View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 07:29 PM   #34
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computergeek94 View Post
If you could take any three fictional characters on a roadtrip, who would you choose and why?
Riley Matthews from Girl Meets World because I love both the fictional character but also the actress that plays her. I think she is a complete "ray of sunshine" and would totally brighten my day when I am down. Which is also a great thing to have on a road trip because when I am on a long car ride, I often talk through my problems since sometimes it gives me a headache to think about them in my brain.

Mary Poppins. I love the character so much. You also never know when you would be taking a Jolly Holiday through a chalk painting or drinking tea on the ceiling. There is also something to be said about a bottomless carpet bag.

Which also brings me to my final character. Marnie from Halloween town. I think she is just a complete adventurer. She would be the one to challenge me to push myself outside my comfort zone and try a new activity. Plus she's a witch so if anything goes wrong... magic!! She almost always keeps a level head and she always looks at the big picture in a glass half full type of way. Plus in the movies, she has attracted some pretty cute guys

It would be a fun road trip to have 3 different personalities around.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote