Thread: Fiction: The Dolls' House
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 07:09 AM   #125
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 38: Amy's First Time

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

“I don’t know, Amy,” Tim said, “I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do but then I don’t really want to be er... you know... up the...”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake,” Amy said, “Let’s just do it!”

Tim watched as Amy undressed down to her bra and panties.

“Glad you finally made a decision,” Kirsty said, “This’ll be fun.”

“One thing though, Tim,” Amy said, “And this is important.” She held up her index finger to signify the importance of what she was about to say. “As there’s no condoms here, I need you to promise that you’ll withdraw before you come. Under no circumstances must you come inside me. Understand?” She lowered her finger, content that her point was made.

“Yes, I understand,” Tim said.

“I need you to promise me,” Amy insisted.

“I promise I won’t come inside you,” Tim said.

Okay,” Amy said. She unclasped the bra which, she realised, was Melanie’s. She’d put it on in the tunnel before going back to the house.

“If you’re not coming inside,” Kirsty said to Tim, “You must come over Amy. Over her stomach, her tits, that sort of thing.”

“Okay,” Tim said.

Amy removed her panties and got onto the bed beside Becky. “Er... can you...?”

Becky nodded and shuffled across the bed, to sit on the edge of it, still holding her wounded arm aloft.

Tim undressed and climbed onto the bed. He smiled at Becky and then focussed his attention completely on Amy’s body. “Ready?” he asked her.

“I want to be in control,” Amy insisted. “Lie down.”

Tim lay back on the bed and, moving as carefully as she could, Amy straddled his body. Her thighs gripped his thighs as her hand made contact with his erection. She hesitated a moment or two as if reconsidering her options. She finally positioned herself over his cock and teasingly circled her tight slit with his knob.

She readjusted her position and gradually lowered herself onto him. He was big, she thought, as she tried to accommodate him within her. She felt her vagina being stretched to its limits. She didn’t know whether she’d be able to contain him. It hurt her a bit but it was a good hurt. As he penetrated her, she slid down the full length of him, letting out low moans and murmurs as she completely engulfed his penis. He felt warm inside her and suddenly she felt safe with him.

She ground her hips, watching his expression. His eyes were closed but he had a distinct smile on his face as she rode him.

Tim reached up for her breasts as they hung over his chest, his fingers squeezing and stroking them. Amy gripped Tim’s hips tighter as she felt her excitement mounting within her. She scratched his stomach with her fingernails as she approached her climax. He didn’t seem to mind.

Tim opened his eyes. “Amy,” he said, “I think you should get off now. I’m about to come.”

Amy ignored him. “Oh, yeah... yeah...” she muttered under her breath.

Amy,” Tim repeated, “I’m ready to come. I really need to withdraw.”

“Inside me, Tim,” Amy said, with a deep breath, “I’ve changed my mind. Give me all you’ve got.”

This spurred Tim on and he thrust upwards to meet Amy’s downward thrusts. He felt the first spurt leave his cock and, within moments, he was completely spent.

Amy gave a whimper and collapsed on top of him, feeling the warmth of his body against hers. She kissed him on the mouth. “Yes, Tim,” she said, “I’ll go out with you.”

Tim and Amy lay together for a few minutes, just enjoying the closeness of each other and then Tim finally slid over to the side of the bed. He sat beside the equally-naked Becky.

“Was it good?” Becky enquired.

“So-so,” Tim said, “I think I’ve had better.” He felt a pillow hit him in the back of the head and guessed that Amy had thrown it.

Amy and Tim got dressed again and sat down on the bed beside each other.

“So,” Kirsty said, “Your turn, Tim.”

Tim looked around the room. “I forgot we were doing truth or dare.” He looked at Amy. “Amy, truth or dare?”

“Me again?” She sighed. “Truth.”

“Why did you stop me from withdrawing?” Tim asked her. “You may be pregnant now.”

“I’ve got a couple of days,” Amy said. “If we get out of here by Monday, I can get the morning after pill from the school nurse.”

“It might be too late for that on Monday,” Becky chipped in.

“It works within about three days.” Amy said.

“But it’s less reliable, isn’t it?” Becky argued.

Amy sighed. “Anyway, if we don’t get out of here, it doesn’t matter.” She smiled at Tim. “Does it?”

Tim shrugged.

“Kirsty, truth or dare?” Amy asked.

“Truth,” Kirsty replied.

“Were you scared of that...” she pointed at the deformed and dislocated doll-corpse lying on the floor, “That thing?”

“Absolutely terrified,” Kirsty said. “Luke, truth or...”

She was interrupted by the sound of the door being unlocked.

Everyone in the room turned to face the door as it opened up.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote