Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 07:00 AM   #10
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Five

You read my mind... Jw wondering though why do you think that?
Chapter Five
Jade, the shy girl that she was, was taking no chances. She chose truth without a moments hesitation. Ella, having just been embaressed though, wasn't gonna let Jade of free.

"So Jade.. Why don't you tell us when the last time you had your period was?" asked Ella, knowing such a private matter would be embarrassing to discuss even among all girls, and much more so with a boy present. I felt sorry for Jade, and a little mad at Ella. Unlike the last dare which I had enjoyed, this question, and it's answer, wasn't one particulary wanted to hear. But the point of the game is to embarrass each other, so neither I nor any one else objected.

"Last weekend." said Jade quietly. Unlike the other truths and dares, which had been followed by praises, real or in jest, for the person who was doing the dare/answering the question, this one was followed by silence. No one could think of a comment, either snide or sincere, so Jade, after a moments pause, turned to me and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

I saw Lola looking at me, and knew I had to chose Dare. Besides, with Jade asking, I was confident that she wouldn't give me anything too bad. Maybe a phone call to a girl or something.

But Jade surprised me. Actually, I think she surprised all of us. "Well James, I really liked your six pack earlier. Even if it wasn't the most impressive I've ever seen. But anyways - I want to see it some more, and I'm sure everyone else does too, so remove your shirt. And keep it off for the rest of the game. It's pretty hot out, so you shouldn't get cold or anything."

The sight of Jade, who up to this moment had portrayed the very image of a shy, insecure schoolgirl ordering me to take my shirt off was just too funny. Everyone cracked up, except for Jade, and immediately all the awkwardness from the earlier truth was dispelled.

I started to shrug off my shirt when Anna stopped me.

"Wait, what if your mom comes over?" she asked Lola.

"She won't." said Lola confidently, "Right now is Judge Judy time. She won't leave the house for any reason."

"What about when it's done? Or when there are commercial breaks?" persisted Anna.

"It's a weeknight, there's like a million Reruns in a row. Besides, if she comes, we'll hear the door open and shut. It's really old so it squeaks a lot and you have to like slam it to shut it." answered Ella. "So take it off, James!"

I whipped of my shirt with a flourish, threw it on a nearby chair, and placed my hands on my hips, jutting out my chest. "Captain Six Pack has arrived!" I announced in a loud voice, much to the delight of the girls who started up giggling again. I posed for a few seconds, before switching my gaze to Lola. "Lola... Truth or dare?"

With me asking her, she had no choice but to choose dare in order to avoid being barraged by a flurry of insults.

I thought for a while before coming up with a perfect dare for her.

"Like you ordered your sister to show her bra, I now order you to the same." however, as she went to pull up her shirt I stopped her. "With one difference. You may not remove your shirt. And it goes without saying you have to show the whole thing."

She stared at me for a moment without catching on. Finally she did, and she asked disbelievingly, "You want me to take my bra off from under my shirt?"

"I never said that." I said with a smile, although that's exactly what I had meant.

She paused and tried to think of another way, but I yelled, "Time limit! One minute!"

She thought for a few more seconds but then gave up. She reached under her shirt and unbuckled the clasp on the bra. She let it fall down her shirt into her hands, to reveal it was a simple white bra. She held it up to me with a wry smile. Despite still not being able to see anything under shirt, I was beginning to get aroused again. The thought of my pretty cousin, sitting near me with her breasts - rather large ones it seemed, by the size of the bra - hanging freely under her shirt was quite exciting.

"Good." I said, trying to contain my excitement, "You can put it back on now."

But, alas for Lola, putting a bra on under your shirt without showing anything, is harder than taking it off. After a few tries, during which she struggled mightily to no avail, she gave up.

"What the hell." she said in an exasperated voice, and threw the bra onto another chair, "I'll just play without it. More comfortable, actually."

This latest development made me immensely happy, and I let out a small chortle.*

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-14-2011 at 02:56 PM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote