "have you all lost your minds?"

"nah Zack" Tom said "you started all this by choosing his shoes"

"There you go again with the shoes, I don't care about the shoes anymore" Zack shouted

"So what, your gonna walk home in someone elses socks. I'd love to see you try and explain that to your mother" Tom said.

"not if I tell her you threw my shoes up a tree and forced me to wear someone else's socks" Zack replied

"nah, I'll just let the message get around that you beat up an innocent kid, took his shoes and socks then he fought back leaving you naked in that muddy puddle over there. You know how persuasive I can be." Tom said proud of his skills with coercing the older generation. "I might let you keep the socks as a reminder"

"you wouldn't dare" said Zack

"try me" Tom replied

The gang making sound effects of oohs and ahhs during the argument.

"Fine" said Zack "I'll do what you say."
Zack walked over to me and I had an idea what was coming. He kicked my trousers behind him and stood close to me. The group all watched on with big grins on their faces. I had lost the boner by now and the cold air had caused my dick to shrink slightly.

"sorry about this" Zack said quietly to me "this has gone a bit too far."

"thanks, but just get it over with" I replied.

"please don't look" Zack asked

"sure" i replied back reassuringly.

I just caught a glimpse of Zack pulling down his flies as I turned my head away to the right. I felt the waistband of my boxers get pulled back then something warm against my skin. Soon after a hot liquid began filling my boxers covering my dick then trickling down my legs and onto my feet.

The gang were cheering all around us, I kept my head turned the other way as I'd promised. I felt Zack shake his dick in my boxers then pull away flicking the waistband of the boxers back onto my skin.

I turned my head back just in time to see Zack Zip his fly back up. My boxers for the most part were soaked through, he must have been holding it in all day. All this water had been playing tricks with my bladder and I began to feel the urge to piss. I thought about asking Tom but knew where that would go so i just went there and then in my boxers. More urine running down my legs and onto my feet. Tom and the gang were too busy mocking Zack and setting him up for his next task to notice.

"looks like ya got him good!" one of the gang said to Zack "what you drank today? Half the atlantic ocean?"

Zack remained quiet, he must have realised by now it was best not to say anything.

"right Zack, ready for your stripshow?" Tom asked

"sure, whatever you say" Zack said

"ok then Zack, you might wanna get you bag and coat off first" Tom said

"sure" Zack said as he took off his bag and coat and placed them next to mine.

"right Zack, you've gotta dance and strip in your sexiest way cause if he doesn't have a boner by the time your done we might have to tie you to the tree next.

"ok, whatever" Zack said in agreement. He then started dancing, swirling his hips around and rolling his arms not with the greatest enthusiasm, just meters in front of me. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, Tom was watching from the right and the gang from the left egging him on. Slowly his flat chest began to emerge from inside the shirt, he wasn't fat but not too thin either, about as average as you'd get. He pulled of his shirt while still attempting some sort of dance and threw it in the direction of the gang. One of them grabbed it and threw it behind them cheering and laughing.

"trousers, trousers" they all shouted together. Zack looked worried. Fortunately I'd kept my dick under control for the time being. The wet piss soaked boxers keeping any erection at bay. Zack undid his belt and threw it towards me and it landed just to my right.

"drop em, drop em, drop em" the gang was chanting. Zack undid his button and flies then dropped his trousers to his ankles, exposing his plain White designer boxers, I noticed his bulge had grown and he seemed to have a boner growing. This made my dick twitch but the wet boxers kept it at bay.

Zack kicked his trousers over towards Tom and said "there, one stripshow" Tom and the gang found it hard to control their laughter at what they had just witnessed.

"nice one Zack" Tom said while still laughing "looks like Curlz passed our test here though. But you didn't do so well" he said pointing at zacks bulge which had now grown.

The chubby kid now appeared back on the scene with a black bag.

"hey Lee" Tom called to him "did ya bring what I asked?

"sure did" he responded "here." Tom took the bag and pulled out some battery powered hair clippers.

"nice one Lee, thanks" Tom said

Zack went to reach for his trousers but Tom stopped him. "not just yet" he said and picked up his trousers and put them in the bag "get me the rest of his clothes as well he shouted, curlz stuff too"

Pretty quickly all the clothes lying around were collected up and put in the bag with the exception of my shirt which was holding me onto the tree and zacks socks and belt which remained on the floor. He had even took the coats off our bags.

"you can have these back all in good time" Tom sniggered.

"i thought you were letting him free and tying me up instead." Zack said. It shocked me that Zack would remind him of somewhat like that.

"maybe later" Tom said "for now I need ya to give our new friend here a haircut."

"ok," Zack replied "what sort of haircut?"

"here I've set it to 2" Tom said as he handed Zack the clippers "just do it all over."

Zack walked over to me again, making sure he didn't tread in any of the piss that was on the floor beneath me. He lent forward and turned the buzzers on. I closed my eyes not wanting to witness what was about to happen. Zack brushed the clippers all over my head removing chunks and chunks of hair which I could feel falling down my body.

The gang cheered and whistled as Zack finished the last of the head shave. "wow, he looks like a whole different person" Zack said

"yeah, he will thank us for this one day" Tom smiled "Ok lads, untie him and grab Zack" Tom shouted.

The gang surrounded me and untied the shirt from my wrists, then threw me down to the ground in front of tom. I noticed 2 of the gang had Zack held by the shoulders next to Tom.

Tom picked up my shirt and placed it in his new bag "well your free to go" Tom said

"what about my clothes?" I asked. I was now feeling yet more vulnerable, the hair missing from my head felt like another an item if clothing had been taken from me.

"if you stick around and do what I say, I'll consider it. But otherwise it's just you and your bag that's free to go at the moment." Tom laughed

Although I had more clothes at home, I didn't like the prospect of the journey back dressed like this. If I could at least get some of my clothes back I may have felt more like leaving.

"I think I'll stay a bit longer" I said

"thought you would" Tom smiled "we'll get you cleaned up a bit.

Tom walked over to zacks bag and began rummaging through it. He pulled out a small draw-string bag and emptied the contents on the floor. There was a towel and a black speedo.

"perfect" tom said "knew you'd been swimming today Zack" Zack didn't say a word for fear of making a bad situation worse.

"right, baldy" he called me "change into this." he said while holding up the speedo. "as I'm in a generous mood I'll let ya change over there" he said pointing at a thick overgrown bush"

I took the speedo and went behind the bush. I quickly lowered my boxers, a sudden thrill overpowering me as I stood there butt naked behind a bush in the woods. I saw Tom and the gang holding Zack, waiting for me to return. I quickly pulled the speedo up, it was still wet from his practice earlier but was much more comfortable than the urine soaked boxers. The excitement of wearing zacks speedo overpowered me and cause my dick to stand to attention again, the speedo barely able to contain it. I returned to the group, boxers in hand.

"Put your boxers in here" Tom said holding up zacks bag. I did as he said and waited to see what was instore for me next.

"ok, we're gonna make a move to the river" Tom announced

"how are we gonna get there?" Zack suddenly asked "it's a 15minute walk away, and people walk dogs round there."

"just do what your told and stop complaining" Tom said

"your not the one that's gotta get there in your underwear" Zack said

"ok," Tom said "you and badly can have a competition. The first one to bring me your old shoes from that branch up there gets to wear a shirt for the walk."

"fine" Zack said "you up for that?" he asked.

"yeah, why not" I said

"ok, go" Tom said. With that me and Zack both tried our luck at climbing the tree, we both tried but even with shoes I doubt we could have climbed it. Tom was sitting on the ground with the gang all watching our futile attempts at grabbing the shoes, they were just but a metre out of our reach.

"giving up yet?" tom shouted.

"Give us more time" Zack replied.

Eventually I said to Zack, "look if we've got any chance of getting them down we're gonna have to work together"

Zack agreed, we worked out a plan which involved me lifting him up to the branch while he grabbed them. I lifted Zack as he didn't want to touch my legs and feet which were still covered in piss. He climbed into my hands and up on my shoulders.

"I can just about touch them with my fingertips" Zack shouted

Tom and the gang began to notice what was happening and came over. One of the tall guys in the gang wedgied me, pulling the speedos up into my ass crack causing me to lose my balance slightly.

"Nice ass" he said jokingly. I lifted zacks legs up one last time as high as I could and he grabbed the shoes while the chubby kid pulled my speedos down to my ankles and I caught Zack as we both fell to the ground.

I quickly pulled the speedos back up and pushed Zack off me. Tom and the gang were laughing again. Luckily I don't think they'd seen much other than my ass as zacks legs covered me as we fell.

We both sat cross-legged on the floor, Zack tossed me one of the shoes. "here we're in this together he said.

Tom came and stood in front of us "this is rich" he said "helping each other out now?" tom took a shoe off each of us. "well there's no prizes in this game for ties and I'll keep these he said as he put zacks shoes in the bag Lee had given him earlier.

"baldy, go wash your feet in that puddle and dry off with this towel." he said throwing zacks towel at me "oh and wear these" he said throwing zacks old socks at me that he'd just scooped off the floor. "your gonna need something on your feet for the walk"

I went over to the puddle, the water was a dirty brown colour but i took full advantage and removed as much of the piss as possible. I rubbed my self down with the towel and pulled on zacks black school socks.

I walked back over to the gang and Tom snatched the towel off me, putting it in the bag he was given.

2 of the gang each grabbed our bags, and Tom picked up the belt next to the tree. Both me and Zack were led out of the forest and out to the footpath at the side of the field.

It had gone quite dull now, the wind was still high and me and Zack were shivering as the breeze hit our bodies.

"we're gonna run for it" Tom said "but there one thing I want you 2 to do he said looking at the two lads behind me and Zack. He handed them our 2 belts out of his new favourite bag.

"if these 2 dont keep up you know what to do" he said. The lads nodded. Tom began running, keeping up a fair pace. We managed to keep up for the first few minutes, but as we got nearer the river our feet were beginning to ache from the hard gravel on the ground. We slowed down occasionally but was punished with the hard wip of a belt. Eventually we made it to the river.

The river was wide and deep, a few people had boats moored up against the edge but it was not very busy. Tom had took us to his favourite hangout. There was a stone bridge going over the river with a bench underneath. The floor was covered with more gravel and it was very cold under there. Just outside the bridge was a small patch of grass.

Tom instructed everyone to place their things under the bench and he sat down, the gang joining him.

"ok" Tom said to us "how about you do a few dares off me and the lads then we let you go?"

"do we have a choice?" Zack stated.

"nah, not really" Tom laughed. "unless you wanna walk home like that"

"first, i dare you to take each others socks off with only your teeth" Tom said.

"how many of these dares are there?" Zack asked.

"Depends when we get bored" Tom replied.

"ok, I'll go first" Zack said to me. He knelt on the floor in front of me and I lifted up my left foot. He bit into the elastic of the sock and pulled it straight off my foot.

"that's it" Tom shouted. Zack spat the sock out onto the floor, and went for the other one. He pulled it off in much the same way and spat it on top of the other.

Zack stood up and I crouched down on the floor. I could now feel the gravel sharper than ever under my feet. I pulled his socks off in the same fashion he took mine and put them together on the floor with the ones I was wearing.

"ok" tom laughed "I can see they enjoyed that" he said pointing at our boners.

"ok, your next dare is to lie face up with your eyed closed on the floor in front of us for two minutes and you can't move no matter what." Tom said

Sounds easy enough I thought and me and Zack lay on the ground side by side. Tom went back to the gang there were some murmurings then he came back with 2 of the other lads. They stood around us Tom by our feet and the other 2 lads by our stomachs. I felt a stream of warm liquid cover my entire lower body. They were pissing on us.

They finished up and tom shouted "times up" Zack looked filled with fury, but he knew he had to control it.

The smell was revolting. We both shook our bodies in a feeble attempt to dry off, I was close to been sick.

"haha bet you wish you'd left when you had the chance" Tom laughed "how about we let you wash it off a bit. Your next dare is to swim to the middle of the river and pull each others pants off then wave them in the air.

We both quickly jumped in the river and submerged our heads under the water pleased to wash off the piss and waded out into the middle. The water was ice cold and initially sent a small shock through our bodies. This must have been one of the shallower parts of the river as the water barely reached our shoulders.

"I'll go first then" I said to zack and with that I ducked under the water and felt for zacks boxers. I grabbed the waistband and pulled them down to his ankles. He stepped out of them and I stood up with them held tightly in my hand. I lifted them above my head, cheers heard from the bench where Tom and his gang were sitting.

Zack then did the same to me as I felt his hands grab my speedo then giving it a strong yank down. I stepped out of it and he popped up out of the water holding the speedo above his head.

"this is priceless" Tom and the gang were having the time of their lives, if only the same could be said of me and zack. I think to some extent a part of me was enjoying this.

"ok" Tom then shouted "your next dare is to put the pants you're holding on your head then walk back over here, oh yeah and hold hands" Tom and the gang began laughing at this again.

"when is this gonna end?" Zack said to me.

"like he said, when he gets bored" i replied with a sigh. We both put the pants we'd took off each other on our heads. Zack grabbed my hand and we started to walk back towards the shore. The murky water was the only thing protecting our shame.

Tom was waiting for us at the edge of the river. "thanks he said" as he scooped out last remaining items of clothing off our heads. Great I thought, now I'm worse off than when I started.

"your next dare" Tom suddenly said "this is a cracker, thanks chubz" he said. "you've both gotta climb out of the river over there" he said pointing to the patch of grass on his right "walk across the bridge then climb in over there" he said pointing at a small dirt ramp on his left.

There was a steep, almost vertical bank at the other side of the river and the dirt ramp led to a small ledge on the other side of the bridge.

"you got that?" Tom said "then you can swim back over and meet me here.

"and do we get anything to wear?" Zack asked, not wanting to run naked across the bridge.

"no Zack it wouldn't be much of a dare then would it?" Tom replied. "but I'm not that harsh I'll let you use your hands to cover up."

"fine" Zack said "let's get this over with"

"wait, I haven't finished yet" shouted Tom to Zack who had already started to wade towards the grass.

"what is it Tom?" Zack called back

"I said you could use your hands to cover up, but each others hands not your own" Tom shouted

Me and Zack looked at each other wondering what to do.

"in fact, I insist on it" Tom laughed. The gang cheering behind him.

I walked over to Zack who was now standing near the patch of grass at the waters edge. "ok let give this a go" he said.

I felt his hands feel round my crotch and grab my dick forming a cup around it, it was the first time it had ever been handled by anyone else and to say it felt exhilarating was an understatement. I returned the favour, grabbing his crotch and feeling his now shrunken dick, shrivelled from the cold water. Having never felt another dick before I was secretly enjoying this part of the dare.

It wasn't easy climbing out the water. We each had one hand on each others dick and the other on the waters edge, lifting us out of the river. We climbed out of the water, our arms crossed, protecting each others final bit of shame. We helped each other up and then used both hands to cover each other up.

We walked across the grass to the stairs at the side of the bridge and looked to check no-one was around. Tom and 2 lads from the gang came running over laughing and taunting us.

We climbed the stone steps, the gravel digging into our barefeet and climbed up onto the bridge. Immediately the now high wind hit our wet bodies. Cold wasn't the word. Tom and the lads followed up the stairs still mocking and insulting us.

Tom ran past us and turned around "you'd make a perfect couple, you know that" he laughed. He quickly grabbed a small camera out of his pocket and snapped a couple of photos.

"hey, what the hell are you doing?" Zack yelled. "you never mentioned any photos.

"yeah, but your not really in a position to argue now are you zack" Tom replied.

We carried on over the bridge making it to the other side, Tom and the lads circling round us.

We were met by a problem when we saw the dirt ramp had been blocked by a wooden fence about shoulder height. Tom must have knew this. The only way onto the dirt ramp was to climb over it. There were no gaps to put our feet to climb up it and the only way over was to use both our hands.

Tom and the gang were laughing at us, "can't wait to see how you get past that" he mocked.

Me and Zack both stood as close to the fence as we could and let go of each others cocks. We stepped back slightly and I noticed Zack briefly look at my crotch getting a good look at my now semi-erect dick.

Tom took his camera out and began to walk towards us, before we could let him get another picture we both simultaneously grabbed the top of the fence and pulled ourselves up and over rolling onto the other side.

"don't take too long in there" Tom mocked and we heard them leave us. Presumably back over the bridge to the bench where we had to meet him.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote