View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:30 AM   #6
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

First report: sorry for the delay

I brought five big chocolate pies/cakes Sunday morning so I could get straight into it but to spice it up a little bit I gave my sister a tin of whip cream and a can of tuna and told her to top the pies of with whip cream but put the tin of tuna in one which I didn’t know which pie it was in

Anyway I decided to wear a tight pink one piece swimsuit and got the pies in to the bathroom I thought I’d start with the classic pie in the face so I grabed the first big pie and push it straight in to my face I slide it about a bit before I moved the tin I pulled open the top of my swimsuit with my other hand and let the mixture slide down into it

That gave me an idea i decided to use the next two pies on my boos so I picked up one and pulled out the top of my swimsuit again it was quite hard to balance the pie in one hand but I managed I then squeezed it in to my swimsuit over my right boob I let the swimsuit hold it in place the best it could while I repeated it with the next one to my left boob I then just left both tins there so most of the pies stayed in place on my boobs

I decided I would use a pie sandwich to finish up I grabed both pies and just sandwich my face in between them that’s when I noticed the pie on the right was the one with the tuna surprise which smelt horrible but I couldn’t help but just crack up laughing

So there’s my first report I hope that’s made you all realise blue should lose

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote