View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 11:14 AM   #31
MasterThx

Equality can be explained in several ways.
If you're saying the Master and the slave are equal, I wont agree because they're totally different.. Though for example the Master being black and the slave being white, together they will make a grey area where both have a good feeling of the relationship.

And like Leopard states, you have people in every situation that go too far with things. Be it vanilla, be it BDSM or be it Gorean.

I agree that TPE is easier when roleplaying than in the real world.. but doesn't that give Gorean roleplay extra credit? People can live their fantasy easier because of Gor.
I think that's a good thing.

Misusing or abusing happens also in all situations, not only in Gor.. at least it's easier to heal for the roleplayer since it wasn't real anyways. Another positive thing..

I've learned all about BDSM thanks to Gor and it helped me alot, not only in how to treat a slave but also to get good and bad experiences in the whole BDSM scene without hurting anyone in real.

For starters I think it's a great thing, but Anjelen is right in that, don't get too caught up cause there is a reality too

@Night-1991, the reason I reacted that way towards you is because I don't like generalizing people. Everyone is different and makes their own mistakes, in every world, Masters and slaves.
(and thanks for the kind words in my ad, really appreciate it)
MasterThx is offline   Reply With Quote