Thread: Sam's New Life
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 06:21 AM   #34
seekerofsoulz95

Default the next part :)

Chloe thought of all the things she could do to her brother. This was going to be fun. He would have to do everything she said. If he didn’t, he knew the consequences. She was about to have her own personal slave.
Imagine you were little Sam. This probably would be the worst day of your life. In fact, it would probably be the worst day of anyone’s life. Sam did not know what to do. He had a horrible day. First, the twins, and now his sister? Who was going to be control of him next? He was standing in front of his sister, hands behind his back, allowing his sister to inspect his tiny organ. She smiled to herself as she looked at the smallest penis she had ever seen.
“What kind of penis is that?” his sister commented, “it looks like a baby’s”
“Its not..” Sam muttered.
“Why are you shaved when it is so small?” Chloe questioned again, “wait, I can see a strand of hair. Are you telling me that you haven’t even grown pubic hair?!”
Chloe glared at her brother with disbelief.
When she realized that her brother was not going to speak, she muttered that she was happy as hell that they weren’t related. She deliberately made it soft enough so that it would seem like it was her talking to herself and loud enough so that her poor brother would hear it.
“Why don’t you dance a little for me? Get dressed in your thong and your pajamas,” Chloe ordered.
“Please don’t do this, Chloe,” Sam begged, “we are siblings.”
“But this is too good, you are under my control because of all these incriminating photos,” Chloe giggled, “now dance, girl.”
Sam started to dance, he spun the thong in his fingers a little as he swayed his hips, causing his little dick to fly a little. A normal person’s dick would be smacking the sides of his thighs, but Sam’s was barely touching anywhere other than his balls. The little thing bobbled up and down and Chloe could not help but burst into laughter.
Sam started to slip the thong up as he swayed his hips, trying to look as seductive for his sister as possible. When the thong finally cupped his dick, his sister doubled over in renewed vigor as she saw that the thong fit the boy perfectly. Chloe went over to smack his ass, then he held his shoulders.
“We are going to have so much fun,” Chloe grinned, “you rest well, can’t wait to see you after school tomorrow.”
When Chloe finally left, Sam went back to his computer to find the email the twins sent him.
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote