View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 09:40 AM   #4
slaveboy28

Default Red, please

Dear Realrockabilly,

First of all thank you for your poll and your question.
I voted for red, mostly because I would like to see this option win - it is something my Master really has a thing for and it would make me very happy knowing something my Master likes got most of the votes. But even if this option does not win, you will perhaps take it into consideration and in future make someone’s day by polishing them red.
Saying Sir has a thing for red nails also means I keep my toe nails varnished red 24/7 (and yes, in private, also my hand nails).
When I varnished them for the first time I got extremely humiliated, feminised and it really hurt my ego. A boy varnishing his nails?! But now, I must admit, I secretly like them, thinking my Master may imagine me having a conversation with my friends, with a girl trying to flirt, or when I am simply talking to a stranger and all this time my (hidden but always present) red varnished toe nails remind me that I am just a boy, his property and I need to do as told. They remind me of him and how much he likes them and likes seeing me blush discussing them. And when I take off my socks they always are the first thing that says “slave boy, Master’s slave boy”.
Perhaps I said too much but I really wanted to explain my vote and my wish for the option red to win.

Thank you,
boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote