View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 08:05 PM   #17
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue Sky Walker

Blue Story 11

Blue Sky Walker

My master and I are going to a local Comic Con, and I am wearing a Leia slave girl costume which is basically a bikini top and an extremely revealing loincloth skirt. My outfit was not made by me but it's of good quality. Master looks very handsome dressed as Han Solo. We were surrounded by groups of young people heading to the arena.

As we crossed the elevated walkways above the railway tracks towards the entrance of the sports arena, a strong gust of wind caught my costume. I held onto the front of the brief skirt to keep it down but felt my rear loincloth flapping behind me in the wind, exposing my bare ass. I'm not wearing any underwear since Master said there was no underwear in Space. He laughs as he watches me struggle with the wind. A group of young teenage girls rushed over and formed a human shield to help protect my modesty until I could get my costume back under control.

Thankfully the line to get inside was short. The comic con used the area under the stands of the sports arena, forming a long narrow donut-shaped hall. The arena is filled with a sea of people. A few were dressed in various costumes, most representing characters I had never seen before. My Master and I made our way through the crowd, we were stopped numerous times by people asking to take my photograph. There were different activity zones spread across the venue with numerous stalls selling merchandise and artwork. We attended a panel featuring celebrity guests from a TV series I am not familiar with. They also had autograph signings with special guests, none of whom I recognized. The food was expensive and disappointing. The crowd was getting a bit much for me.

We finally found a large group of Star Wars cosplayers, including Stormtroopers, Mandalorians, Darth Vaders, and even a couple of Ewoks. I am very popular and posed for many photos with them. I was on my knees pretending to be strangled by a tall Darth Vader when I noticed an approaching group of pretty girls in Star Wars costumes. There was a classic white dress Princess Leia, another Slave Princess Leia (yay costume twins), and a pair of scandalously dressed purple dancing girls. We all agreed to pose for a group photograph. I was surprised that the new girls all had Russian accents.

It was then that I noticed Master talking to my former strip club boss, a real-life Jabba the Hutt. Upon asking the Russian Leia if she knew him, she confirmed their association. As I observed them conversing, it became apparent that Master and my ex-boss were looking my way. I politely reclaimed Master from his conversation with my old boss and suggested that we return to my place for more private fun. There, I could serve him as his true Leia Slave Girl in comfort. Outside strong gusts of wind once again caught my loincloth skirt, exposing my bare bottom. I gave up trying to remain modest and we ran laughing back to my place.

Upon entering my apartment, I quickly removed my Leia Slave Girl outfit in anticipation of serving Master further. My heart raced from our brisk, overexposed, run back home, but it soon settled as he informed me that I would be working tonight at a themed Star Wars event at my former strip club. I was not thrilled about being sent back to work at the strip club by Master, as I had left that lifestyle behind for good reasons. However, Master assured me he would attend and purchase numerous lap dances from me. The money was tempting and would contribute to my savings fund. Like a dutiful Leia Slave Girl, I complied with Master's request and agreed to work at the strip club as he had instructed.

I donned my Leia Slave Girl outfit beneath a coat to preserve my modesty during transit. Entering the strip club, I noticed that most of the performers were unfamiliar faces, it had been a while since my last visit. As I began my shift, dressed in my Leia Slave Girl outfit, I felt a mix of emotions, excitement and anxiety intertwined. The dimly lit room was filled with girls in Star Wars costumes and eager patrons who had come to enjoy the night's festivities. The girls were more dressed than usual in their Star Wars costumes. I was surprised to see the two Ewoks dancing on stage, swinging expertly on the poles. My heart raced as I approached my first customer, getting back into the old routine.

Returning from providing a private lap dance for one of the club's patrons, I approached Master and the strip club owner as they engaged in conversation. Pretending to not know Master, I offered him an opportunity to indulge in a lap dance with me. Master agreed to the lap dance, but the club boss called over the other Leia slave girl and proposed we all head up to a penthouse.

The four of us headed to a penthouse suite, where I began to dance seductively with the other Leia slave girl. We girls started to kiss, as my master and boss watched, her hand deftly slipped under my loincloth and her fingers started exploring my wet pussy, causing me to writhe in pleasure as she expertly brought me to a quick climax. The Russian Leia slave girl appeared satisfied with her performance and my quick response. She gave me one final long kiss before confidently approaching the club boss, to dance on him. I returned to my Master and started to give him my best lapdance, trying to punish him for this situation by getting him hot and bothered. Looking over I could see that the club boss was now fucking the other girl in his lap, picking up her small doll-like frame in his muscular arms and pounding her down hard. Master seeing this also freed his cock and pulled me roughly onto his dick, my sopping wet cunt offering little resistance as he began fucking me bareback on his lap. It felt good, but I was still pretty sensitive from my earlier orgasm and would have preferred he wore a condom, so I pushed myself off his dick and, dropping to my knees, began to deep-throat him until he ejaculated. We then cuddled briefly while we watched the other girl finish off the club boss with her mouth.

After recovering from the lap dance I had to quickly return to the main club as it was my allotted time to dance on stage. I couldn't help but feel a rush of adrenaline and excitement as I prepared to step onto the stage. I was also still buzzing from having sex. As my music started the other Leia slave girl joined me on stage and we continued our make-out session we began in the penthouse. She quickly stripped me of the slave girl costume and started to stroke my nude body. As we danced I could see the two Ewok girls entertaining my master and the club boss.

After completing our dance, and remaining completely naked, we went back to my owner and club boss and chased off the poaching Ewoks. My Master whispered in my ear that the boss of the club had a special task for me to perform.  My mouth fell open and I could not hide my dismay that they wanted more from me. However, I followed as my Master rose from their seat and guided me towards the back of the club. The nightclub manager and the other slave girl followed close behind.

We entered a short hallway adorned with two wall sculptures of women frozen in carbonite, however their lower faces, breasts, and pussy were exposed and real, these stood out as pale pink against the bronze of the sculpture. The bronze material was suck tight against their bodies, out lining their every curve. My Master step forward and stroked the pussy of the encased woman causing her to gasp. He informed me that this was where I would be performing tonight.

The vacuum holding the woman was released and the wall sculpture was opened and pealed back to reveal two naked and restrained women inside. A newly released girl made eye contact with me and gave me a tired smiled. Master guided me into the wall sculpture and fastened the straps that would secure my limbs in position. I observed the other Slave Leia was also secured within the other wall sculpture. After I was fastened into position, the front of the sculpture was closed, blocking my view and a pump started to suck the air away. A wave of apprehension washed over me as the bronze material was sucked tightly to my body. The pump finally stopped. With my eyes covered, I called out to master but there was no response. The Russian girl in the other sculpture called back asked if I was okay, and we had a chat, neither of us expecting to spend the evening like this.

We were conscious of my body being held tightly by suction but that my breasts and pussy were exposed, as there was a cool draft every time the door opened, causing a chilly sensation. We both instinctively fell silent every time the door opened, and footsteps walked past.

Once again I heard and felt a breeze as the hallway door opened, and heard footsteps approaching. However this time a hand started to gently touch and squeeze and stroke my left breast before they moved on to my pussy. The unknown person began to expertly stroke my clit, my hips tried to move forward with the touch but I found I was held tightly by the wall sculpture. The hands rubbing my clitoris and entering my pussy to rub my g-spot quickly brought me to climax. I then heard my Master's voice asking if I enjoyed that. It was Master, touching me, bringing me to orgasm, I thanked master. Master told me to enjoy my night and I heard his footsteps retreating into the distance, and the door opening and closing behind him.

A short time later I felt the doors open again and muffled voices approaching. They stopped in front of me, and an unexpected hand gave my right nipple a hard twist, followed by female laughter. More hands started to squeeze and touch my breasts before someone's tongue started to lick my cunt.

As an unknown tongues and hands roughly brought me to the brink of orgasm, I wondered what I had done in a previous life to deserve this bliss.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lionsan for this post: