View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 12:00 PM   #8
dragonator
getDare Devil

Are you a boy or a girl? Male

How old are you? 17

Are you straight, bi or gay? straight as an arrow

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. Yes. I think it would be fun to give or receive (from female with a strapon) either one lol

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. Yea. I like to be tied up and left open for use

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. eh its ok when i spank myself, never spanked a girl or had 1 spank me... so idk other then solo

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. YES!!!! I LOVE being embarrassed in any (sexual) way

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? unfortunately no

Most amount of sexual partners? 0

How often do you masturbate? 3-4 times a day

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? the thought of either being or having a slave

How many pairs of underwear do you own? idk...

What's your favorite style of underwear? boxer briefs

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? boxers

Describe your dream partner. tall, redhead, pale skinned and big tits

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? about 3 inches

What is your favorite color? blue

What kind of lingerie do you own? none

What kind of sexual toys do you have? none

Longest orgasm you have ever had? idk?

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? stripped naked and danced under a streetlight i guess...

Most humiliated you've ever felt? When i was in 7th grade and asked a girl to wedgie me and humiliate me (i was really horny ok???) i used a facebook account and asked her under a fake name but then she said "ok, who are you so i know who to wedgie?" and told her my name and she said "hahaha I'm going to tell everyone fag!"

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? oh hell ya (females only though)

Would you have sex on camera? sure. wanta see?

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? unfortunately no, im under 18 so i cant...

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? sure

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? yep

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? yes a thong, bra, short shorts and tiny tanktop all girls...

Ever stolen anything? yea i stole a thong from a girls laundry once...

Weirdest thing you find attractive? girls shoulders and armpits... idk why

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote