View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 06:33 PM   #19
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue goes to the races

Blue Story 13

Blues goes to the races

Master is taking us to the horse races, I have no interest in horses but it is an excuse to put on a cocktail dress, high heels, and the biggest hat you can find. Master had given me a lovely dress to wear. I had not been allowed to try on the dress but on the hanger, it seemed to be nothing but a pale blue see-through film with just a few light blue flowers, and some gold beads. Sneaking a peeking in the bag I could see what appeared to be nude coloured bra and panties. I left it hanging in its clear plastic on the back of the door. That night I lay on my bed playing with my pussy as I imagined wearing the see-through dress to a party. Included with the dress were a lovely pair of gold high heels, I was instructed to wear them around the house to make sure they were comfortable for the big day. I am always naked when I am at home, it helps me to love my body and be used to being naked. This week I felt very elegant wearing my new gold high heels as I spent my evenings naked at home.

The morning of the event I had a nice long shower, put my hair up, did my makeup and put on my gold high heels, and remained naked and had a quick breakfast while I waited for Master to arrive.

He arrived looking very stylish in a pale blue suit, and pale blue shoes which I knew matched my dress. He presented me with a box and when I opened it inside was a lovely sky-blue leather choker collar with a gold clasp at the back. I thanked him with a kiss and he stepped behind me and secured the pale blue choker around my neck.

I laid the long see-through dress on the bed and was surprised to find Master had included both a bra and panties (well I had peeked in the bag). Master never lets me wear a bra and panties are only allowed at certain times of the month. The bra was lightweight and in a light tan colour that matched my skin. I asked Master to help do up the bra, after so long it felt strange to have a bra holding and restraining my breasts. Next, holding up the bikini panties, the back was see-through and the front was the same tan colour as the bra but the crotch was split from the front to the back with a cute pale blue bow at the top of the split. I stepped into the panties and pulled them up, I felt my pussy go through the crotch split. I stepped in front of the mirror and inspected the panties. From the front, you could see my pussy peeking through the bottom, and from the rear you could see my ass crack through the see-through material. The panties did a poor job of covering anything important. Master picked up the dress, and as he held it I could see right through it to the room behind. There seemed to be far too few light blue appliqués flowers. Master helped me step into the lightweight dress and zipped me up from behind. I stood back a couple of steps and did a slow turn for him to enjoy and asked if he liked it. With a huge smile, he said he loved it. I walked over to the mirror and inspected the dress. Most of the dress was see-through, you could see all of my legs, most of my bottom, and my tummy. The light blue appliqué flowers, though few in number, were strategically placed over my breast, over my pussy, and down the crack of my bottom.

I had Master take some photos of me wearing the lovely dress. I found a little gold purse to go with today's outfit.

I felt very elegant as we left my apartment and walked down to where Master had parked his car. The breeze blew through the light mesh of the dress and only the fact that I was wearing both a bra and panties stopped me from feeling naked. Looking down I could see a lot of skin exposed through the see-through dress. From a distance, I knew I would look almost nude, but closer up it would be noticeable that I was wearing nude coloured bra and panties.

Arriving at the race track there was a long line of people dressed in suits and party dresses. I did not see anyone wearing as revealing a dress as myself but a large number of the women looked like cheap tarts, and some already seemed a little drunk, it was not even lunchtime. The sun was quite strong and I wished Master had given me a large hat, but he said it would just get in the way later.

We finally got to the front of the line and the security gave me a very close inspection, in fact asking me to turn around so he could see the back of the dress. He seemed happy, scanned our tickets, and let us in. Nearby I saw another girl being refused entry for being drunk.

Inside the race track the place was crowded with people, there were lots of party dresses and huge hats and men in suits, and even a few Scottish kilts. I followed Master to a big marque where our tickets were scanned again. Inside were tables and seats, and a view of the race course. A waiter appeared and gave us a glass of sparkling wine. The wine was cool and refreshing. We watched the horse racing and placed some bets, I was choosing the horses based on their names and did not win anything, however Master won a couple and was quite pleased with himself. Master seemed to know a few people in the marque but they were all new to me.

There was a buffet lunch, which was quite fancy, and more wine. It was such a hot day that I switched to drinking cold beer, being the classy person I am. I did not thing horse racing was my thing but we were having an enjoyable day.

After lunch, Master stood behind me while we watched the races. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, ‘Go to the bathroom and throw away your bra’, and gave me a little kiss on the neck. I look up at him surprised, before turning and heading to the bathrooms. Inside I stood by a mirror and watched myself unclip the bra strap and pull the bra out from under my dress. In the mirror, the light blue appliqué flowers only gave only the slightest hint of my nipples but it was clear I was not wearing a bra under such a daring dress. In the heat of the day, it felt much cooler to be braless. I dropped my bra in the bin and started to walk away when a female hand touched my arm. She was holding my bra and asked if she could have it. Surprised, I said, ‘Yes of course’. As I left she called out ‘You look amazing’.

I returned to Master who started to gently stroke my body through the flimsy dress as we stood in the crowd. After a while of him doing this, I was starting to warm up to it and could feel my nipples becoming hard and my pussy wet. I turned and faced him and gave him a long slow kiss as his hands gripped my bottom. I could feel his pants bodging and covertly gave it a stroke. However, looking around I could see nowhere to take him to have the quick fuck my pussy was demanding. Was he going to push me up against a fence and fuck me in front of all these people? I imagined being fucked in front of these people, with the mix of horniness and alcohol, if he took me right here I would not have resisted. I looked up at him, almost panting, and waited to see what he would do.

He took my hand and started to lead me through the crowd. I tried to see where he was taking me, when I saw a young woman standing naked on a low platform being painted, watched by a large crowd. Most of her body was already painted with sunflowers, the yellow paint did nothing to hide the large erect nipples of her bare breast. Further along, I saw another young woman, her naked body being painted as a tiger. I imagined myself standing naked as a crowd watch as I was painted.

I tried to stop and watch but Master indicated we needed to keep going. He seemed to be looking for something as he led me further into the crowd. The crowd of men in suits and women in cocktail dresses parted and I saw a low platform, he stopped and helped me step up onto it in my heels. Turning I saw two women with a paint cover apron and paint brushes, they both looked like butch goths with lots of face piercings. Master told me to turn around and he unzipped the back of my dress. He stripped the dress off and gathered it up so I could step out of it. I looked at the crowd around me who had suddenly all turned to look my way. I suddenly realised I was wearing silly crotchless underwear, my pussy exposed for all to see, it somehow felt dirtier than being naked. My hand quickly went to cover my crotch and I turned bright red as there was a ripple of laughter from the crowd. With one hand I quickly pulled down my embarrassing crotchless panties, bending over in my heels to step out of them, I inadvertently gave the well-dressed crowd behind me an excellent view of my asshole and wet pussy. I had never been so embarrassed and wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. Master retrieved my dress and crotchless panties hanging from my hand and put them in his pocket. My face and chest felt hot with a pink blush. Standing naked in front of the crowd, I closed my eyes and let my heart rate slowly drop, as the woman started to paint my body. I heard them discussing how smooth and hairless my pussy was and how that was ideal for painting. Working together they quickly covered my body and high heels in light blue paint, as a large crowd watched. The soft brushes on my breasts and nipples were enjoyable, my nipples were rock hard again, and I closed my eyes again to enjoy the sensation.

I suddenly needed to go to the toilet, the painters looked annoyed but I was desperate having drunk too much alcohol. One of the painters came with me to make sure I didn’t mess up the paint. They came into the toilet with me and helped me have a very awkward piss. When I went to wipe myself, I couldn’t help but let out a groan, as I was so turned on and sensitive. She looked me in the eye and said, ‘Go on then’, before looking away. I quickly started vigorously playing with my clitoris to bring myself to a much-needed orgasm. Just before I came I opened my eyes and saw the butch goth woman watching me intensely as I masturbated, it tipped me over the edge. I really needed that, I felt so much better.

Returning, the body painting continued. They asked me to hold my cheeks apart and lean forward slightly so they could paint between them. It was hard to keep my balance in my heels and I was conscious of the large crowd looking at my hanging breasts, and between my spread legs as they painted my bottom, asshole, and taint. I could hear the crowd all around me and had never felt so exposed. They seemed to take forever to paint this intimate area as I held the awkward position. They then told me to stand up and turn around, I saw the large crowd of men in suits and almost as many women in cocktail dresses and big hats who had just seen my asshole get painted. The woman painter told me to spread my legs so she could paint my pussy, I carefully placed my heels further apart. She moved forward close to my pussy and then with a cloth she wiped between my pussy lips. The sensation of the rough cloth against my pussy lips and over my clit, nearly made my legs buckle. I could also feel how wet I was. I saw her fold over the cloth and enjoy as she dabbed at my dripping hole. She started to paint and the strokes of the brush on my pussy felt amazing, I could feel a building organism. All too soon they moved on from my pussy leaving me denied. They spent a long time working on the details, mainly dark blue strips. Apparently, I was some sort of blue ‘Avatar’ alien. I wanted to show Master but he had disappeared while the painting was being finished, I was conscious of being naked in public only having a pair of (now) blue high heels and some blue paint to my name. There were no mirrors to see how I looked but based on the reaction and comments of the passing crowd I looked good.

When the painting finished I was led through the crowd and joined other body-painted people in a group by a large stage. I posed for some professional photos, asking to see the result on the back of the camera. Then one at a time each of the body-painted women would walk along the stage that went out into the crowd before returning to pose in front of some judges with the artists. When it was my time, I confidently walked down the catwalk, even though I was technically nude, all the body paint made me feel clothed. I scanned the crowd for Master, hoping he was enjoying the view, as I practiced my model walk and pout. We were all called up back on stage with the artists and a big group photo was taken. We didn’t win any prizes but the winner's body paint was amazing.

Afterward, I didn’t see Master, however, the artists reassured me that Master would catch up with me later, so I tagged along with them to their after-party. All the body-painted models mingled with guests and I enjoyed the free Champaign and finger food. I became quite used to my body paint and nearly forgot I was naked.

Master finally appeared and asked if I was ready to go home. I said yes, but I needed to go to the toilet quickly. I rushed to the toilet and then felt very horny, it had been one of those days, I started to play with my pussy and unconsciously squeezed my breasts. I masturbated until I had a strong and satisfying orgasm, oh that felt good. Looking down I noticed I had removed the paint from around my pussy and left breast. They stood out pale pink against the blue body paint.

Leaving the toilets I demanded Master's jacket, but he refused as I was covered in paint. I took his hand and walked him out of the building to his car when we were intercepted by my two artists. They thanked me for being their model, and they said they hoped they could use me again. Master told them that I would be happy to help them in the future. They noticed the missing paint on my left breast and recommended hot soapy water to remove the paint.

We exited the building and walked quickly to Master's car. He had planned ahead enough to bring towels to protect his car from my blue paint. Arriving outside my apartment I wrapped a towel around my blue-painted body and ran up to my place. Master helped me clean off all the blue paint in a long hot shower, however, he did seem to focus on some unlikely areas to have received any paint. I fell asleep and dreamed of being the only one naked in a crowd, my brain had a lot of process.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote