View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 08:37 AM   #3
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

I just inserted the silicone plug which is the thickest one I have using heat lube to stimulate myself a bit further. It hurt quite a bit at first because my ass has become untrained over time, but now it fits snugly but very filling.

The pin on my clit hurt like hell, I hate this place but it's so arousing...the pain mixed with the fact I can't touch my clit...lovely. I added the ones on the pussy lips.

Here's your fantasy, Sir:

I like to imagine I'm being led around on a leash, nipple clamps with bells dangling from my tits, a dildo gag deep down my throat and my ass plugged with a cute little tail hanging from it, in the middle of a forest, tied to a tree blindfolded and just left there for a night, people coming and going, using my holes, pulling on my tits, writing their names and insults on me, leaving their cum all over my face, unable to move, unable to say a thing, unable to even see whose dick I'm sucking on right now. Completely tired out and used, my master takes me back to our home to take off my blindfold, get me cleaned and then fuck the brains out of me himself before giving me some rest.

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to boundkitty for this post: