View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 09:58 PM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Blue Griffin Vs Silly Bitch (long)

Hello and welcome back to another round of VS with Silly Bitch and I, Blue Griffin !

So what are the stakes, what are the risks? Well we wanted to mix it up a little bit this time. Instead if having the poll open at the start we're going to try to earn your votes ahead of time. Silly and I are going to do a couple minor dares and report back on them. Our hope is the better we do/report on them the more likely you'll vote for the other person to do the overall punishment!

We'll be starting with some simple ideas of our own, but if you want to add your own suggestions for the small dares to do/report on we might use them. I think we'll be doing around 4-5 small dares before we put up the poll. (but that's subject to change!). They may not be crazy hard, but that just means we'll have to work harder to impress you for your votes!

Also we need ideas for the overall loser's punishment! We need a bunch of big punishments for the loser to do after everything is done. The more brutal the Final Punishment is the more it will motivate us to do/report better to help sway your option! We need your help to make sure we end this vs with a bang!

This week's starter dare:
Week 1. Simple! Pies! Take 5 pudding pies with crust to the face/body! A classic, so better make it interesting.
Week 2. Messy balloon walk! Take a stroll with some messy balloons stuffed in clothes. Hope they don't pop.
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

THE FINAL PUNISHMENT:
Ideas?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post: