View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 07:55 AM   #41
MysticalMadness

In reply to Mini's question, she actually helped me to discover my little side.

When I first joned gD two years ago, I thought I was merely submissive. But there were times where I would throw a temper tantrum. Fromo and I didnt know why I was doing that. (I was regressing, but didnt realize that thats what it was). I then thought I was a brat. Upon doing a bit more research, I realized that I wasnt acting like a brat in the sense that other brats do. So I started doing more research. I came upon a sarcastic piece of writing that had a "little girl" description in it, which led me to searching for more information on babygirls, which led me to DD/lg research. I thought that maybe I was little by that point, but I wasnt sure. So Mini asked me a series of questions one night while we were chatting, and helped me come to the conclusion that I was little. :3 Its the most comfortable place Ive been since I joined gD.

At first, I was afraid that fromo would think I was odd or weird for being this way. But he accepted me as I am, and embraced his caregiver side.

*GASP*! Nonsexual Dynamics? Is there such a thing??
What's the Diff? Ageplayers, Littles, Babies
More Info About Littles
MysticalMadness is offline   Reply With Quote