View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 08:49 AM   #21
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 15

Alex was unusually stressed; her calm exterior was being ripped apart from within. Her biggest client had just finished a phone call with her and it was not good news. Alex had just been told that they had found a cheaper supplier and if Binding Connections was unable to match the offer then the contract would be terminated at the end of the month.
“FUCK!” Alex screamed out to nobody in particular. She lashed out; her paperwork flew across the room in a shower of sheets. The smashing noise of her coffee mug hitting the ground echoed through her ears. A numbing throb formed in her thumb and looking down she saw blood dripping from a cut. “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!”
Sophia ran into the room, hesitating at the sight before her. Alex was never this angry, never this emotional. “Alex…. What’s wrong?”
Alex slammed her fist down onto the table. “What do you think Sophia? Another one down the bloody drain. I could afford to lose the last couple but this company is too big.” Alex dropped back into her seat. “I can’t match those prices, and if I lose all my best clients my company will go to shit.”
Sophia walked behind Alex and rested her hands on her shoulders. “You’ll find a way. You always do.”
“But how? What can I offer?”
“Whatever they want that you’re able to give them.”
Alex considered but was interrupted by a knock on the door. What now she thought. “Enter.” The door opened. “What do you want Ken?” Alex sighed.
“You asked to see me first thing this morning Miss Friend.” Ken stammered nervously.
Alex rolled her eyes. With everything else that had happened this was the least of her worries. “I take it you didn’t manage to clean that stain.”
“No Miss Friend.” Ken replied holding in his rage. He knew that Alex knew exactly what state the apartment was in and that he had spent the best part of two hours trying to clean it.
“I figured. Did you even bother attempting to?” Ken was about to snap but Alex cut him off. “Don’t answer that. Sophia, darling, I’m too busy right now. Please take Ken up to his old living arrangements where he will spend the next week. Once there punish him however you see fit.”
Ken sighed. He hated the loft space, no shower, no comforts. He’d rather be bossed about by Tina and Sue than go back to that dump. “Please Miss Friend. I’ll sort out the carpet. Give me a chance.”
“Ken.” Alex bluntly replied raising a hand to silence him. “I am not in a good mood right now, so I suggest you follow my lovely assistant out of this office before you make any mistakes.”
“Yes Miss Friend.” Ken glared at the ground, he knew there was no point in arguing so followed Sophia from the room leaving Alex to her thoughts.
Alex waited until the door closed before going back to her considerations. Something Sophia said had struck a chord. She wouldn’t be able to offer the company the better prices but there might be another deal she could make. Alex retrieved the phone she’d knocked to the floor and dialled her client.
“Hello this is Miss Alex Friend from Binding Connections. I’d like to speak to Steve about an urgent matter………….. Tell him that I have an offer I think he is going to accept…………. This is more important than his meeting………….. Yes, I’ll hold……………”

Sophia led Ken towards the old offices with a grin on her face. Sophia picked up an item or two on route out of sight from Ken. “Come on Kenny, we’re going to have some fun.”
Ken didn’t like the sound of that, remembering the pain he’d suffered at the hands of Sophia in the past he was scared for his genitals. He was doing, and wanted to do everything he could to please Sophia just hoping he might get out of this in one piece.
As Sophia opened the door the smell of the office made her recoil. The musky damp aroma that seemed settled in the air was enough to turn almost anyone away but Sophia marched through determined to humiliate her little toy.
Ken followed her in and stopped just behind Sophia as she turned to face him. “Strip, P1.” Sophia spoke firmly.
“Please, Miss Sophia. We don’t need to do this.” Ken pleaded with the girl, but seeing the evil glint in her eye he knew it was hopeless.
“You’re right, we don’t need to. I want to. Now you have ten seconds to get into position or I will kick you in the nuts.” Ken didn’t need to be asked a third time and Sophia laughed as the man who had strangled her, threatened her and terrified her only a short time ago was now in a desperate rush to obey her in total fear.
Ken took position as Sophia walked up to him. Without warning her leg swung in an arc with the toe of her right heeled boot striking firm into Ken’s ball sack. “Aaaaagggghhhhh” Ken screeched out and crumpled to the ground in a heap wheezing and trying to catch his breath.
“You took 14 seconds unfortunately. Now get your worthless ass back in position.” Sophia grinned at the broken mess in front of her.
“Plee…Please…. No more….I can’t take it.” Ken shuffled on the floor.
“Five…..Four….” Ken desperately tried to pull himself on the floor. “Three…….” He got to his knees. “Two…….” He gained his balance. “One……” He reached back to steady himself.
“AAARRRRRRRGGGGHHH” He screamed. Sophia’s boot had taken another swing and connected firmly again causing Ken to collapse in a fit of pain.
“Too slow again, we haven’t even started your punishment yet. Now get in position. Five….”
Ken wasted no time getting up this time, his testicles aching in a dull throbbing pain. Sophia hadn’t even reached two by the time Ken was in position.
“Much better Ken.” Sophia swung her leg back and Ken shrieked in fear. Sophia laughed as the man trembled before her. She walked away from him to retrieve the bag she’d placed on a desk and pulled out the first item. Ken stared in fear. “Do you recognise this Kenny boy?”
Ken nodded. He hated when she called him boy. The little bitch was so much younger than him but treated him like a child. SLAP. Sophia’s hand stung the cheek of Ken. “Answer properly.” She said calmly.
“Yes Miss Sophia, I know what it is.”
“Tell me then.”
“It’s an inflatable butt plug Miss Sophia, the largest in our collection.” Ken trembled at the sight of it, it didn’t look too big at the moment but that nozzle would be able to inflate it as large as anybody would ever want to.
Sophia smiled. “Right you are Kenny. Right you are. Now what do you think I’m going to do with this little beauty.” Sophia tapped it lightly with her fingers as she leaned back against the desk.”
Ken looked terrified. “Please Miss Sophia, please don’t put that thing up my ass. It won’t fit. Please.”
SLAP! Another sharp blow to the face caught Ken off guard. “Not what I asked you Ken and pleading won’t help anything. Now answer the question. What do you think I’m going to do with this little beauty?”
Ken stammered. “I…think….. you’re…. going to ….. put it…. Up my ass.” A tear formed in Ken’s but he didn’t dare move.
“Refer to it by the title I gave it Ken.” Sophia sneered “Now try again.”
Ken forced the words out. “I think you’re going to put that little beauty up my ass.”
Sophia laughed. “Would you like to get it nice and wet Ken? Stick out your tongue” Sophia held the plug in front of Ken’s face and sniggered as Ken slowly ran his tongue across the black toy. “That’s right, treat it like a real cock. Now open wide.” Ken opened his mouth and Sophia forced the plug into the back of Ken’s throat causing him to gag and splutter.
Ken tried to pull away but Sophia caught the back of his head forcing the plug to remain in his mouth. She grabbed hold of the nozzle giving it a slight squeeze causing it to inflate slightly. Ken groaned as he felt the size get slightly bigger.
“Now Ken, I am going to inflate this little beauty into a big beauty. You are going to beg me to stop and when I’m satisfied I will. Understand.”
“Yes Miss Sophia, but please don’t make it any bigger.”
“That’s the spirit.” Sophia squeezed on the bulb again puffing air into the plug.
“Please, it’ll hurt.” Another squeeze. “Pwease, it’s too big.” Sophia pressed again. Ken’s lips now wrapped around the plug.
“Pweee, I carn” Another burst of air shot into the plug now filling his mouth, Ken’s begging now came out as muffled groans. Sophia slowly but surely continued to inflate the plug further.
“Mwggghh, rrmmm.” Ken’s groans were mostly unheard now, his jaw and throat stretched, a tear ran down his stretched cheek.
Sophia pressed three more times stretching the jaw its maximum and filling the entire orifice. Tears ran freely down Ken’s face now. His jaw ached, his throat felt full, he was struggling to breathe fully through his nose. The bulb used to inflate it swung freely in front of him.
Sophia reached out and grasped it. Ken shot her a pleading, terrified look, unable to form noises. “Much better, that seems to have done a good job shutting you up. Just think Ken, that could be up your anus right now.” Ken shook his head emphatically. “It’s a shame Alex has told me to leave your virgin little rosebud alone.”
Ken sighed as well as he could in relief. “Well at least for now.” Sophia walked back over to her bag and pulled out a bag of rice. “Unfortunately I have to go back and help out Alex, even if it is a Sunday. In the meantime, you’re going to pick up every grain of rice up off this floor and put them into the bowl on this counter. You can find me when you’re done and then I’ll consider removing that little beauty.”
Sophia ripped open the bag and started to scatter the contents across the room filling the floor with grains of rice. “If I find a single grain of rice on the floor when you’re done there will be trouble.” With that Sophia placed the empty bag on the counter and left the room, leaving Ken alone, jaw aching, stiff, in pain and surrounded by tiny grains of rice.

Three hours later Sophia’s work was finishing. She had been back to find Ken finishing an hour earlier and was disappointed not to find any rice left on the floor. She had reluctantly removed the plug from the mouth, to Ken’s groans and recommended that he had soup for dinner.
She hated working Sundays but at least it meant she spent more time alone with Alex on frequent breaks. She walked into the office to find Alex on the phone. “Wednesday…… Yes, that would work perfectly…… Should we say 10 o’clock?...... Great…… Talk to you soon Steve.” Alex hung up the line and turned to Sophia.
“Important conversation.” Sophia queried out of curiosity.
Alex smiled. “Very, it appears that we have our contract back, assuming everything goes well on Wednesday.”
“How on earth have you pulled that one off?” Sophia was shocked, Alex was out of control earlier and now seemed to have everything in order.
“Just took a little persuasion.”
The knock on the door took Sophia by surprise, she hadn’t been expecting anyone. Before she could check, Alex spoke up. “Enter.” Sue and Tina nervously walked in bringing a smile from Sophia. ‘Finally some more fun’ she thought. “Excellent. Very punctual. P1.” Both girls instantly dropped to their knees with hands on their heads. It felt natural to them now, as if they’d known no other way. “As the two of you know, it is Sunday, which means it is time for our Sunday challenge.”
Sophia relaxed onto the sofa, admiring the two ladies, curious as to what Alex would have them do. She’d tried a few times to coax it out of her lover but was unsuccessful; Alex always saying she wanted it to be a surprise.
“You may notice Ken is not with you, he has disappointed me too much once again and will be remaining in the office residences until Thursday when he will join you again. The task is a simple one and there will be a clear winner and loser. The winner will be rewarded and the loser will face the consequences. Understood?”
“Yes mistress.” Both girls replied in unison.

“Good. Now the task. You will each receive an envelope. Inside the envelope are two things: A list and $300 in cash. The list has 5 items on it. Your job is simple, you must purchase each item on the list for as cheap as possible. For each item not purchased or not to satisfactory condition, there is a $100 fine on your total. Whoever finds all the items to good condition for the lowest price will be declared the winner. Is all of that understood?”
“Yes mistress.”
“Do not open the envelope until you are off the premises and separated. You have four hours to find the products and return them to the flat. Off you go.”

Tina and Sue walked separate ways in the car park. It now made sense why both girls had to bring their own car. Tina said goodbye to her friend and entered the vehicle. As soon as she was outside the gates she pulled over and opened up the envelope; the $300 fell out onto the passenger seat as she took hold of the piece of paper and read it to herself.
- A personalised collar with a derogatory title of your choice with leash.
- A bowl customised with the same title.
- A large cage
- A dog hood/mask with gag
- A buttplug with a tail
Tina looked at the list and reread it. She sighed, she turned on her sat nav and looked up any local sex stores on her phone and headed off.
Elsewhere Sue was having a similar shocked reaction, and like Tina disappeared off in search of the items.

It was 9 pm and both Tina and Sue were stripped completely kneeling in front of the sofa where Alex and Sophia sat talking and drinking. The items they had purchased earlier were yet to be checked and were sitting behind them wrapped in bags. Both girls were frightened that they hadn’t been able to get the exact right items.
It had been almost an entire hour since they had been back and Alex and Sophia had just left them uncomfortably kneeling and waiting since then.
“Sue. Tina.” Alex turned to address her slaves
“Yes mistress.”
“Please retrieve your items and left over money.” Alex requested. Sophia smiled, she’d been looking forward to seeing the items they’d been set and still had no idea what they were.
“Yes mistress.” Both hurried behind them and retrieved the bags before retaking positions.
“The first item I asked you for was a customised collar with a derogatory title of your choice and a leash to go with it. Please present these.” Both girls reached into the bags as Sophia burst into laughter.
Tina and Sue placed a collar and leash on the table in front of their mistress. “OK Tina, yours first. I like the choice of collar.” Alex assessed the black collar with studded spiked coating the rim. “A very nice design you have, the name on the other hand lacks imagination. ‘Bitch’ is just a little bit unoriginal but it will do.” Tina smiled, happy enough to meet minimum standards. “I am a fan of the leash as well, plain is good there.”
“The plain black collar is a little dull Sue but I do love your derogatory name. ‘Puppy Slut’ seems appropriate given the items so well done. You both pass. Now I want you to pass over the collars and name you chose to each other.”
Both Tina and Sue frowned as they were handed the other collar and attached it around their necks. “I assume you both have a bowl to match.”
“Yes mistress” both replied and placed relatively plain bowls with names onto the counter.
“Good. I have already seen the cages and both are reasonable size. Again you will be swapping though. A slave never buys their own toys and items.” Both nodded. “Now for the slightly more fun items, please present your hood with gag and your plug.” Sophia laughed again as she heard the last items and watched eagerly as both girls placed their items on the table.
Tina had purchased a full black dog hood covering the entire face leaving just space to breathe through the nose and a zip to access the mouth if desired. Floppy ears flicked out the top of it to add to the affect. She had also acquired a black plug with a black and white fur tail reaching out the base of it. It was reasonably small but would do the job.
Sue on the other hand had bought a leather harness with a mask across the front to cover the majority of the upper face. A bit gag stretched across the front attached to both sides of the mask with ears sticking up from the top. From the sides leather reigns stretched back allowing someone to hold. With it she had a black plug with a plastic black tail; however it did come with a vibrating function.
“Excellent job girls. I really like the thought you put into the items. Both of you have passed on all items. You will be using these during a special session I have planned for Wednesday. Now to see who managed to win. Hand over the remaining money.” Both Tina and sue handed Alex a handful of notes and change which Alex and Sophia quickly counted and double checked.

“The results are in. Tina, you managed to successfully acquire all 5 items for 218 dollars and 56 cents. Sue, you successfully purchased all 5 items for…… 234 dollars and 79 cents making Tina our champion.” A smile grew on Tina’s face as she heard the numbers, whereas Sue’s spirit shrunk. She’s lost by less than 20 dollars and it would cost her. “Congratulations Tina.”
“Thank you Mistress.”
“Now as a reward for winning this task you will have the pleasure of getting Sue as a servant for the first half of the week and Ken for the remainder. In addition you may now make one request of Sue here for something you desire. If I believe it acceptable and reasonable I will allow it, if not, you will receive no reward.” Sue sighed with frustration; she knew she could have won this with more care.
Tina thought, ‘what can I ask for, too big and I get nothing, too small and it feels worthless. What do I want, she is still my friend so it has to be for me.’
“I need an answer Tina.”
“Mistress,” Tina spoke almost in a whisper, “Since I performed it for Sophia I’ve wanted to know how it feels so if it is reasonable, could I request for Sue to give me a rimjob?”
Sophia and Alex laughed in unison as Sue’s face contorted in disgust. Alex calmed herself down. “That seems entirely reasonable to me. Tina, kneel on the sofa. Sue you know what to do.”
Tina jumped up excitedly and kneeled on the edge of the couch spreading her legs and letting her ass hang over the edge.
“Sue, get in there, spread Tina’s sumptuous ass cheeks and get your tongue in there until we’re satisfied.”
“Yes Mistress.” Sue knelt down behind Tina and stared up at the younger girls behind. She reached forward and slowly spread her cheeks out. Sophia reached down and began to play with herself as Alex watched intently. Sue leaned forward but recoiled slightly at the smell of her friend’s arsehole.
“What are you waiting for Sue.”
Reluctantly Sue stuck out her tongue and reached forward resting it against Tina’s rosebud, eliciting a sharp gasp from the teenager. “ooooohhh, yeahhhhh, that’s it Sue, lick my ass, get your tongue in deep. Thank you Mistress.” Alex smiled, even when she was in a world of pleasure, dominating, she was still thanking her for the moment.
Sue stuck her tongue deeper and started to swirl gently around the hole, the taste was disgusting but not nearly as bad as she anticipated. Hoping to get it over with as quick as possible she spread the cheeks further and began a quick furious assault of the hole. “mmmmmmm, oooohhhhhhh, wooooowwww, that’s soooooo gooood.” Tina was in ecstasy, her body shuddered at the sensations.
Sophia was groaning as well, watching the two slaves perform in front of her.
Tina’s moans grew, she approached a point of no return. “Stop now.” Sue instantly pulled away.
“Nooooooooooo, Mistress, Pleassssssseeee.” Alex’s words had felt like a firm strike. Her pleasure and release had been whipped from under her leaving her gasping, panting, needing more.
Alex slapped Tina sharply. “When I say stop, it stops, and you thank me for the experience.”