View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 04:14 PM   #34
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa-kratt View Post
Heres my dare
You need a watercolor box and a few brushes. Dress with a short top and a skirt, nothing else. Now go into the woods, you should do it at night but if you want it to be extra risky feel free to do it at daytime. Now, when somewhere in the woods where nobody should see you, get naked and start to paint yourself with the watercolor. (its easy to wash off btw). Only when youre fully painted and a beautiful piece of art, which means all your skin is covered exepct the face, youre allowed to put back on your skirt and top and walk back home. Hopefully youre gonna like it. Have fun!
I wasnt nude in public at day for a long time so it was something special for me
When i was at the forest i searched for a secluded spot. After i found one i undressed completely. I just wanted to start painting myself when i heard two women talking. I jumped into a bush and waited until they were away. Now was one thing clear...This spot was not as secluded as i thought... *-* I started to paint my boobs. I made flowers out of my nipples Strangers passed often so i took a while to become a beatiful piece of art (i had to hide often). After painting my body i looked like grass with flowers on it. Since i cant paint myself very well it doesnt looked very beautiful . My pussy was looking like a leaf. I didnt painted the inner of my pussy so there was a little skin coloured body part seeable. I dressed and started walking back. I got many weird looks, but nobody asked why i was looking like that, except one child, which was playing at a playground which was about 5 meters away from me. I was wearing a really short skirt so i know exactly that the kid would see my pussy. i dont want to show kids my pussy (its illegal!) so i quickly walked away.

At home i undressed so i saw myself again and masturbated in front of a mirror. (It turned me on a bit )
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post: