View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 04:29 PM   #11
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

So sorry for the late response but I’ve had a terrible cold all week

So this dare has suffered quite a bit from that

I filled five balloons three with custard two with beans and placed them in my clothes I put two at the top of my shirt over my boobs two in the back of my leggings over my bum and one just up top on my stomac the two in my trousers kept forcing my leggings down so I had to keep pulling them back up

Now I really wanted this to be a fun exciting date to help with my report but has I said I felt terrible and just decided to talk a long walk around the block apart from an elderly couple I didn’t see anybody except for people driving past I manged to get home with out the balloons popping so just to try and make it a bit better when I got home i decided to pop the balloons in my clothes while I took the bin out and what have ya

Sorry again for the delay and the crappy ness of this report but that’s what happened

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote