Thread: Non-Fiction: My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

For this segment I am writting it at night, I am tired and can't think too clearly, so I appologize for anything that doesn't make sence.*

In this part I will skip ahead to my 11th birthday. It was a sleepover party, at it was me, John, 11; Ethan, 10; Keith, 11; and Tyler, 13, Ethans brother from my last segment. Well it was about 10:00 and the party started to die down, espically because my parents told us to get into the sleeping bags. We were all getting dressed, or well for me, I was stripping down to just boxers. Ethan wore boxers and a t shirt, Keith wore a shirt, boxers and sweatpants, Tyler wore gym shorts and boxers. Well after I "scouted" and learned that my parents were sleeping I went back to the group and told them the news.*"Okay, my parents are asleep, wanna start to play Truth or Dare?"

They all agreed. Ethan stood up and announced how the game would be played: you cannot pick 2 truths in a row but you may pick dare as many times as you want. *Once a dare or truth is given you will do it or be forced too. You are not allowed to tell anyone what happens here. Also, if you absolutly refuse to do a dare the punishment will be ___ (You the reader will find this out later)! Oh and lastly you cannot dare or truth someone who has just recently gone.*
Everyone was shocked by the punishment dare by otherwise agreeed to the game. Ethan went first, "Keith, being new you will be asked to do the first one. Truth or dare?"

He responded, "Truth."

Ethan asked, "Are you going to pick truth most of the game."

"No." he replied. "But, I might as well see how hard the game is before I start doing dares."

It was an acceptable answer. Keith asked me, "Truth or dare birthday boy?"*

Well, knowing that Keith was new to this game neither his truth or dares are going to be too hard right in the start. "Truth" I said. After all I was curious to what he would ask. *

"How often do you play this game?"*

"Well, Ethan and I were playing this game since we were like 7 or something, Tyler just recently started to play with us." Everyone found no fault with the statement. "Tyler, truth or dare?"*

"Dare."

Well, I didn't want to scare Keith but I also didn't want him thinking we were gonna do super easy dares and truths all night. "Okay, I dare you to go into your sleeping bag and go naked for 2 turns."

This sparked intrest in Keith eyes, he was watching Tyler with extreme detail wondering if he was going to do it.*

Tyler was going into the bag and when he was fully in he stripped off his shorts and boxers. If you were looked close enough you could see a little tent being formed.

"Alrighty, that's done. Keith truth or dare?"

Everyone was surprised. Tyler skipped Ethan and went right to Keith. Also it was pointless to ask him truth or dare because you can't pick truth twice.*

"Uhh, I umm.... I think I..... I have to do dare right?" *

"Ya I guess so, well I dare you to strip down to your boxers. Also, you have to stay above your sheets." dared Tyler.*

And so with a little hesitation he took off his shirt, he looked around the group and toon off his sweat pants. He was forming a boner, small yet noticable. He looked uncomfy and cover up by putting his hands over his lap. He looked at Ethan, "Truth or dare?" he got out quickly.*

"Dare." Ethan answered.*

The quickness and the lack of thinking in ethans answer made Keith nervous. He thought a little then finally asked us, "We are going to do a lot worse then this right?"

We all agreed with various tones of ah hubs and yeps.*

"Well then, I guess I dare you to strip naked."*

Ethan grinned, as he often does while playing this game. He took off his shirt and everyone looked up at him as he stood up, then, while looking at no one else except keither he dropped his boxers.*

I looked at Keith, he was staring. I looked at Tyler he was redressing himself. Finally I looked at Ethan. They were all quiet. Eventually Ethan sat down and asked me, "Truth or dare?"

I responded dare and Ethan told me to get naked. I stood up, and just took off my boxers. Looked at Tyler and asked him the favorable question. He answered dare.*

"I dare you to get naked and get out of the sleeping bag."*

Which he did, and when he was naked everyone noticed, as if we didn't know before, Tyler was the biggest out of us. He turned to Keith and asked him the three worded question. He wanted dare, and so Tyler simply said join the rest of us. And that is what Keith did. He took off his underwear and was bare with the rest of us. Then he looked at Ethan, "Truth or dare?"

Ethan chose the obvious answer and Keith said, "I dare you to pick only dare for the rest of the night." he agreed on one condition, that we all do the same. We all thought it would be more interesting.

Ethan looked at me and dared me to make it so we all have to go into my backyard. (Okay, back in the day, my backyard was basically separated to a forest by a gate). We all went into my backyard, naked, with flashlights and went into the forest/woods. While we were there I dared Tyler, "I dare you to be 'it'." Ethan ran left *and Keith and I ran forward, the game was naked hide and seek, when you find a player or players you could dare them whatever you want. However, in 25 minutes if you could not be found you were to return to the house and everyone who was not found was able to dare whoever was it and the people who were found.*

Keith stayed close to me and we heard Tyler footsteps behind us and we kept running. After about 2 minutes we stopped and sat down. We were both quiet, listening for footsteps. Nothing. It was quiet. After another 10 minutes or so passed I looked at Kieth and asked him if he was enjoying this. He was. That means he was having as much fun as we were. We stayed quiet just listening. The stagnent silence. Another two minutes. We were just looking around. I asked about how long he thought we were hiding for. He replyed, "Probably 15 minutes or so."

"I think we should split up just incase."

Keith agreed. He stood up and started to walk away. As soon as I couldn't hear his footsteps I saw a flicker. I looked behind me and noticed Tyler was extremly close. He still didn't notice me. I was practicly pissing myself. My penis became erect and I sat there brethless. Right as the light moved away from my feet I let out a sigh of relief. A bit too early though, the light sharply made a 180 degree turn and was shining on my legs. Tyler found me.*

"Haha, I got the birthday boy!" Tyler proclaimed. "Well for my dare, I dare you to be it with me. So go look for your friends."

I was shocked I sat there motionless covering up my erection. Finally I asked him, "how much longer do we have?"*

He didn't know. He guessed, "5 more minutes?"*

Just as he was finishing his guess I heard Ethans voice, "Times up! Tyler, you find anyone?"

Tyler looked dissappointed but he did point to me.*

Ethan looked at me with a grin and then told us, "well let's continue the rest of the game inside."*

We started to walk back to my house. Ethan found Keith and took him back to my house. Tyler and I were to be dared by both Ethan and Keith and we were not to dare them back. Ethan spoke to Keith for a while in hushed tones. Then eventually they both said, "Well since you two lost you with both get a dare by each of us then a dare from us together."

Keith pulled me aside and Ethan pulled Tyler aside. Keith dared me, "I dare you to suck me for 3 minutes. And if I cum, you have to swallow it."

Now I have been jacking off for about 3 months now and I have never had a wet ejaculation. But I knew what it was. So keith walked over to me and told me to get on my knees. I complied. I put my mouth on his penis and started to go back and forth. As I was doing it I felt hands pressed against the back of my head, Keith was making me go faster. Eventually I felt his penis throb a lot. Then I felt the warm salty weird smelling sensation in my mouth. I gagged but I did swallow it all.*

When Keith told Ethan that he was done with me, Ethan called me over and Tyler went to Keith.*

When I was with Ethan he dared me to masterbate while I masterbated him. It was complicated, but after a minute or so Ethan started to spasm and, like me, he had a dry ejac. When I was done and when Tyler was done Ethan and Keith got together.*

About a minute later Ethan and Keith turned to me and Tyler. *"John, Tyler, we dare you both to sleep naked in the same sleeping bag. Also you are to 69 right here and now infront of us."

I had no idea what 69 was so I asked. Then I found out what it ment. Tyler went onto to floor and I did too. He put his mouth on my cock and same with me. He was much bigger then me and he was probably going to cum also.*

After 45 seconds it happened. I felt the throbbing and the warm jucises hit my throat and I was forced to swallow them.

That was it for the game. Ethan put his shirt and boxers on, Keith put his boxers, sweatpants and shirt back on. Meanwhile Tyler and I were getting into the same bag. We slept back to back. It felt weird having his butt touch mine but not as weird as what we just finished doing. *

When I woke up everyone was still sleeping and I noticed that Tyler and I were facing eachother. Our wieners touching. I fell back asleep.*
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote