View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 10:51 AM   #11
james55

Default Losing a Bet [NON-FICTION] Part 2

Losing a Bet Continued………

A few weeks after the first incident the guy I lost the bet to demanded that I meet him for his next request. When I arrived at the house a girl was there as well. She had also lost a bet to him. I shaved my armpits, legs, and pubic hair completely again before meeting him at his request. He and his friend told me and the girl to follow them into another room. He instructed us both to undress. “Make sure she sees your bald cock” he said. I was completely naked and then they told her to undress. Her punishment was the opposite of mine. Instead of shaving she could NOT shave her pubic hair for as long as he wanted. She had just finished removing her bra and I was now watching her take off her panties. She had so much pubic hair. Seeing her naked breasts and pussy even with unshaven pubes made my cock hard. They said “you can’t touch or grab your shaved dick at all or you will have to do even more. “I hope you like pubic hair in your mouth”, he continued “Eat and lick her hairy pussy”. They told her to lay back on the couch. “You’ll enjoy that hairy pussy in your face” they said now chuckling. I started to eat her pussy. I could not even see anything with her huge amount of black pubic hair in my face. I continued eating her until they told me to stop. They began joking about how many pubes I got in my mouth. I just wanted to grab my cock and cum at this point. I saw his friend start to undress behind him. He then told me to follow his friend into the bathroom. He told the girl to come and watch as well. His friend was naked in front of me, then he instructed me to get on my knees. “Shave his pubes off just like yours” he said. “Make sure his dick, balls, and hair above them is shaved smooth”. He handed me a razor and shaving cream. I started lathering up his whole pubic area, and his cock was getting hard meanwhile. He told me I had to keep his hard cock in my hand while I shaved his pubes off. After a few minutes he was shaved bald. “One more thing” he said. I had to get in the shower with him naked and make sure that it was shaved smooth and wash the area. We got in the shower and once again and I lathered up his hairless genitals. “Say that you love grabbing shaved dick” he said. I said it several times at his request. “Now make me cum” he said. I began stroking his shaved cock. After a few minutes of me stroking him he was almost ready to cum. “Bring the girl over here” he said. She came over by the shower and got on her knees. She had to let him cum all over her face and mouth. I kept stroking him until he came all over her face. She had to swallow the cum that got in her mouth as well.