View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #14
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

He slowed down as he saw us. The boys, for some odd, boyish reason, decide to have a dog-pile. This was my oppurtunity to take my pic. I snapped a few as they finall stood up, which put Ryam in perfect veiw. I quickly put the camera back in my pocket as we walked back inside.
"Jacob, truth or dare?" Ryan asked, after he got dressed in normal clothes again.
"Dare, definetly man." Jacob answered.
"I dare you to turn around and not move until each of us have given you a wedige!" Ryan said.
Jacob stood up and turned around. The next person to get up was Ryan. He stood behind Jacob, turned back for some encouragment, and reached down Jacob's pants. He yanked up sharply, and Jacob almost yelped, but he stopped himself. Ryan almost picked him up; Jacob was on tip-toes. Finally, Ryan let go.
"Who's next?" He asked.
Seth stood up and walked over. "I am." He said.
He grabbed onto Jacob's underwear and attempted to give him an atomic wedgie. It didn't reach (or he wasn't strong enough) and he let go.
He then said, "Who ever gives him an atomic gets one free pass!"
Justin jumped uo and grabbed on. Justin was a short (Not as short as Seth) skinny boy with dirty blonde hair. He got his underwear halfway up his back, farther than Seth, but not far enough.
Jake got up and tried. Again, it was a fail. It only went 3/4 of the way up.
Then it was Gage's turn. He got it all the way to Jacob's neck. Not high enough.
I guess it was because his underwear was stretched out, or maybe becuase I'm super strong, but I got it over his head and hooked it under his chin.
Success!!!
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote