View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 08:09 PM   #4
SaraSlut21

Part 3

Sara walked back to her dorm room, her steps heavy with despair as the metal plug and dildo inside her still attached to her chastity belt made her feel uneasy. The memories of the seedy tattoo parlor and the cold, clinical examination room where she’d been subjected to nipple piercings and tattooing haunted her every step. She couldn’t believe what she’d agreed to—no, what she’d been forced into.

Upon arriving at her dorm room, Sara hesitantly opened the door, preparing herself for whatever punishment awaited her. Sure enough, Mistress Victoria was lounging on her bed, seemingly waiting for Sara’s return.

“Ah, you’re back,” Mistress Victoria drawled lazily, eyeing Sara up and down as she stood before her in silence. “well...Take off your clothes.”

Sara froze, suddenly remembering that she hadn’t taken the opportunity to strip as she was now forced to do in her dorm. Panic seized her as she realized her mistake, and she quickly stammered out an apology. And stripped of everything until she was left standing in just her chastity belt.

But it was too late. Mistress Victoria’s expression darkened, and she swung her legs off the bed, sauntering over to Sara with deliberate slowness. Reaching down to her underwear, she pulled off her own damp panties and started to wrap them around a small black dildo gag she produced from behind her back.

“Naughty, naughty,” Mistress Victoria chided, her voice dripping with false sweetness. “Did I not explicitly tell you to be naked at all times?”

Sara nodded frantically, attempting to convey her remorse through her panicked eyes.

“Well, since you seem to enjoy defying me so much, I think it’s time for a little reinforcement.” Mistress Victoria slowly placed the dildo gag wrapped in her soaked panties into Sara's mouth causing her to gag and choke on the fabric. The flavour was strong and Sara did everything she could not to gag as it was bound tightly around her blonde hair

Mistress Victoria then grabbed Sara's arm and dragged her over to the bed, and had her stand before her Mistress Victoria sat down.

With a cruel smile, Mistress Victoria unlocked Sara's chastity belt, freeing her swollen clit from its confines. Sara whimpered at the sudden sensation, as her mistress gave her pussy a few slow circles. "I bet this is starting to feel very needy isn't it" she teases.

As Mistress Victoria sat down on the bed and made Sara kneel before her with nothing but a point of her fingers, she discarded the belt and dildos and plugs and began staring deep into her eyes as she went over the rules of their arrangement in more details.

"You belong to me now, Sara," she said coldly. "And don't you ever forget it. You will do as I say, when I say it. And if you disobey me, there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

Sara nodded weakly, tears streaming down her cheeks. She knew she had no choice but to submit to her new mistress, no matter how humiliating and degrading it may be.

As Mistress Victoria sat on the edge of the bed, she gazed down at Sara, whose muffled sounds indicated a combination of confusion and distress. Sara's gag prevented her from communicating clearly, but Mistress Victoria understood her perfectly.

"Listen closely, Sara," Mistress Victoria began, sliding her foot forward and adjusting Sara's posture as she kneeled. Opening Sara's knees wider, she added, "A good slave knows how to maintain proper form. Arms behind your back, hands grabbing opposite elbows and tits pushed out proudly."

Sara reluctantly adjusted her position, her nerves growing increasingly tense as Mistress Victoria continued to speak.

"In exchange for your cooperation, I will ensure that you graduate with honors and have a successful future," Mistress Victoria promised, pausing to gauge Sara's reaction. Seeing that Sara appeared skeptical, Mistress Victoria chose to elaborate further.

"Until you finish college, you will be my devoted slave, attending classes and completing assignments as usual. However, outside of academics, you will fulfill my needs and desires, regardless of how uncomfortable or distasteful they may be."

Mistress Victoria paused again, sliding her foot forward and grazing Sara's pussy with it. Sara's immediate reaction was visceral, repulsed by the invasion of privacy and violation of boundaries.

"I promise you, Sara, that this arrangement will benefit us both. By the time you earn your degree, you will have learned discipline, dedication, and devotion, qualities that will serve you well throughout your life."

Sara considered Mistress Victoria's proposition, understanding that she had limited options in her current predicament. Reluctantly, she nodded her acceptance, vowing to remain vigilant and cautious as she navigated the murky waters of this unusual partnership.

"Very well," Mistress Victoria replied, satisfied with Sara's decision. "Starting tomorrow, you will report directly to me each morning to receive your daily tasks and responsibilities. Any failures to perform adequately will be met with appropriate consequences."

"Alright, Sara, to celebrate you agreement with out deal you can edge your needy pussy again," Mistress Victoria said, her voice stern but not unkind. "Grind on my foot and edge for me."

Sara hesitated for a moment, her mind rebelling against the command. But her body betrayed her, responding instinctively to the dominance in Mistress Victoria's voice scare of additional torture. She began to rock her hips back and forth, feeling the warmth of Mistress Victoria's foot between her legs.

As she moved, Sara could feel her arousal building once again. She was already so worked up from the previous denials and edgings that it didn't take long for her to reach the brink of orgasm. But Mistress Victoria showed no signs of relenting, keeping her foot steady and immobile.

"Keep going slut, but you better not cum" Mistress Victoria yells as she stared down at Sara.

Frustrated and angry, Sara nodded as he eyes met her new Mistresses evil stare. She wanted to cry, to run from the unfairness of it all. But she knew that it would do no good. Mistress Victoria held all the power, and Sara was at her mercy. Sara could only grind back and forward riding the edge of cumming, a large drip of drool dripping down her chest from the dildo as she tried her best to not gag from it.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Mistress Victoria withdrew her foot and stood up. "Enough," she said simply. "Now, clean my foot with your hair."

Sara recoiled at the suggestion, feeling a wave of disgust wash over her. But she knew better than to refuse. Gritting her teeth, she bent down and began to scrub at Mistress Victoria's foot, using her long locks to absorb her own juices.

When she was finished, Mistress Victoria bend down and slowly unclasped the gag, a puddle of drool dropping onto Sara's tits. "You have the rest of the day to study," she said. "Make sure you focus, I want my property to be top of the class."

Sara nodded meekly, grateful for the respite. "Yes Mistress Victoria". But just as Mistress Victoria was about to leave the room, she stopped and turned back around.

"Oh, and Sara?" she said, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Don't think I forgot about your place on the college soccer team, regarding your practice tonight… I've left a little gift for you in the bathroom. Make sure you use it."

With that, she turned shuffled her panties on, leant down giving Sara a soft kiss on the lips and left the room, leaving Sara keeling and panting on the floor and to contemplate the mysterious contents of the box in the bathroom. Little did she know, her training was about to take a turn for the unexpected.

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93294
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post: