Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 04:50 PM   #24
FLCL

Chapter 9

Brittany was up next and she rolled a 3. She stood up and removed her shorts revealing Hello Kitty panties. "Oh my god," laughed Sarah. "Yea... no one was supposed to see these," admitted Brittany.

I rolled a 4 on my turn and took four swigs of my drink. Rachel rolled a 3 and removed her socks before taking her drinks. Then Dakota rolled a 5. She turned to me, "Pat, I dare you to play the rest of the game completely naked."

"Really?" I asked. "Yep," she replied. I took off my socks before standing up. Then I removed my shirt. The girls were smiling at me. My dick was still hard from watching Lindsay's dance. I held my waistband for a second. This felt more embarrassing than when it was only my dick revealed. I dropped my shorts to my ankles and suddenly I was completely naked in front of five pretty girls. Rachel reached over and slapped my ass, causing me to blush and the girls to laugh.

When I first sat down, I tried to situate myself so that my penis would be out of view. I struggled with different positions, but it all felt very awkward. The girls were giggling at my struggles. Eventually, I gave up and sat normally, leaving my dick fully exposed. It just felt more natural.

"That's more like it," said Sarah, "let that dick hang out for us to admire." I felt so exposed and powerless, but my dick just raged harder. Next Sarah rolled a 6. She added a new twist to the game, "From now on, dares may be addressed to more than one person."

Lindsay rolled a 3. "Jesus!" she cried. "Well, at least you don't have to worry about threes anymore," Brittany joked. Lindsay laid down on her back and picked her hips up off the floor. She slid her panties down to her thighs and returned to sitting position. The she removed her panties the rest of the way and went back to hiding behind her legs.

My dick was so hard. I wanted to get off so badly. Here I was completely naked with a naked girl just three feet from me. It was sexual torture.

Brittany picked up the die, rolled a 2, and took her drinks. I rolled a 4 and took my drinks. Then Rachel rolled a 5. Rachel's dare made me feel dizzy with nerves and anticipation, "Pat and Lindsay, I dare you to spend ten minutes together in the hallway closet!"
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote