View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 12:39 PM   #13
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiesub1 View Post
Edge by humping the toilet today pet.
I've done my last 3 custom edges!

I humped the pillow and toilet seat back to back. These were very humiliating, not being able to use my hands but just causing friction on my clit to edge myself. It took forever to get hard humping the pillow, but it eventually worked out. I got hard and edged on my pillow, getting very close to exploding.
Then, I moved to the toilet seat. It was so humiliating, crouching and humping my hard clit against the toilet seat. I humped for about 4 minutes until I finally edged. I was becoming raw and it still feels interesting.

I then went to edge with the ball smacks with a wooden spoon. Those hurt! I sat down on the bathroom floor with the spoon and paddles each ball 25 times. They stung and ached afterwards, which only made me harder. I started to stroke and reached the edge in about 2 minutes. I let go, aching to cum, and smacked my balls 25 more times each. They were on fire! I didn't want to continue, but I pushed through.

Thank you for these!

Today my miss told me to edge 5 times. So that's 8 times total today. I would love to cum soon... I really hope my miss lets me.

Please make me ache to cum! I want to be tortured by how many edges I have to do before Friday.

Edges:
All complete!
Normal: 2/6

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote