View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 06:13 PM   #10
Cutiebooty

The game of hide and seek was super fun! We have a park near my house that is only a few minutes away. It was perfect because there was a person passing through every 5 minutes or so. Just enough passerby to be embarrassing! We wore bikinis I started as seeker. Count to 60 and started seeking. In about 1 minute I found Jules and made her strip naked. I spent my time looking for rose and found her in another minute. Jules put her bikini on and counted. I made a mistake and hid close to the counter. I was found right away. I slipped out of my bathing suit and as soon as I did a jogger came running by from behind and 100% saw all of me! They did a double take and kept running. I was naked for what felt like forever. Rose was found further away and I put my bikini on. I counted and found Jules first again making her stand fully naked while a walker passed through our area of the park. Unfortunately rose never got naked in the rounds we played. This was lots of fun and we may do it again if we feel like we want to!

Likes: public play, anal, inserstion, group games, chance, pain

Limits: scat, piss, family, permenant
Cutiebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Cutiebooty for this post: