Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 08:13 AM   #84
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

The girls were enjoying the snacks that were out while I was finishing up with my e-mail when we noticed something going on in the pool. Basically from our spot you could see the whole pool. One guy and a girl were in the corner edge of the pool. At first it was innocent making out, but quickly turned.

She was sitting towards the pool and he must have been kneeling on the bottom because the water was close to his chin. She started to lean make in slow movements. It was than I could tell he we fingering her pretty good. I glanced at the girls to see if they noticed. Of course the did as well.
Caroline had her hand in her pussy from what I could tell and Kate was lying back on the couch with one of her hands playing with her necklace and the other on top of her breasts.

You could tell they were trying not to make a scene and maybe they were doing a good job for the rest of the people but not for us. She had her arms stretched out on the pool to support herself but the rest of her body was arching to get him better access. She had a bikini on and he had moved the bottoms over. I could not see her pussy but could tell her hand his hand with a few fingers in. He started to kiss her side of her neck and she moved to direct the kisses lower.

Belle stepped in and said I just ordered you food from Yolo's will be done shortly and Lindsay will bring it over.

Sounds good! Can you order me two daiquiris for the couple down there with a note that says "Thanks for the show!"

She glanced down to the pool to the couple and they were still going at it.

A minute later Belle had two drinks sitting next to them. I don't know the conversation but they were a little embarrassed. The girls was blushing and he was smirking big time.

I waved them over and said come on up we have some snacks.

They waived back and were talking to each other.

Than went down again and said something to them.

The two looked at each other and stepped out of the water.

I didn't notice before but the girl bikini was kind of cool like an ammo design but like pinks and light blue colors. She was fairly toned.
When the guy jumped out I noticed this guy was amazingly buff. I guess what I am saying is I work out a little but this guy must do it every day. He had very sculpted abs and a tattoo on his right arm of a flame/barbed wire design.

The came in and I stood up and they both thanked me for the drinks.

Oh no big deal we have a bunch of food and you guy looked like you were enjoying your selfs.

Well sorry about that, the guy said.

No need to apologize to us, why don't you have a sit down.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote