View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 03:59 PM   #11
Beard
GD grammar police

I completed two edges! Of course, I've also done my morning, afternoon, and night edges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleBitch View Post
Edge while in a very tight over the shoulder wedgie. Your welcome.
Thank you for the edge! I took some of my stretchy underwear and hoisted it up over my shoulders. It took forever to get there. I had to hang my underwear on a doorknob to stretch it out to the point where I could put it over my shoulders. It hurt so much. But it felt so good at the same time. I rubbed myself until I got hard. It didn't take long. I rubbed my spot on my clit that's super sensitive, right under the head. It took about 5 minutes of rubbing but I finally edged. When I edged, I could feel the fabric on my clit and it felt so good. I immediately removed the wedgie so I wouldn't overstimulate and cum. Thank you for this edge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeandenial View Post
One edge from me while looking at yourself in the mirror
I sat a mirror on the ground and then I sat in front of it, legs wide open. I rubbed my clit until it got hard. I stroked my clit until I was writhing. It felt so good and it was hot looking at myself while I pleasured myself. I got to the edge, let go, and watched my clit throb in pleasure that couldn't be completed. Thank you for the edge!

I'm getting caught up slowly. I really like the customized edges to degrade myself. Thank you everyone.

Also, miss took out the rule that restricted posting... So you don't have to wait until 3 others post. You can post as much as you want. I'm kinda nervous, specifically because i could get too many edges and not get finished by Thursday and get punished.

Here goes nothing...

Edges:
Normal: 1/1
Over Shoulder Wedgie: 1/1
Licking bathroom floor: 1/1
Mirror: 1/1
Humping pillow: 0/1
Before and after ball paddling: 0/1

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote