View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 07:07 PM   #6
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

So I got a little bit of extra time today and thought I'd write another update. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 3

Courtney took the notepad from Em, scanning the list before choosing a trigger word to read. Finally, she picked one: “CHEESE.”

“Yes, mistress,” Liz said, and scurried over to her discarded pajama shorts and fished around in the pockets. What was she doing? Em wondered. A few seconds later, Liz withdrew her phone. She opened the camera app, smiled, and took a selfie in just her plain white bra and cute panties. For a few seconds more, she fiddled around with the phone, perhaps typing a message or picking a contact, and then she unceremoniously dropped the phone to the carpet below.

Courtney went over to the phone and picked it up, where the messaging app was still open. On it was a message containing the picture and the word CHEESE. The contact was listed as “M&M.” Courtney showed it to the other girls, who both looked confused.

“Who the hell is M&M?” Ellie asked. “Her sugar daddy or something?” She giggled.

Two floors upstairs from the party, a very naked Morgan leaned down over Mark and smiled, her breasts dangling in front of his face. She reached out and grabbed his hard dick, lust in her eyes. “Are you ready for another go, big boy?” she asked, grinning. Mark answered with an enthusiastic nod.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated on the bedside table. Morgan slid off her horny boyfriend and rolled over in the bed so she could grab it. “Who is it at this hour?” Mark said.

Morgan opened the message and snickered. “Your sister, who else?”

Mark’s eyebrows shot up as he saw the image of Liz in her underwear, smiling for the camera, the word CHEESE attached to the message. “Wow,” he murmured. “I know she told me she wanted to get her friends involved, but this is fast, even for her. I hope she knows what she’s doing.”

Morgan shrugged and put the phone back down. “Knowing her, she probably hopes the opposite.” Then she mounted him, lowering herself onto his throbbing cock with a delighted squeal. “Now where were we?”

“Well, this next one seems safe for me,” Ellie said, “since she’s already taken my clothes away. Liz, STRIP.”

Liz stood in the center of the room, swaying as she had under the STRIPPER command. This time, however, it was her clothes that were tossed aside. First, she unhooked her bra, sliding it down her slender arms until it reached her wrists. Her breasts were nice and symmetrical, though not as full as Ellie’s, with erect nipples in the center. Liz hung the bra on her right index finger, the article of clothing dangling by a silky strap, then raised her arm up, twirled the bra on her finger a few times, and sent it flying haphazardly. The bra landed on Em’s head, where it dropped down the girl’s surprised face and onto the floor.

Next to go were Liz’s panties. Liz slid a thumb under the elastic waistband, stretching it in one tantalizing direction after another. She pouted her lips sensually at Ellie, who blinked a few times, confused. Then, with a sashay of her hips, she let gravity do the rest of the work for her and sent the panties to her ankles. Her pussy, which was clean shaven, came into view, and with a kick of her right leg, Liz sent the panties soaring up over her head… and into the ceiling fan, where they caught and spun around in measured circles.

Em, Ellie, and Courtney all looked up at the panties on the fan, so they missed the next part of the show. When they glanced back, Liz was spinning in a slow twirl, showing off her smooth, bare ass, then her profile, then her breasts and pussy.

Liz strode in front of Ellie once again, then turned around so her ass was at eye level for the redhead. Suddenly, Liz bent over, inches away from the other girl’s face, and touched her toes. Her slit spread wide open in front of Ellie, bald and wet and inviting. Ellie was too shocked to make a joke out of it, but that didn’t stop Courtney. “Looks like you’re seeing another side of Liz tonight!” the chubby girl cackled. Liz dropped onto Ellie’s lap, still facing away, and reached a hand behind her to stroke Ellie’s face. Ellie blushed as Liz leaned into her, skin on skin, and gave her a light, fleeting kiss on the lips. Now Em and Courtney got an eyeful of Liz’s parted lips, and realized what Ellie had moments ago: this girl was extremely horny.

Then, without any fanfare, the routine ended, and Liz sat back in the center of the circle, as docile as ever. Em coughed. “Okay, then,” she said. “My turn.” She ran her eyes over the list of triggers, still so many unused, and gazed at the room around her. Already, half the girls in the room were naked, and Em suspected that at some point tonight, all of them would be. But she didn’t have any desire to rush her own exposure, so she got an idea. “Hey, Liz.”

“Yes, mistress?”

“Would you answer some questions for us?”

“Of course, mistress.”

“All right. Question number one: have you ever stolen any clothes from me?”

“Yes, mistress. I stole a top and a pair of panties during a sleepover one time. They were really cute.”

Em snapped her fingers. “I knew it!” Courtney and Ellie were giving her strange looks. “Okay, question two: which one of us do you think is the hottest?” The other two girls started, but Em held a hand up. There was a part of her that really wanted to know.

“I can’t decide, mistress,” Liz replied. “I love Ellie’s hair, and she’s got a great figure. Courtney’s boobs are amazing, and I wish I had them. And you’re just so cute, every part of you fits together like it was meant to be there. All three of you are hot.”

Em blushed. Liz had complimented her before, but while hypnotized, Liz was bound to tell the truth. She looked at Ellie and Courtney, and both of them were smiling. “Okay, one last question, since we’re being really honest right now: what were you thinking when you kissed me that one time on a dare?”

Liz blinked a few times before answering. “At first, I was nervous, mistress. I hadn’t ever kissed a girl, and I didn’t want things to get weird between us. But when we actually kissed, it felt really good. You have soft lips. You’re a really good kisser, mistress. I still assumed it was a one time thing, because at the time I was sure I was straight, but since then, I’ve done more stuff with other girls, and I think I might be bi.”

Em’s jaw dropped. “Wait, you’ve done stuff with other girls? What stuff?” Now she didn’t care that she was asking too many questions. She was curious, and judging by the looks on her friends’ faces, they were too.

“I’ve taken a shower with a girl, and had her finger me. Also, she ate me out.”

“What the fuck?” said Ellie under her breath, but Liz ignored her.

“Hang on a second,” Em said. “Who did you do all this stuff with?”

“Morgan, mistress.”

Em frowned. “You mean Mark’s girlfriend Morgan?”

Liz nodded. “She was hypnotized at the time. Long story. It felt amazing. I wouldn’t mind doing some of that stuff again.”

“So…” Em’s voice trailed off. She didn’t know how to ask her final question, or even if she wanted to. But she had to. “Are you… you know… interested in any of us?”

There was a long pause. “Not romantically, mistress. At least, I don’t think so. But I’m pretty sure I’d fuck any of you.”

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote