View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 01:51 PM   #9
BrazenlySalacious

CompetitiveGroup public dares are some of my favorite to make so here are a few fun ones.

Gift exchange:

Each of you will pick an outfit for the other to wear out in public or to the club. But you won't show to each other until you are there. You will agree to discard or lock away the clothes you have on so only the outfit your friend gives will be what you wear. You can either be nice to your friend or screw them over but there is a chance they will do the same. You can pick names and then set a day to do the exchange.

You can also adjust by giving a number to each set of clothes and deciding a pick order.

Race for dignity
At a park you can put a set of clothes on the other end. You each put your clothes in the car or locked away. Obviously whoever gets to the clothes first is free to get dressed.
1st full set of clothes
2nd a bikini or lingerie
3rd nothing to toys to insert, something humilating, etc.

Next time you can an repeat again making it harder on the winner biggest butt plug or wearable vibrator etc.

Treasure hunt
Next time you go to the beach you all take some old swimsuits or towels, whatever you prefer to cover with and bury them in the sand.

Next time you go to the beach you all start in the water close to the spot and "lose" your swimsuits or simply put them in a lock bag while out in the water. You can take as long as you want swimming past others looking for where the buried treasure might be before running to shore to start digging up the outfits you left. Whoever finds it first has option of keeping the treasure for themselves!

If you all have Bluetooth/lovense toys there are some fun competitive interactions you can make like if one person stops walking the others vibrators can start going to max or increase the vibrators to match the step count ,etc

Just a few ideas that could be fun. If you want more suggestions or toy control tips message me.

Limits:
Messy, Dirty, Blood, Friends, Family, etc.

My links:
BrazenlySalacious is offline   Reply With Quote