Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaao0 View Post
All you need to do is say:
1. How long you want the rules to last
One month
2. Which sex you are
Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random)
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled?
Full
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards.
No
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both
A report
Hello kaao0

I've done quite a few 10s with orgasm sessions so for you it will not be sessions but multiple orgasms each time.

Level 10 for the next month gives you 8 orgasms per week, each week you must complete all 8 if you miss one any week the punishment is you have to piss yourself in a semi-public place and then go home to change.

Your orgasm days are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and your orgasm times are 6:00-7:00 am or 3:00-4:00pm on those days. You must have a minimum of 2 orgasms on each of these days, if you fail to have 2 then the next orgasm day you must make up the missed one but all the orgasms must be in your socks which you leave on for 48 hours (except when in the shower/bath or swimming).

All morning orgasms must be followed by you spanking your ass 10 times for each orgasm the afternoon orgasms are either in your underwear or you must eat it. Flip a coin to decide and heads you eat it tails in your underwear.

Remember to report back on here how you got on

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote