Thread: Orgasm Dare!!
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 03:32 AM   #3
Cutebarefootchick

Talking

Ok.... Finally got around to doing my own dare....lol

Its school holidays here, so I new I was going to have the house to myself while mom and dad where at work. Kate (my sister) is on school camp. I woke up and looked at my alarm clock... 6:10am! Way too early for school holidays so went back to sleep....lol When I woke up the second time...lol it was 8:30am... quickly checked that mom and dad had left for work and I was alone then took my PJ bottoms off and hoped back in bed.. After a little fantasizing... had my first orgasm using my fingers just rubbing myself.

After I came back down to earth...lol I got up and hoped in the shower at about 9am. After washing, I figured it was time for orgasm number two. I got the shower head and kinda sat down on the floor of the shower with my feet apart and kinda up against the wall and let the water work its magic... I love doing it this way... took 2mins to orgasm

After my shower I put on a dress (mid thigh length), underwear and bra, and had some breakfast and did a few things I had to do. At about 11am was ready to attempt orgasm number three in the lounge room. After placing towel over the arm of the couch I took my undies off and straddled the arm and kinda grinded against it till I orgasmed.

I had a 1pm shift at McDonalds, so I had to get changed and ready for work. I was in the bathroom at about 12pm and after brushing my hair, decided that it was time for number four. I couldnt do it in the bathroom cause I already orgasmed there today, so I went in the sister's room with my hairbrush, took my undies off, sat on the floor and used my hairbrush handle inside me till I orgasmed..... number 4 done!

Got dressed again, put my shoes and socks on and headed off to work (I had to walk about 2 klms). Got to work and changed into my uniform in the bathroom. After work, 5pm, got changed back into my dress and started walking home, knowing that I only had 3 and a half hours to orgasm 3 more times, I thought I better go for number 5...lol I stopped at a children's playground on my way home. No one was around, so I climbed one of the poles and wrapping my legs around it pressing my clit (through my underwear) against the pole and slide down it, over and over again.... this felt GREAT, but was taking a long time to get me there.....lol eventually it happened and I orgasmed! My arms were VERY sore from holding on so long...lol

I then continued walking home.... I was really running out of ideas of how and were next to do it then I remembered how I used to do it as little kid.... when I got home I took my undies off (under my dress) and sat out on my front deck, on the floor. Took my left shoe and sock off and sat cross legged on the floor, with the heal of my left foot pressed against my clit and then just rocked back and forth on my heal till I orgasmed.... I havnt done it that way since I was in grade 5....lol Forgotten how good it was

Ok only one more to go! had a little break and then at 8pm filled the spa in my parents bathroom, took my clothes off, hoped in and positioned myself so that the water jet was just in the right spot! Then just closed my eyes and let the warm water and bubbles work there magic! That was REALLY nice! took me about 3 or 4 mins to orgasm!

Well I did it!

Anyone else try it?

LIKES: Showers, blindfolds, kissing, stripping games, nudity, masturbation, orgasm, semi-public
LIMITS: Pain, Piss, Poo and anything permanent

Go ahead.... ask me ANYTHING!

Last edited by Cutebarefootchick; 06-28-2010 at 06:55 AM.
Cutebarefootchick is offline   Reply With Quote