View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 02:29 PM   #18
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XIII

Dear readers,

please allow me to take you back a few days, when I was still in shock after what I did to my Master and when he showed me a great deal of mercy, which resulted in the continuation of my journey and also another chapter of the blog. Once again a huge thank you, Sir.

It was Friday afternoon when I had another deep conversation with my Master. But as always this chance needed to be deserved and I really felt I should make a step further for him (it was perhaps not visible at first but with his help I did it), for it is he who offers me so much and is steering this ship. He is the captain.
Upon returning home I got straight to work, doing what I felt was impossible for me a few weeks ago. I took out a black marker and started writing. Not just lines, but writing reminders of what am I never to do without my Master’s permission and drawing a clear sign showing to whom my useless little genitals belong. And it was not on paper, it was on my new smooth, hairless body.
I must not touch myself written repeatedly on my chest and stomach.
A keep out zone around my pathetic genitals.
Property of Master on my groin.
Not an easy task but a task that needed to be done. I needed to see what I am in the mirror and I wanted Sir to see this. To see that I will not touch myself (it is not about my pleasure) and that my dick (no matter how useless it is) belongs to him, just like my body does and just like my heart and soul belong to him more and more everyday. As a proof I sent him a picture and Master commented: “cute little cock”. I was so proud - I was proud and grateful for his comment. And even though it is demeaning to have a little cock (it really was tiny in the picture), I felt good and my dicklet rose. Yes, I got hard having all that written on my body. A slut.
But my Master soon reminded me I am not to get cocky by ordering me some more corner time - an hour staring at the wall thinking. Thinking, but first counting backwards in 3's starting from 1000. It felt like an eternity and also the counting was way harder than I imagined. I really had to focus hard and when I did this, I closed my eyes. I knew not to do this and so I went a bit slower. And I felt like I even lost my ability to count - is it 876? what was the last one? I was relieved when I came to one and thought that the timer must buzz soon. Ok .. a few more minutes perhaps ... than the agony started...computer went to sleep .. no more sounds, not even a buzz of the computer... how much more? I was alone. And I needed to pee and was getting colder. It just dragged on and on. And I was thinking "fuck, can this be really so long, what if the timer is off...". But i remained still and just tried to focus, rethinking everything Sir did for me, what I caused.
Yes it was a very long hour but it was not as long as an hour without Sir, knowing he must be so close but yet so far.
It was a relief when he came back. It was a relief when he said the words “now its time to get on cam, because you are getting one of your floggings”. Yes, readers, I was glad I could get flogged. Of course this scared me but those were his first words when coming back. He came back, it was all that mattered after that long hour.
He was again patient and just made my sorry ass pink, when I knew he could justifiably be harsher. And so, before our final conversation, I ended up collared with a body marked by my Master and a flogged pink ass.

But the biggest challenge of that day was his order to show my face to him on cam (yes, it took me that long!). And I did it. It was just a brief second and before I gathered the courage I trembled. It took time, it took patience, it took guidance from my great Master. Thank you Sir and thank you for giving me time to calm down and talk afterwards.

And it was not until Sunday when we spoke again (not until Sunday…hey, this is just a day… perhaps Getdare users..but it is a day without him). More kneeling, more thinking, opening up. And it helped .. a lot.
On Monday we exchanged photos.
I am so glad we did, as I was able to see him as well.

You can envy me, readers, for he really is a very attractive Gentleman. A Master with calm but strict eyes. I think they represent him so well.
He deserves more praise (much more), but all I will say is that it would be a privilege to get fucked and be used by him, to be able to worship him in real. And I long for this chance to the stage I started behaving like a complete slut, like a really dirty boy, not thinking about my cock but only about his man dick penetrating my boy ass.
Yes, I said it again.

I know that he deserves a boy he wants - skinny and fuckable. The way he looks, talks and guides me, he has all the right to say this. And I was contemplating on this yesterday evening kneeling on rice (uncomfortable and painful as hell, by the way). I did not loose a gram last week and this week I must work and train harder. Much harder to become a step closer to what he wants.

Now back to his strict eyes.
I could see them staring at me when I received a more severe punishment yesterday evening. He watched me flog my useless genitals for the first time, flog what I once thought of as my manhood. How wrong I was.
He heard me moaning, counting the strokes as they landed on my dick. He saw me hard at the beginning and he saw me going flacid as the strokes kept coming. And knowing what I must sound like, making me admit I made a mistake out loud, I was a bad boy who deserved this, I was completely humiliated. Humiliated and in pain as I received what Sir described “for a first time enough, not too little or too much”.
It was supposed to hurt and it hurt.
The strokes on my tiny balls, my inner thighs and just a few (a painful few) on my crack.
I learned my lesson not to mess with Sir. I disobeyed last week when I put on underwear without permission from Sir. Once again I should have talked first, than act. And I was reminded of this even today, as the burning slowly subsided. But the pain remained. A different kind of pain. An inner mental sting of doing wrong which combined, just as Sir predicated, with wish for more, even more pain (although today this still feels very distant).

Yes, this is how fucked up I am. I thought of him, his control and him causing me more pain. Because he is my Master. And I am so grateful for this.

Thank you Sir.

And as always thank you users (especially b69) for reading and commenting. With Sir’s permission I will be happy to respond.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote