Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 11:23 AM   #7
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Honoring the Pusher

Haley looked down at the wondeful sight of Tina sucking him dry. He had come over thirty minutes ago and had been treated to the wonderful sight of the young girl in her neglige. That was when the suckfest had started. She had dropped to her knees in front of him as soon as he had closed the door, whipped out his manhood and proceeded to strike it first, then gobble it up without saying another word. It had taken less than five minutes for him to be ready to blow his load, but he had stopped her in time.

He had taken out the cannabis from the small bag and had rolled a joint, lit it up then given her a few puffs. He had taken taken the joint for himself and she had resumed her ministrations on his cock, moving into the bedroom. They had alternated between puffs and sucks for the past half hour. Apparently, Tina was hungry for dick today, and Haley was aiming to please.

On the verge of coming now, he decided not to stop her. She welcomed his creamy semen inside her mouth, milking him to fruition as he groaned and shook from the pleasure. Once she was done, she opened her mouth to let him see his white seed rolling off her tongue, then swallowed with a dry smile.

"Damn it, slut... you're one cock sucker extraordinaire!"

She winked at him, taking a final puff of the joint.

"That was delicious... best thing I've eaten all day," she mused.
"Best I got all year!" he replied, tongue-in-cheek.

Despite the haze from the drugs, Tina was still very much aware of her surroundings.

"What time is it?"
"A little past eight..."
"Damn... hope mom doesn't get home too soon..."

As she got up to look for the air freshener (to clean the smell of sex and drugs out of the apartment), Haley looked at his softening cock. His eyes then wandered to the room, to a picture of Justine and Haley when she was five years old. It never failed to amaze Haley how beautiful her mother looked.

"You sleep in the same bed?" he asked.
"Yeah... why?"
"That's... kinda hot."

She turned to him and started laughing.

"Yeah, I bet you're imagining all the dirty mother-daughter things we do in bed..."
"Well, I am... what about it?"

It wasn't the first time Haley brought this up, and he normally let it go. But he took the picture and examined it.

"Your mom is totally hot... I'd tap that."
"Bet you would... maybe she's enjoy it... stuck up bitch.."
"Hey! Don't talk about your mom like that...!"

Tina wasn't sure if Haley was kidding, so she said nothing. She came back towards him, staring at his still exposed cock.

"Just saying," she finally continued, "as far as I know, she doesn't have sex with anyone."
"Well, if she's willing, I could bone you both..."
"Keep your fantasy in your pants!"
"Don't have any, right now..."

He smirked as he said it. She winked, then crawled onto the bed, presenting her rear to him, exposing her shaved pussy.

"You want to fuck me in my mom's bed?"
"Theoretically, it's your bed too," he said, moving to settle himself behind her.
"It's kind of like you're fucking her - by proxy..."
"I can live with that..."

He was hard again. It didn't take long for him to plunge his cock inside her moist cunt, and he did picture what he would do if Tina's mother were in bed with them.

Then again, and to her surprise, so did Tina.

Last edited by interesting; 12-29-2014 at 08:08 PM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote