Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 10:51 PM   #2
Left

I don't really know how to start these things off. I mean, I guess I can always say, “So lets start at the beginning...” But that's pretty cheesy. I could start with a quote, although that is how most of them start. Or the general way they start, say my name my age and that “I am a normal teenager who...” So, I think I should just start; by starting.

I wake up. It was summer break; and I believe a Thursday. Maybe a Wednesday. Eh, whats the difference? It might as well be Saturday; it is summer after all. I feel around my legs for my boxers, they tend to ride up when I sleep. I started to get out of my bed, I ducked. It was the bottom bunk of the bed; my 12 year old brother Jack sleeps above me. I look around me for some sweat pants and a t shirt to throw on.

I notice my brother is sleeping soundly. I leave him be.

I walk downstairs notice the clock on the wall reads 10:30, on the dot. That means my mom would be the only one home and awake. I walk into the kitchen.

I was right.

“'Mornin' Dyl! How'd you sleep?”

“Beautifully. When is Justin getting here?”

“Around noon. I talked to his mom, she said that he already ate. What do you want to eat?”

I pondered at the thought whilst staring at a box of pop-tarts. I winked at my mom and strolled over to the box of toaster pastries. I took them out and sat at the table and started eating. I turned on some cop show on the television.

I finished eating my pop tarts as Jack started walking downstairs. He was only wearing his plain red boxer-briefs.

He ate some concoction he created from various things in the pantry and refrigerator as we watched the T.V.

The phone rang, and my mother answered it.

She talked for a while before turning to me. She said, “Dyl. Justin's on the phone.”

I took the phone from her. “Yo”

“Hey dude, small problem.” Jack said a little hesitant.

“Hmm?”

“You know Jannie?” he asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well, she stayed out late last night, broke curfew, did some stuff my mom won't tell me. Now she isn't allowed to drive anywhere, and she has to be with a parent until she is ungrounded.”

“Oh, so you can't come?” I asked, a tad confused.

“No” he started to explain, “you see, my mom is going to work, same for my dad. Your mom already agreed to watch Jannie. So its going to be me, you, and my sister.”

“Ah. Well that shouldn't really be a problem.” I responded.

“Yeah, just thought I'd tell you. See you in 15!”

We both hung up.

I looked at Jack. Still eating.

“Justin is coming over with Jannie. You might want to get dressed.”

My brother paused for a second and then continued eating. I turned my attention to the T.V.

Jack started speed-walking to the stairs, I noticed a small tent forming in his boxer-briefs.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879