View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 06:51 AM   #12
nonstopdisco

Just a short update, hope you enjoy =)

We kept going, Zack was struggling to keep up with me as his shoes were too big.

"slow down a bit" he said.

"ok" I replied and I slowed my pace walking alongside Zack.

"do you reckon that guy will be ok?" Zack asked me.

"yeah, he's got his phone" I smiled "he definitely got what he deserved after what he was gonna pull on you"

"you don't think he'll call the police do you?" Zack suddenly said looking worried.

"you know I never thought of that" I replied "I suppose we did steal his clothes, so they'd have every right to arrest us"

"shit" Zack said "and they'd have evidence from the fact we're wearing them, it won't matter what he did to me first"

"yeah" I replied "I think we'll have to lose these clothes when we get near mine.

"oh well" Zack smiled "at least it won't be for long this time"

"yeah" I said "hey Zack, do you fancy staying the night? We can both walk into school together in the morning"

"yeah, that'd be awesome" Zack said quickly "I'll just have to let my mother know where I am."

"cool" I said "well we're not far from mine now"

"awesome" Zack replied.

We both walked down a side alley, and I stopped Zack once we reached this large bush overhanging the path.

"we'll have to hide the clothes here" I said "my house is just down there round the corner."

Zack kicked off the shoes underneath the bush, the tracksuit bottoms just fell round his ankles. I began staring at his arse, the sight sending me into a trance.

"well, are you gonna join me?" Zack whispered snapping me out of it.

"yeah, sorry" I said as I dropped the shorts down to my ankles and kicked them off into the bush. Zack took his t-shirt off, hiding that in the bush then held his bag round the front to cover up.

I took off the jacket and we made sure everything was well hidden then we made our way to my place feeling cold and exposed yet again.

Once we exited the alley my house was just across the street on the right. It was a good size with 2 floors and a 3rd attic room, which was my room.

The street was quiet so we ran across and made it to my front door.

"this is a sight for sore eyes" I said. Zack just smiled. I found the key in my bag and unlocked the door. Once in the hallway we left our bags and my shoes by the door and I directed Zack to the phone, which he picked up and began dialling.

I heard Zack get an earful about being late but he convinced his mother to let him stay with me the night. We both sat at the bottom of the stairs, Zack naked and me just in my wet filthy boxers.

"well, we're safe for now" I said.

"yeah" Zack replied "but I don't think we're out of it yet"

"I know" I said "toms gonna be around at school tomorrow and what about that guy who's clothes we stole?"

"yeah, he's not gonna be too pleased" Zack said laughing. "anyway, what shall we do now?"

"let's go get cleaned up, then we can order a pizza and watch this DVD" I said picking up a package off the doormat.

"sounds like a plan" Zack smiled.

"follow me" I said and I headed upstairs to the large bathroom.

The bathroom was the first door at the top of the stairs, I grabbed 2 towels from the cupboard in the wall and chucked one to Zack.

"cheers mate" he said. We entered the bathroom, it's a large room with a large sunken hot tub like bath in wooden decking underneath the window overlooking a view of the countryside. There is a sink and a toilet on the right side and a shower unit and some cupboards on the left.

I put my towel down on the cupboard by the shower "do you want the bath or the shower?" I asked Zack.

"that's a big bath" Zack said "why don't we just share a bath." Zack looked scared at what I'd think but I was fluttering inside, his words sending the most amazing feeling through my body and causing my boxers to tent yet again.

"i mean you don't have to if you don't wanna, I just thought it'd" he continued but I stopped him there.

"yeah sure!" I said and smiled. "it'll be relaxing after the ordeal we've just been through. I noticed zack's dick then also rise before he quickly moved his towel in front of it.

I began running the bath, Zack sat on top of the toilet seat with the folded towel covering his dick. I was feeling the water with my hand as it filled the bath to ensure it reached the correct temperature, I noticed Zack peering over at me from his reflection in the window.

We both kept quiet, I was beginning to ponder thoughts of whether Zack was interested in me and how far he would go. I'd never had feelings like this before. I had never thought of myself as gay but these thoughts I was having were making me doubt myself, was Zack feeling the same way?

I'd got the bath quite full of lovely warm water. I slid off my boxers chucking them on the floor then climbed in the bath, the feeling of the warm water was incredible.

Zack stood up and walked over to me "so the baths ready then?" he said.

"yeah, and its fantastic" I said "can ya grab the shampoo and soap out the shower then you can join me if you want."

"no problem" Zack said and he threw his towel over on the cupboard on top of mine and grabbed the stuff from the shower unit. He set them down on the wooden decking at the edge of the bath then climbed in next to me, our feet touching at the other side of the bath.

"you know I think this bath was made for 2 people" Zack said "it's almost like it's got 2 seats in it looking out the window."

"yeah" I said "it came with the house and was a major selling point"

"it definitely is" Zack replied "I've never seen a house with a bath this shape before either"

"nah it's certainly unique" i said "are you feeling better now? You seemed quite upset earlier"

"yeah, thanks" Zack replied "but only because you've been so kind, which I certainly don't deserve especially from you"

"hey, I don't like to see anyone suffer" I said "it seems to me that you've just been mixing with the wrong crowd"

"you can say that again" Zack smiled "anyway I'm really sorry about asking for your shoes earlier, I was just caught up with the moment"

"nah, it's fine" I replied "I understand, anyway you can have them if you want them. I've still got my old pair and I can always get more."

"nah it's ok" Zack said "your being too nice to me and I haven't done anything to deserve it."

"well, your either taking them or you get nothing" I said laughing "you seem like a nice guy so be my friend and I'll look out for ya agreed?" i lifted up my hand out of the water and offered him a handshake.

He grabbed my hand and gave it a firm shake "agreed buddy!" he replied.

"awesome" I said "I don't think you've had a proper friend before have you?"

"nah" Zack replied "I only ever hung out with Tom and that cause there was noone else."

"well, in a way i think toms done us both a favour" I said smiling.

"yeah" Zack agreed "I'm still in your debt though"

"well if you do wanna do somewhat for them shoes you can clean the dirt off my feet" I said jokingly giving him a playing push.

I expected Zack to make some playful comment but he just smiled then grabbed the sponge and moved round to the other side of the bath propping my feet up on his chest.

"dude, I was only kidding" I said.

"it's cool" he replied "i owe you one anyway"

I just lay there as zack started to work at cleaning my feet, he went in and out my toes then started rubbing the bottom of them. The feeling was immense. He then started working his way up my ankles and towards my legs.

"dude, what are you doing?" I asked

"I owe ya remember" he said smiling.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote