View Single Post
Old 10-21-2023, 06:14 AM   #32
DommeBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikahollie View Post
1. Level of punishment - medium, hard, destroy me (not offering anything lower than medium) you choose Miss
2. Why do you deserve punishment? i have been getting late to work, not cleaning my room and playing with myself everyday
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys are not listed in your sig please name them here on signature
4. One thing you'd want to do the least (eg. use nipple clamps - I might feel nice and let you off or use it against you, 50/50 chance) corner time, lines, orgasm denial
5. If it's not in you limits can pics/videos be requested? only face isn't allowed

Let's go for a medium/hard here as I'm feeling quite nice today but I'm intending to use some of your dislikes. In terms of stuff you want to do the least we won't do any lines or corner time but we will do some orgasm denial as I love it.

Undress, get your gag in your slutty mouth (I want you to be a drooling mess). Now grab 8 clothes pins and get them on your tits, I want one on each nipple and others arranged neatly around your nipples in semi circle formation. Take your metal anal hook and put it in the freezer for 20 minutes before starting this punishment. I want you to stuff it in your ass and warm it up there, get creative with it, you can use anything but the actual lube for it - toothpaste, hot sauce (might be nice on that frozen metal), your own drool etc.

Get on the floor on your knees and arms. Since you love your pet play so much let's pretend you're a horny animal. I want you to edge yourself 3 times but you are not allowed to use your hands - once again, get creative! You can use any furniture, cushions, carpet, basically whatever you can rub your clit onto. Once you edged 3 times you can get up. Now sit on your bed or on the floor with your legs wide open, metal hook should still be in your ass at that point. Put a clothes pin on your clit. Grab your 12 inch dildo and fuck yourself in your greedy lil pussy, make it really count, I want you to stuff it in full length. Really fuck yourself with it, go hard on yourself, I want you to say out loud why are you being punished and why you don't deserve to be treated nicely and need to be degraded and humiliated. I want you to keep fucking yourself with it for 20 minutes or until you cum twice - if you cum twice faster you keep going till 20 minutes passed, if you don't cum twice in 20 minutes keep going until you cum twice, you are not allowed to stop.

Now let's get some pain play in. I want you to spread your legs really wide and flog your pussy, inner thighs and your boobs with it. You get extra points if you manage to make some of the pins come off. If pins are still on after you flog yourself for 5 minutes I want you to roll the dice for each pin. If you get 1 - 3 you are allowed to take the pin of by opening it nicely, if you get 4 - 6 you need to rip that pin off without opening it.

Now stick your rabbit vibrator in your lil slutty cunt and put it on the highest setting. Keep it in there nice and tight. Take your metal plug out, your ass is ready for some action now. Grab your 12 inch dildo and fuck yourself in the ass while rabbit is working on your pussy and clit. You are going to do this until you cum 5 times. You are not allowed to stop.

Clean your rabbit vibe with your slutty tongue once you are done and give yourself 10 spanks with a paddle on each buttcheek.

To finish on a fun note you going to finger yourself and rub your clit. You are going to edge but you are not allowed to cum till you write the full report here and send me some pics and videos of you completing this dare.

Enjoy ��

Likes: forced orgasms, post orgasm torture, anal, edging, short term orgasm denial, bondage, humiliation

Dislikes: double penetration, toothpaste (both are likes for other subs), bladder control

Limits: family, friends, pics, videos, legal, blood, poo

Toys: anal plugs (small, medium, large), clit pump, nipple pumps, magic wand, rigid dildos (8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch), g spot rabbit, pussy clamps

Last edited by DommeBella; 10-21-2023 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Forgot to quote lol
DommeBella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DommeBella for this post: