View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 07:07 PM   #10
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Well, I'm not sure where I'm finding the time for these two-a-day posts, but for now, I guess I'll just keep posting as quickly as I write. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 5

When they went downstairs, it was Em’s turn again. She knew she couldn’t draw things out more with truths. Besides, she’d gotten wet anyway, despite her best efforts, and her tank top now did little to hide her breasts from the other three girls. They resumed their place in on the carpeted floor and Em picked up the notepad to see what triggers hadn’t yet been used.

“This is a weird one,” she said after browsing through the list. “I don’t think it’s in English. Let me see… AMORE? Is that how it’s pronounced? It sounds kind of Italian, maybe.”

Her voice trailed off as she noticed the way Liz was now looking at her. Liz’s eyes had narrowed to sensual slits, and the naked, wet teenage girl let her towel drop to the carpet. All her focus was directed at a now self-conscious Em.

“Hello there, mistress,” Liz said breathily. She bent down in front of Em and reached a hand out to stroke her face. Em shivered under her touch. They had kissed before on a dare, but this was a different level, and only through the smallest amount of physical contact. Liz never broke eye contact as she ran a hand through Em’s long, dark hair. There was an intensity in the ever-shrinking space between them, an intensity that only increased when Em tried to speak up but was blocked by Liz’s finger on her lips.

A moment later, the finger was replaced by Liz’s mouth.

This kiss was nothing like the one they had shared last time. Liz was all softness and smoothness at first, but in a few seconds, she became more forceful, more insistent, her lips forcing themselves against Em’s with a yearning need. Those lips parted for a brief instant to make way for her tongue.

“What the hell?” Courtney murmured.

“It’s Italian for ‘love,’” Ellie explained, barely containing her laughter. “Haven’t you ever heard that old song: ‘When the moon hits your eyes,’ and all that? ‘That’s Amore?’” A giggle burst out, even while Liz continued to kiss Em. “Oh, Em, you really know how to pick them.”

But Em wasn’t paying attention to Ellie’s words. In fact, she wasn’t sure if she was capable of speech any longer. Liz broke off the kiss for a second, and the two girls hastily caught their breath. But Em wasn’t prepared for when the kiss picked up right back where it left off. Liz lowered herself onto Em’s lap, the naked girl straddling the clothed one. Her hands roamed all over, from the top of Em’s head down to cup her small, firm ass.

Then Liz pushed her fingers under the hem of Em’s still-wet tank top and peeled it up and off, their mouths parting just enough for the fabric to pass between them. Em knew that from what she’d said earlier, the top was off and staying off, and she’d just have to get used to her small breasts out in the open, her nipples hard enough to cut glass. Liz cupped one of Em’s breasts in her hand, tweaking the nipple lightly with her fingertips, then moved away from the other girl long enough to say, “You’re so pretty, Em.” Em was too distracted to blush as Liz used her free hand to grab one of Em’s wrist and position Em’s hand on one of Liz’s breasts. She expected Em, shy as she was, to return the favor. To her surprise, Em did.

They stayed like that, massaging each other and making soft whines of pleasure, for some time. How long exactly, Em didn’t know. It could have been a minute, or five, or thirty. Time had no meaning while Liz was kissing her. “Oh my god,” Em murmured, as much out of realization as enjoyment. She was seriously getting into this! She hadn’t ever thought of this as a possibility, but she liked the sensations Liz brought out in her. Much as she wouldn’t have expected to think this, she didn’t want it to stop.

That was when Liz’s sneaky hands wormed their way into Em’s pajama shorts. But there was nowhere for them to go. The two girls were sitting on the floor, Em especially, and Liz’s hands couldn’t move around. Em, not wanting this to end, rose up onto her knees, and Liz slid down her thighs and onto the floor. Not once during this did they stop making out. Moments later, the shorts were off, revealing the cute pink panties Em had decided to wear tonight. Soon, not even those remained. Liz grabbed one of Em’s ass cheeks in each hand and squeezed just hard enough for Em to notice.

Whenever Em looked at herself in the mirror, she saw all the things about her she wanted to change. But Liz treated her like her body was perfect. Her breasts were small, but so were Liz’s hands, so Em’s breasts fit. Her thighs were too large for her body, but they were perfect for Liz to straddle. Her pussy which she only shaved because she liked the way it felt when smooth, was appreciated in detail by her friend as Liz moved her hands from Em’s back to her front. A finger teased at the opening to Em’s slit, and Em gasped.

But she didn’t stop Liz. On the contrary, Em leaned into Liz’s hand, forcing the playful finger inside her welcoming folds. “Guh,” Em said, not a word so much as a primal grunt. There was no stopping to question things now. Em bucked her hips on Liz’s hand, all the while sliding her own hand down Liz’s torso to reciprocate the gesture. She had shut out the world around her. Now it was just her and Liz, two girls whose most pressing desire was to get each other off.

But the world came crashing back into focus when she heard the words, “Okay, STOP.” At once, Liz broke away from her friend, and Em was left kneeling naked and alone. Ellie was the one who had said the words. “I think you two were at it long enough,” Ellie explained.

Of course, as far as Em was concerned, they should have been at it another couple of minutes. She gazed over at the flushed and equally naked Liz, who was grinning at Em in a way that seemed almost out of character for her trance. If Em had to guess, she wasn’t the only one who had enjoyed that, and the two of them would probably have to have a conversation about it after all this was done. Em didn’t know what this meant about her sexuality, if anything, and she didn’t care. For now, all she wanted was to be back in that moment with Liz.

“That was fucking hot,” Courtney said, laughing. “My turn.”

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote