Thread: Non-Fiction: My anal training journal
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 09:01 PM   #29
merlin207

Time for another session. Going to start out easy tonight and get my asshole ready for some punishment tomorrow. Haven't decided to do once I awake tomorrow, but have the following set out of me this evening.

The last few sessions I've focused on bathroom control. This time I'm going to focus on some anal stretching. To date, I've only slept with my small plug. Tonight, I have the following planned. Wear small plug and one suppository for 1/2 hour to warm up. Then insert another supp and wear medium plug for 1 hour. Then, insert large plug with another supp for 2 hours. At this point, I am going to try to go to bed, but if I make it the whole 2 hours awake, I will switch to the medium plug and sleep with that, but with 2 more suppositories and NO LUBE

Will update with progress, but as of now, I just inserted the first suppository, the small buttplug, and have a pink thong on with a panty liner and purple brief with maxi pad. To make it interested, I also spanked each ass cheek 30 times lightly and 5 times very hard with a plastic hanger.

I'll try most everything at least once!
merlin207 is offline   Reply With Quote