View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 04:32 AM   #4
collegeboy

Heart Blake and Eden (III)

Blake glanced at the clock in his car. It read 6:42, which seemed quite early to be awake on a Saturday morning. Yet, he was on his way to visit Eden and wanted to maximize his time with her today. The drive was two hours each way, which seemed like a lot, but there was no doubt that it would be worth it.

"Blake," Eden hugged her boyfriend when he arrived at her dorm, "It's only been a week, but I already miss you so much."

Blake wrapped his arms around her, smelling the sweet scent of her hair as they kissed.

"Break it up, you two," Eden's roommate giggled as she watched them.

"Kristen, this is my boyfriend Blake," Eden introduced them, "Blake, this is Kristen."

"Nice to meet you," said Blake, politely extending his hand.

"No need to worry about me today. I'm making Chase take me shopping all day, so you two have the room all to yourself," Kristen assured as she left, "See you guys later."

"Chase is her boyfriend," Eden explained, "He's a freshman, a year younger than her, but they both grew up near here, so they've never been far apart."

Blake was only halfway listening, "That's cool, but I'd rather talk about you than your roommate."

"Why talk when you can act?" Eden asked as she pushed her boyfriend down on her bed, leaning over him and planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Je t'aime," Ben moaned contentedly as she let her fingers drift gently across his cheek.

Eden massaged his shoulders and then his chest, arousing him more and more as her hands inched further and further downward. How Blake loved her delicate female touch.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote