View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 03:06 AM   #70
rhl
getDare Succubus

We also have Guninson Beach. (Google it)

Now on to the fun.
My girl friend asked if I can be the host for a party with girls that she she wanted.
OK I agree, then she adds that it is her party and I will do as asked.

The day has come, she has picked out my outfit, sexy boxers, sporty top and pants.

After all the guests arrived. One guest says that I should get undressed. My eyes widen, as my girl says, a deal is a deal. I resign to, but horrified of being naked in front of girls, some of which I barely know. I start to strip and they say stop and put on some music to strip with. They make me stop short of the boxers, this makes me happy.
I stand by to serve the needs of the guests as they talk. Getting snacks and drinks.

At some point, I'm told to get the meal ready, when one of the girls decide I'm over dressed. My eyes widen, my body is horrified, yes I've been seen naked by one of the guests, but in front of all.
A deal is a deal, and without fighting, I do my best to provocatively remove the boxers, as all eyes are watching my crotch. Even now, I can't see how a male stripper does this.
So now completely naked, I served dinner, receiving several whacks to the cheeks and one to the front.
Several of the girls removed clothing down to there bra and panties.
I was allowed to use the toilet, sitting, but wasn't allowed to close the door. Several girls walked by just to see me get embaressed.
I was the subject of several games, with one being, Tap the dick on the male, with me obviously the male.
Also was cuffed, ball gagged and plugged. One girl eventually removed the plug, and put a strap on over her jeans. This was the first time someone used my rear without my request.
As the ladies left, the first one asked me to walk her to their car. She took my arm, and said let's go, I'm naked, and she had no intention of letting me get anything on.
All I remember is getting hard, and afterwords thinking this wasn't that bad. Of course I walked everyone else to their cars, and was seen by at least one car that went by.

OK - reading the above posts, reminds me of when I was about 10. Their was a bully at school. I was at the playground and he walked up.
He said to me, that I think you need to get naked. I'm on top of the monkey bars. The thought of getting naked, in public, got me excited. So I agree. Wasn't even thinking of the consequences of obeying, or disobeying. I got undressed on top of the bars, dropping the clothing. The day was very sunny and I was "requested to lay down on the black top basketball court.

Everything was going OK until my sister came down to tell me that mom wants me home. And here I am, completely naked, laying on my back, with her looking down at me.
It was very embarissing to get dressed in front of my sister.
For two weeks, I had to do what she requested, to buy her silence. The only thing I remember is that once a day, I had to let her watch me get undressed. By now, we both will be quite and not tell, since mom would punish both. However getting undressed in front of my sister was getting to be fun. I remember getting undressed once in front of her best friend. I also got her to strip and to spread her legs legs for me. She agreed.